Now you can create, save, and print labels from your smartphone or tablet with DYMO Connect. Intuitive design and features like spellcheck and voice-to-text make creating labels a breeze. Quickly customize labels with a wide variety of fonts and images. With DYMO Connect, labelling with your mobile device has never been easier.
• Works with iOS® smartphones and tablets for an intuitive labelling experience
• Design labels using borders, styles, and popular Apple® fonts
• Reduce errors with spellcheck and save time with voice-to-text
• Customize labels with pictures from the Image Gallery on your smartphone or tablet
• Print labels faster and more easily with pre-formatted label types and templates
• Quickly create address labels from your contacts using the new Address object
• Easily create barcode labels using the new Barcode and QR Code objects
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Features are adolescent
Although this app works ok I am also reviewing this app as a labeling solution.
For a company that has been working on labeling solutions for decades this app is a toy.
I’m not going to consider buying your connected products until this app has features that equal the rest of your product line.
My purpose requires a compact solution and since I already have a phone this would be sleek and ideal. However this app kills the potential of the printer products. I would be willing to have advanced features as add ins or pay for a separate app that can give me solutions for industries. I expected this app to do as much as your other products with keyboards do but more intuitively and with sharing and saving.
I hope this encourages you to expand your products and develop a more robust offering that will be compact and rich.
Crude app ruins product potential
I regret buying the dymo mobilewriter, wish I had a labeler with a keypad.
Changes I’d like to see:
1) Make stable and resilient connections with printer. I’m constantly having to reconnect between labels. Major time waste.
2) Why do I have to manually delete all text to create a new label... please add a button to clear label text.
3) Why do I have to wait to enter the next label while the current label is printing? Can’t you handle the printing on a separate thread?!
4) Rapid label mode, just let me enter several lines of text and then have the labeler print them each as a separate label.
The labeler hardware plus app is a POS and waste of time... but it is really not the hardware, if they just spent sometime on user experience, it could dominate the market. Crazy.
DOES WORK WITH iOS 11.4
Even though you can’t connect through your home network, this software will connect to the LabelWriter Wireless via direct connect. It’s obvious if you read the instructions and set it up wirelessly. The only thing is you have to install software onto a computer and connect via USB to turn the access point back on.
The features are fairly simplistic but it gets the job done much easier than trying to set up a template in Word and manually loading each envelope.
- Sanford, L.P.
- 134.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Sanford, L.P.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.