1. Added support for COVR-Reunion. COVR-Reunion allows users to mix-and-match different COVR devices. To enjoy this functionality, the following models require upgrades to the corresponding firmware versions. :
- COVR-2200 & COVR-2202 : V1.03
- COVR-C1200 & COVR-C1203: V1.07
- COVR-C1210 & COVR-C1213: V1.01
2. Updated the firmware upgrade process notifications
3. Minor bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Overall I like the app and it helped to setup my network quickly. App is clean and very user friendly.
Developer Response ,
We are glad that you are happy with your purchase. We are always striving to improve our products and services.
-D-Link Support Team
The app finally does what it supposed to do. Let me change my settings of my covr mesh points, and share my Wifi wit friends. I have to say this one is much better than previous versions. However, it still doesn’t support iPad. Please do support iPad.
Slow Down low speeds while on WiFi
This is my 2nd AC2600 D-Link router in 3 weeks. Same problem. While connected via either net cable to computer, I get 100M up and Down. While connected via WiFi and standing in front of route, I get 55M down and 98M down. Changed channels - same problem. Updated firmware -same problem. Apparently a major design flaw. Spent on/off 3 hours with D-Link support. No luck.
- D-Link Corporation
- 168.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 D-Link Coroporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.