Huddle for iPad and iPhone provides instant access to your files, notifications, tasks and activity feed. It’s the fastest way to navigate Huddle on your iOS device. Relevant business content from Huddle workspaces is automatically downloaded to your device for offline working.
*NOTE: This application requires a Huddle account.*
• Review and comment on files on the move with suggested files and offline sync providing access to key content, even when you are out of signal.
• Read and respond to important notifications from your team about business content you're working on.
• Find out what you should be working on today with task management across all of your workspaces.
• Full file approval workflow available in-app so that you can read and approve documents directly.
• Record and remember important tasks by creating and delegating them in seconds.
• Upload files to Huddle directly from your email and start collaborating on content.
• Offline working - read, review and approve files, tasks, and make comments without an internet connection.
• Instantly share files with your colleagues
• Take photos, save and share them directly in Huddle.
• Open and Edit Huddle files in other apps on your device then save back to Huddle as a new file or version.
DOWNLOAD HUDDLE NOW!
**NOTE: This app is free but requires a Huddle account to sign in.**
- Fixed a bug where the app crashes when opening a Huddle Workspace in portrait mode
- Fixed a bug where the app crashes when going back to a folder from a Huddle Workspace
Ratings and Reviews
Looking forward to updates
The push notification update will make this app a lot better. As of right now, the only way you know if you have a new task of document to look at is if you check your email constantly. But other than that, it is very useful for our office. Would also be helpful for those who have employees who work from home.
Can’t log-in using the app, but can switch over to a browser and it accepts my log-in credentials without any issue.
Meh. App offers few options for tagging, doesn't allow for making comments to uploaded files or for adding activity or comments to previously posted items, instead every note is just added as a new activity on its own. Doesnt allow adding notes or activities to posted documents. Doesn't allow the ability to unapprove an item that has Been sent out for approval. Doesn't allow changing team members or any user editing. Very little useful interaction at all. Seems to be just a simple regurgitation of info from the web. Not impressed.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.