Save your favorite video moments as pictures. Whether it's the coolest shot from your skateboard montage, your cat flopping mid-air, or the warm smile of your friend. Frame Grabber exports the perfect frame easily and in full resolution! Works with Live Photos, too!
Frame Grabber extracts video frames in full quality and resolution – which you don't get by just taking a screenshot. For a 4k video, that's like a postage stamp compared to a sheet of paper. Who wants a postage stamp?
- Quick and easy
- Export in full resolution and quality
- Works with videos and Live Photos
- Export metadata like creation date and geolocation
- Exact frame-by-frame selection and full zoom to find the perfect moment
- Control the export format (JPG, HEIF) and compression quality
Frame Grabber is free and respects your privacy. It doesn't have time to bug you with ads, steal your data or analyse your usage behaviour. It's busy grabbing frames.
Live Photos & Refreshed UI & More!
- New look in most parts of the app, especially the editor!
- You can now extract still images from Live Photos!
- You can filter your photo library to show all, only videos or only Live Photos.
- Frame selection is even more precise: When you're scrubbing, slide your finger up to get variable scrubbing speeds.
- You can now search for albums.
- Added haptics here and there.
- You can send me ice cream if you're feeling generous. :)
- You can now slide to dismiss the editor.
- A progress indicator is shown while exporting an image.
- A progress indicator is shown when loading albums.
- Improved Dynamic Type support in many screens.
- Improved context menu in the album screen.
- Improved initial zoom level when double tapping.
- Fixed maximum zoom level in the editor.
- Error alerts don't dismiss the editor anymore.
- Fixed a glitchy animation when deleting a video via the context menu.
And maaaany more changes you don't get to see but make the app a lot better.
Thank you for using Frame Grabber! If you like it, you can leave a review in the App Store. It makes my day! :)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app looks so clean! It’s super simple to use, but not lacking in features. I was surprised to see EXIF viewer built in and there are many sort/filter options to quickly track down the video you want.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for such high praise! :)
Exactly what I needed
This app is perfect for what I needed. I am looking to propose to my girlfriend and didnt know how to get photos of the event. This app convinced me that I can get away with setting up a video on my phone and taking frames out of it. Thank you for the high quality app!!
Developer Response ,
I love it! 😎 I hope your proposal will be amazing!
Great! ...But 1 Request!
The app is great, but would really like to see an “auto save” feature to the camera roll instead of having to choose manually to “save image”... having this second step is redundant and slows the process down.
Multiple frame selection would be handy too before saving the whole lot.
Keep up the good work!
- Arthur Hammer
- 2.2 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Arthur Hammer
- In-App Purchases
- Ice Cream Tip $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.