Cisco Webex is an app for continuous teamwork. Move work forward in secure work spaces where everyone can contribute anytime with messaging, file sharing, white boarding, video meetings, calling, and more. It works on virtually any device, with these top benefits for mobile app users:
• Streamline Teamwork: One place for all the tools that help you do your job better and faster. Create spaces for you and another person or for a group working on a project.
• Make Better Decisions: Start and join meetings instantly. See everyone with an amazing HD video experience. Share your screen. Keep teamwork going in the connected work space.
• Stay Informed About All Your Work: Select from our growing catalog of integrations and bots to keep up to date with what's happening in other apps such as Box and Salesforce
• Find Anything Fast: Search for people, messages, and files across all your spaces - no need to switch accounts or views
• Bring The Experience Into Meeting Rooms: Pair your app to a Webex device, such as the Webex Board, to do things like wirelessly control meetings and save whiteboard drawings
• Work Securely: Built for business collaboration with end-to-end encryption
Want to do more with Webex? Visit webex.com.
IMPORTANT NOTICES AND DISCLAIMERS - PLEASE READ
Cisco Webex is a collaboration application that provides messaging, voice, and video calling capabilities.
By downloading Cisco Webex, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions of the Cisco EULA. You also consent to the installation of all future updates of the Cisco Webex software. Use of this software is governed by the current Cisco END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT found at the following link: http://www.cisco.com/go/eula
WARNING: This program is protected by copyright law and international treaties.
Cisco Systems Inc.
170 West Tasman Drive, San Jose, CA 95134 USA
· Improvements for Webex for Government sign-in
· Quoted message includes link to original message
· Seamlessly move your meeting to a video device
· Right-to-left language support for Arabic and Hebrew in closed captions
· Easier to see who's recording a meeting
· Webex App supports Center Stage, the camera feature from Apple
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent, But Needs More Table Stakes Features
My organization (ADP Innovation Lab) has been using WebEx Teams since 2020, and moving away from our previous messaging and video providers, this has been a godsend. However, I believe there are still some very basic features that should be supported natively. These can be seen here: 1. Bulk Support for leaving spaces, as opposed to one by one. (For both mobile and web) 2. Native polling support for users, with customizable question and answers. 3. Ability to add custom emojis for reactions (or just more emojis for reactions), AND the ability to react more than twice on a messages. 4. A setting that “Tagged Messages” or “Unread Messages” automatically goes to the top of all messages, even when you have “Favorites” be its own section. Maybe make it’s own section. This comes from having to scroll down to find the notification / person. 5. Having a separate section for unread messages makes me click on the filter and then click on the unread messages, can we make this generally a better UX with one click somehow? 6. If some of the features above aren’t going to be done, maybe link to a store in WebEx to see where you can get bots that have been written to accomplish these things.
Good app, few feature should be added
I use this app for school, and I have to say: It’s extremely convenient. Especially during coronavirus. However, there are a few things that need to be changed (in my opinion!) First, I think that the developers should work on fixing the fact that every time you get out the app to research anything, the next time you get into it, it just sits there and lags. Second, I think that you should fix the fact that you can’t raise your hand when you join from WebEx Teams into meetings. I may be wrong and there is a way to do this one, but if that is the case, PLEASE reply and correct me! :) Finally, I think that you should add a feature where you can look at what people’s deleted messages said. There have been many times where my friends tricked me and deleted their message and I have no idea what they’re talking about. I just think these features would be really useful, but other than that I think that this is a great app and I’d recommend it to many people. Have a good day!
Love the app but would fix a few small things
First, I use this app all day long almost every day and for the most part it works incredibly well. I have tie-ins with things like Sharepoint and OneDrive so it aids collaboration on files. Messaging is quick and I like the hierarchy of Teams and Spaces. They could get a little more creative with permissions but it may add complexity we don’t need.
What we do need is less caching time on the app. If you need real-time changes, like when doing administrative work on Spaces and Teams, it’s much better to use the web interface. Sometimes it will take the app forever to catch up to any changes made either on the web or even in the app itself. It also wouldn’t hurt to have one more level of hierarchy above arenas when things get really busy. Finally, an option to auto-populate team members into a new space (other than just (General) would be a nice option when creating a Space under a Team.
Still, the best messaging app I’ve used since ICQ. 😉
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 430.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.8 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.8 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.8 or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Cisco Systems
Get things done within this app using just your voice.