Our app is the easiest way to shop for Warby Parker eyeglasses, sunglasses, and contacts. Our eyeglasses start at $95 (prescription included!), and free shipping and returns are included with every order.
With the app you can…
• Shop frames starting at $95, including prescription lenses
• For iPhone X and above: Virtually try on frames with lifelike accuracy (it's wild! And so cool.)
• Try or shop Scout, our very own brand of daily contact lenses
• Shop daily, bi-weekly, and monthly contacts with no hidden fees
• Strengthen your sunglasses game by an exponential factor
• Order 5 frames to try for free with our Home Try-On program
• Handle all of your eyewear prescriptions with ease
• For iPhone X and above: Measure your pupillary distance (PD) in no time—no card or ruler necessary.
Warby Parker has your eyes covered. Whether you’re looking for designer eyewear at a revolutionary price or your next supply of contacts, you can handle it all in one place. With free shipping and returns, it’s easy to shop with no risk (None! Zero! Zilch!). Plus: Apps are fun. As always, for every pair purchased, a pair of glasses is distributed to someone in need.
Let’s find you an amazing pair.
Some features in this app incorporate Apple's TrueDepth API. In order to use these features, users must agree to Warby Parker’s terms and conditions of use. Warby Parker's TrueDepth features look at multiple data points on the user’s face only while they are interacting with the tool. We do not save or store any face scan data for any user or share with any third-parties.
• For Virtual Try-On and Find your width, the terms are: “By tapping ‘Okay,’ you agree to give us access to your camera and to measure your facial features. (FYI: We won’t store or share these measurements – and will only collect and use them while you are using the [tool].)”
* For our Digital PD tool, we ask the user to opt-in for a second time: “By tapping ‘Okay,’ you agree to give us access to your camera and to measure your facial features. (FYI: We won’t store your pupillary distance (PD) measurement without your permission–and will only collect it while you are using the PD tool.).” Once a user agrees, we measure their “Pupillary Distance." Once we have a measurement, users can choose if they’d like to update and store this measurement with their Warby Parker glasses prescription details. If they choose to add this data to their prescription, the pupillary distance measurement is added to their Warby Parker glasses prescription details and not shared with any third-party. If they choose not to add these data to their existing Warby Parker prescription, we do not store these data or share with any third-parties.
You can now checkout with frames and contacts in the same order!
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing service and product
I started my experience with Warby Parker through the at home try on since we don’t have a store close to us. I didn’t fall in love with any of the frames the first two at home try ons so I decided to do the quiz to find my style. The quiz was a huge help!!! I had five new styles coming to me and they shipped so fast!!! I fell in love with 4 of the styles!!! I had finally found styles I loved and that looked great on me but now had to narrow down my choice to just one... I found the one I loved the most and proceeded with the ordering process. Ordering was so easy! I had done some of the stuff beforehand such as getting my prescription added to my account and getting my pd measured. The communication with Warby Parker far exceeded my expectations- they were extremely fast in responding to emails and questions. They truly helped me get what I needed. After receiving my order, they immediately emailed suggesting the higher index lenses and quickly updated my order to match what I agreed to for the order. My order shipped within a few days and I received my glasses about a week later!!! Extremely fast service, amazing customer service (that is truly hard to find now a days) and super cute options!!! I will definitely be recommending Warby Parker to everyone and using them again for my next pair of glasses!!! Thank you Warby Parker- you guys are amazing and have a new customer for life now!!!!
I don’t often write reviews but I felt this was deserving. I’ve gotten glasses from Warby Parker since I was a junior in high school and I’m now a year away from being 30. I got my 1st pair before they had brick and mortar stores. I’ve always loved their unique frames and price point. I have also only upgraded my frames due to vanity and not because they broke. I wear glasses 80% of the year so my glasses get thoroughly beat up. I’ve never broken a pair. I had a seizure (while wearing my glasses) and cracked my head open but my glasses still held up!
Ok so now the real review :) This is in regards to their customer service. I recently called to pay to upgrade shipping to expedited. None of my cards were going through and it was clear there was a problem on their end. Instead of the rep asking me to call another time/day, she did a courtesy upgrade so I didn’t even end up paying for it. I wish I remembered her name! She was awesome!
I also love their new replacement policy. Formally, they’d replace the lenses for free but now they replace the entire frames once during a 2 year period. It might be a year, but regardless, this is an example of really treating customers properly. I’m a Warby Parker Stan for life. I always suggest them to anyone who asks me about glasses. And I always get compliments on my glasses!
New forever customer
Well, Warby Parker, you’ve really done it. I’m 50 years old and have worn glasses since I was 4. After numerous eye surgeries, my lens prescription is strong, and my whole life I’ve struggled to find glasses, always paying no less than $500 a pair. After all these years I found my way to Warby Parker and I’m wondering where you’ve been all my life. As a working sole parent of two, I struggle to find time to take care of chores for myself, like buying new glasses. One download of the WP app, I set a filter and a few virtual try ons, I found a frame that makes me feel as if I look the way that I feel on the inside….a still-fabulous fashion forward artist hippy who loves a fresh new idea like WP that’s well-executed and no nonsense. The process was absolutely seamless; I even tried a box of 5 runners up at home so I can pick my second pair since the price point makes multiple pairs an option…how fun! The fact that WP gives a pair to someone in need for every pair I buy will surely keep me coming back for more. You found the perfect formula to disrupt and reinvent a broken system, and you are breathing life into all of us who have ever wished that getting new glasses was fun, easy and affordable. Thank you WP! Well done!
P.S: And you can bet I’m coming back for my contact lenses!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Warby Parker Inc
- 178.3 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 JAND Inc.