Managing your home network can get complicated. That's why we made the new D-Link Wi-Fi app more friendly and functional. Packed with a range of smart features, the D-Link Wi-Fi app gives you the power to setup and manage your D-Link wireless network effortlessly using your smartphone or tablet.
Network Management, Made Smarter.
WONDERING WHAT'S UP WITH YOUR WI-FI?
• View your entire network at a glance
• Check your connection status
• Find out who/what is connected to your network instantly
NETWORK MANAGEMENT IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND
• The new D-Link Wi-Fi makes it easy to setup and control your home network without having to turn on your computer
• Intuitive interface lets you find what you need quickly
• Find out who's on your network with your mobile device
• Instantly block unauthorized devices with one tap
INTERNET INTERFERING WITH FAMILY CONNECTIONS?
• Make room for more family time with access Schedules
• Restrict your kids' device access with Parental Controls
GUESTS COMING OVER?
• Enable Guest-Wi-Fi without exposing your main Wi-Fi password
• Tap and share your Guest Wi-Fi instantly with QR Code or messaging apps
FIRMWARE UPGRADES WON'T AFFECT YOUR DAILY USAGE
• Device firmware upgrades are scheduled at less active times to let you fully enjoy streaming, online gaming, and fast file transfers.
For other D-Link router products, refer to the QRS Mobile app.
The D-Link Wi-Fi app is for local access only. Your smartphone or tablet must be connected to your Wi-Fi system to use this app.
To access advanced features of the Wi-Fi System, you should use the web interface by going to http://covr.local./ or http://dlinkrouter.local./ from a computer or mobile device connected to the system.
iOS 11.0 or later.
If you are experiencing issues, contact email@example.com.
Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
The app finally does what it supposed to do. Let me change my settings of my covr mesh points, and share my Wifi wit friends. I have to say this one is much better than previous versions. However, it still doesn’t support iPad. Please do support iPad.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your comment. If you have any other question, please contact us via this link http://tsd.dlink.com.tw/cfs/MNIQHTKRAM , thanks.
-D-Link Support Team
Bad Design and Worst Functionality
The app design is rough and the functionality is unusable. Upon app launch it scans for devices for way too long. Every time. Short switch between apps...rescan. I guess the app have 0 memory of what’s happening. That also means you can’t setup or login to an account because as soon as you do...rescan. Which then kicks you out. Did you even test this app? This should be fixed ASAP. This is deleted until you can figure out how to fix it. The web interface is at least usable.
Love this WiFi Router! Setup was simple via the mobile app. Very nice process. And the device range covers a large area... much farther than I anticipated. Overall great hardware and software. Job well done to the folks at D-Link!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- D-Link Corporation
- 415.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 D-Link Corporation