DayCount can remember all your events, alert you when you want to be reminded and track your time, so you focus on what’s important to you, and boost your productivity - day in, day out.
• Countdown the years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds until your events.
• Keep track of the years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds since your events.
• Achieve your goals and create positive habits by aiming for the longest streak of productive days.
• Backup and sync your events and streaks across iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
• Sort events into custom categories.
• Schedule notifications to alert you hours, days, weeks, months or years before or after your events.
• Write notes in dedicated note-taking spaces for each of your events.
• Add an infinite number of events.
• Customise with themes.
• Set out multiple events to be easily viewed with Grid.
• Adjust visibility to boost text visibility by increasing contrast.
• Resize events with regular, medium, large and huge options.
• Set between Light and Dark modes.
• Widget provides quick access to your top events.
• Light and Dark widget modes.
• Share your progress with a full-resolution screenshot of your event.
• Tap and hold DayCount events, then drag to rearrange order.
• Reset button to set event date to current date.
• Alternate Light App Icon.
DayCount offers an auto-renewing yearly subscription with a free 7-day trial. After the free trial period, the subscription price will be charged to the payment method associated with your iTunes Account. The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period for the same price. You may turn off auto-renew after the purchase by going to your Account Settings.
Terms of Service: https://goo.gl/qKXvYk
Bringing you a fresh new update, here’s what you’ll find in this version…
• Categories - A super easy and simple way to organize your events.
• A few design tweaks here and there.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Love the app? Rate us, we love feedback!
Any questions, feel free to reach out through the app!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I use this to track all kinds of things, such as the last time I changed my air filter, got a hair cut, watered my plants, etc. Almost anything that needs to be repeated on some kind of interval. I like that you can create alerts to let you know when a certain amount of time has passed but they could be improved in two ways: 1. The alerts get deleted after they are triggered. I would like to be able to add alerts that are persistent. For example, I always want to be alerted one week after I water my plants. After I hit “Reset” I currently have to re-add the alert as well. I would like it to just reset along with the item that is being tracked. 2. The alerts only show up on my phone notifications and sometimes I miss what it was for. It would be nice if the app also had a place that allows me to see the recent alerts. Thank you for a great app! I hope this feedback helps!
Schedule Deleted After closing App, no sync between iPad and iPhone.
So I purchased the one time forever subscription and spent about 2 hours scheduling significant events for 2020 on my iPad using the app. I was so happy that I had my full year schedule loaded into the app that I decided to also download the app on my iPhone. When I opened the app, none of what I had done for the past two hours synced to my iPhone. No problem, I will just close the apps on each device and reopen, hopefully, it will sync now. WRONG! Not only did it not sync but the entire schedule that spent hours inputting on my iPad all erased. Very Frustrating! Please tell me that this app actually deletes your count down schedule if you close the app??? I’m hoping this is a glitch, if not, I Sir would like a refund.
Update: After an email to support, app started synching. My events are still lost so 3 stars for the loss of data on the first try.
Very easy to use and really nice design. Keep in mind that the free version is there for you to evaluate it so some features are restricted. If you want the full version it is subscription based which a lot of developers are going to so they can continue to provide updates. Honestly if you can’t afford $8 a year to support people that provide useful tools than you have bigger issues than keeping track of some dates. Giving a negative review because it’s not free is like not going to the gas station because they charge for gas. Try this ap, you will love it
- Harry Khoury
- 165.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Harry Khoury
- In-App Purchases
- DayCount Forever $31.99
- StreakCount $12.99
- DayCount Pro $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.