Experience is everything! Inspired by scavenger hunts, Goosechase is an online platform that lets organizations and schools engage, activate, and educate their communities through interactive experiences.
Created online but played in the real world, a Goosechase Experience brings communities and places to life with engaging, interactive challenges designed to support organizations. The intuitive platform makes it easy to make a repeatable, fun, and positive impact on any community.
Goosechase’s growing list of features include:
- GPS, text, photo and video missions
- Join as a guest – no need to set up an account!
- Support for phones and tablets
- Participate solo or as part of a team
- Live leaderboard
- So easy to use, a goose could do it!
Since hatching in 2011, Goosechase has powered hundreds of thousands of global team building, training, fundraising, educational, tourist, and recreational experiences.
What’s just as fun as participating in a Goosechase Experience? Building and running your own, of course! Head over to goosechase.com to get started. Create as many Missions as you can muster, invite your community, and watch the magic happen.
Continuous Improvements & Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Brought family closer (electronically) during covid
What an awesome app. Brought our extended family together over multiple states. Only three wishes for future upgrades:
1. The number of teams be increased for free usage to allow for family usage. I understand the need for charging if groups or businesses are using it. Or maybe a small fee to add extra teams for again family use. Thought we teamed up groups and made the three team limit work.
2. Allow teams to comment on submissions. This would add a whole extra level of fun and interaction. Maybe make it an option that can be turned off by organizer if wanted.
3. Allow organizer to set a longer time limit for videos. We had some dance challenges that I would have loved to see it he whole dance for.
That being said this was so much fun and super easy to set up. I was adding new challenges throughout the game to keep it fresh and everybody loved it. We will be hosting an awards ceremony after the lockdown is over to present our (poorly hand made) Covid19 scavenger hunt trophy. The family is already asking when the next one will be. I have already recommended to others and walked one not so tech friendly friend through set up which took less than 5 minutes. Definitely need to download and try this Awesome App!! 💗
Developer Response ,
Hi Becca! So glad you had a great experience!Thank you for your feedback. It's very helpful for our team! We take all customer feedback into consideration when adding new features to our platform. Please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any additional questions or feedback.
The app was easy to use and worked smoothly both in practice and on the big day. Customer service was quick and helpful when I needed help upgrading my game. Highly recommend!
I used this for my surprise proposal and I couldn’t believe how engaged and competitive she got. She said multiple times throughout the day how much fun she was having and at the end when I asked the first thing out of her mouth was “how did you do all this.”
To be honest it was pretty easy. Everything was automatic and timed to go off on its own. I practiced a couple times and then I ran itself. This is definitely a story we’ll remember forever. Great app and a great company.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Thank you for your review! We really appreciate hearing all our customer feedback! This was such a fun use of GooseChase, our whole team loved hearing your story, thank you so much for including us in your big day! Wishing you both a long and happy marriage.
Wish you could see attached pictures in the missions list
My first attempt at a scavenger hunt app was a different app, and this one is so much easier to use than that one. I made a simple little Halloween hunt for my four year old, but the problem is she can’t read yet, so since there aren’t any pictures on the list of missions, she can’t just choose the item we should look for based on the picture. It was a little frustrating since I took the time to attach pictures to each mission. I think it would be nice if there was a feature (or maybe there is and I missed it??) where you could opt to have thumbnails appear in the missions, and not just when you touch the mission. This would be especially helpful if you are doing this with younger kids who can’t yet read or who are learning to read.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GooseChase Adventures Inc.
- 65 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 GooseChase Adventures Inc.