ServiceMax Go is the latest mobile app for Service Execution Management, including Field Service Management and Asset Service Management. ServiceMax Go, available on iPhones and iPads, empowers technicians, field engineers and maintenance personnel with everything they need to plan their work, execute it efficiently, and effectively communicate with customers and colleagues. ServiceMax Go delivers an enhanced design that's purpose-built for field workers with simple navigation, intuitive screens, and powerful offline capabilities - enabling complete visibility for maximum productivity.
Features of ServiceMax Go:
• Instant access to all pertinent data: entitlement verifications, customer & product service history, location, contacts, estimates, warranties, parts, and more
• Multiple calendar views to preview daily and weekly tasks, driving directions and travel times, appointment details, and instantly respond to new work orders
• Step-by-step service execution instructions that can be easily configured by administrators without coding
• Templatized checklists with section navigation, progress status, and inline navigation for inspections, safety checks, diagnostics, and more
• Instant access to documents, videos, and technician and expert collaboration
• Search to quickly locate parts and products in own or nearby technicians’ trunk stock, customer consignment, stocking hubs, spare parts, and more
• Real-time, automated pricing validates entitlements for accurate time and materials estimations
• Easily capture and share photos and videos taken at the customer site, email service reports or contracts
• Smart Business Docs to create service reports, invoices, etc. for customers to sign while on-site to expedite processing
• Instant access to IoT data and analytics for equipment diagnostics and faster resolution
• Secure, rich exchange of data with third-party applications through app-to-app integration
• Intuitive field-ready design features large targets, fewer clicks, dedicated screens, time-saving formula fields, and data validation
• Automated notifications and SMS triggered by changes in data or location to inform stakeholders in real-time
• Advanced data and business rules validation during data entry ensures data integrity and adherence to business processes even if connectivity is not available
• Fast, reliable offline functionality with powerful and flexible sync engine that enables technicians to access and update customer and product information
We regularly update ServiceMax Go mobile app to make it faster and more stable for field technicians and engineers.
This patch update includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Ok but login issues
The app is ok compared to the previous one but there is a big issue with it. Every time i go out of the app and back it gives me error of logging in and that i need to contact my admin so i have to go back and enter my login info again and wait for it to sync and download again only to tell me i am already login. And thats every single time i switch from the app or close it.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback.
We work through all login issues with our customers, as we leverage an more secure and enhanced sync architecture that often requires a few tweaks.
Every enterprise environment is different.
We work though these issues with all our customers, to ensure this process is smooth as possible.
Please do feedback once you are able to get past your login issues.
Ensure you have a case with ServiceMax to track the resolution of your login issue.
The only view on the calendar option is Agenda View. Day and Week View are jumbled messes. It still on goes as fast as the wi-fi or cellular connection. Just like the FSA. It is useable, but lacks some of the useful options the FSA has.
Log in 3 times
When I login itSays credentials not recognized. Second login I accept access and tells you no profile available. Third login tells me I am logged in and then it syncs. It Logs itself out automatically every day or two causing me to go through this login scenario again.Doesn’t always agree with the service Max FSA application.Phone version to small and overcrowded so I simply use it to get a site number or a customer name and phone number but never use it to close calls
- ServiceMax Inc
- 20.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©️ 2020 by ServiceMax Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.