Foreca Weather has a completely new look! Our principle was to create the simplest, fastest and most convenient weather app for frequent use globally. Give it a try and tell the world if you think that we nailed it!
The most used weather information can be seen instantly, or with only one swipe or tap:
- Current conditions calculated in real-time for your exact coordinates
- Ultra-fast and convenient rain radar on the map!
- Recent measurements from the closest weather stations
- Weather today and tomorrow as hourly steps
- The clever daily range scale for HI/LOW temperature trends
- Up to 10-day forecast as 3-hour steps
- 10-day meteogram in detail
- Weather in your favourite places at a glance
- Optional dark theme available!
Foreca provides accurate weather forecasts for any located coordinates or any search you make from millions of named locations worldwide.
- Current conditions in the opening view are provided for your previous selected location. Select your current location from the compass-arrow icon.
- View the latest measurements from the closest weather stations by swiping over the current conditions.
- Find 10-day forecasts by dragging the opening view up. The clever daily range scale shows the trend of the lowest and highest temperatures at a glance.
- Tap any day to get into the hourly view. Slide the hourly view to view more time steps.
- On the map view, rain movements are directly animated on the timeline by sliding up and down over the map without having to wait or download anything – it is ultra-fast and convenient! Tap the layer icon to change between the radar and a 3-day precipitation forecast. The radar is provided only in selected areas where Foreca acquires the data, like the European and North American areas.
- Meteogram view shows the trend in weather at a glance. The showers (light blue bars) and continuous rain (blue bars) are separated in the 3-hourly forecasts.
- The place search icon opens the list of your favourite places. Search for a place by name and tap the star icon to add the place into your favourites. Collect your favourites such as home, workplace, and holiday resort, and see their current weather at a glance. The favourites, as well as the list of recent searches, can be used as shortcuts.
- Refresh the forecast by dragging the opening view down. When location services are used, current conditions and forecasts will be calculated on demand for your coordinates.
- Choose your preferred units from the settings.
- Foreca acquires weather observations and other data from multiple sources worldwide and uses thousands of hours developing machine learning techniques to provide forecasts as accurate as possible globally. The ads displayed in the app enable free use of the app for you.
- Send us feedback by email from the settings view!
- The language of the search results now follows the in-app setting.
- Fixed truncated tab names on iPads
- Updated translations.
- Minor changes to the hourly rain probability.
Please send us feedback from the settings!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
For days, I’ve been searching for a reliable weather app. From apps with hidden subscription models, to flat-out crazy prices for radar and such, this app kills all those concepts. We have here an app that brings everything I need, hourly forecast, radar, meteogram and a widget with hour to hour. The app also uses stations near your location, and never bombards you with ads. The only ad I’ve seen were the bars that show up on the bottom. For 3 dollars a year if I remember, you can remove the ads and be left with a clean, working weather app. Apps like carrot have a one time free with even more tiers to buy after, and the other apps like TWC charge crazy for simple gimmicks that are free on this app. This is great for local weather, and I really wish for the best to the developers of this app. I only would like to customize the widget more, like being able to choose what to see on the widget. All in all, I’m sticking with this apps, thanks to being cheap and having literally everything I’m looking for in a weather app.
A Pleasant Surprise
I’ve been so ticked off about The Weather Channel and the various apps they’ve bought and lobotomized that I had given up hope of finding one that was useful. I stumbled across this because my car manufacturer wisely dumped the TWC dash app in favor of this one, so I looked into it. I like it so much that I added their website to my PC bookmarks. It’s not perfect, but it is uncluttered with minimal ad intrusion and very easy to find what you need. Like most apps out there, I wish it showed weather fronts on their maps. It has predictive radar, but the times jump in 3 hour increments. The map zoom feature is pretty limited, and there are no weather descriptions or discussions. Still, I like the information presented and hope the developers continue to improve this product.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your nice feedback! :) Yes, we are going to develop our app (and website) continuously.
One of the best, if not the best...
Foreca fills in where other weather apps left me wanting. Its front page gives a clean and yet information packed look. It is easy to navigate, and at least until now, is not bogged down by a load of things less needed. Very clean and clear, it is definitely the best lower-bandwidth option for great weather information.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Foreca Oy
- 52.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Foreca
- In-App Purchases
- Ad-free version (12 months) $2.99
- Ad-free version (3 months) $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.