Everything field teams need to plan, execute, and communicate about their work.
ServiceMax Go, available on smartphones and tablets, empowers technicians, field engineers, and maintenance personnel with everything they need to plan their work, execute it efficiently, and effectively communicate with customers and colleagues.
ServiceMax Go’s modern design is purpose-built for field workers with easy navigation, intuitive screens, and powerful offline capabilities—enabling complete visibility for maximum productivity.
Access Data, Online or Offline:
• Entitlement verifications
• Customer & product service history, location, contacts, estimates, warranties, parts, and more
• Industry-leading offline capabilities
• Flexible sync settings to control background and sync behavior, delivering fast, reliable app performance
• Advanced data and business rules validation during data entry ensures data integrity even if connectivity is not available
Interactive Calendar Views:
• Preview daily and weekly tasks
• Agenda calendar view
• Driving directions, travel times, appointment details, and more
• Step-by-step instructions
• Service Flow Manager drives business process automation for technicians
• Templatized checklists with section navigation, progress status, and inline navigation for inspections, safety checks, diagnostics, and more
• Price list support for automated pricing validation on time and materials estimates
Smart Document Generation:
• Create service reports, invoices, etc. for customers to sign while on-site to expedite processing
• Signature capture support
• Instant access to documents, videos, and technician and expert collaboration
• Share photos and videos taken at the customer site, email service reports or contracts
• Seamlessly integrated with ServiceMax Zinc and ServiceMax Engage
• Locate parts and products in own or nearby technicians’ trunk stock, customer consignment, stocking hubs, spare parts, and more
• Search nearby for work orders, installed products, parts stock, and any other records
Intuitive, Modern UX:
• Intuitive, field-ready UI design enabling technicians to get work done with minimal clicks and taps
• Push and SMS notifications
• Allows for custom UI, extended navigation and functionality with Mobile Activity Space
We regularly update ServiceMax Go to deliver innovation and improve app performance for field technicians and engineers.
Ratings and Reviews
I will never work for a company that uses service max again.
Dear app reviews., please allow reviews to contain 0 stars.
SMX has nothing to offer techs in the field but headaches and frustration.
Every SVMX operational procedure sent to the field is a work around for SMX instead of an operational procedure.
We have good techs leaving in droves because of this new app. The operation is way to complicated and contains way to many steps not to mention all the glitches and ticket lock ups that happen.
Techs spend more time documenting their documentation then servicing our customers. I used to close a service orders in 15 minutes. Now it takes an hour minimum.
Now thanks to this garbage software we have much less productivity fixing equipment for our customers and more time updating the app.
This app isn’t about service at all , it’s about micromanaging people while sitting behind a desk in your home office so you can justify your job and send neat little spreadsheets and graphs in team meetings.
Literally nothing about this app has to do with service or the customer.
Parts ordering through this app is a joke at best.
Now our time cards are going to be done through this app even though it still doesn’t work correctly. It’s like watching a train wreck happing on slow motion.
I can smell a class action lawsuit waiting to happen when techs don’t get paid because of a company who uses this product.
Oh I do not recommend this app to anyone.
This app is terrible for the Technicians, it’s it a very slow app and very glitchy, freezes all the time, to where it takes no less than an hour to close a work order, this is unacceptable on every level. very complicated app to navigate if a person has never used it before. Would not recommend this app to anyone
Full of issues with this platform, too many steps that cause lockup’s and freezes. Very Very time consuming to say the least.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ServiceMax Inc
- 36 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©️ 2021 by ServiceMax Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.