Play the most popular city building game series on mobile! In this new City Island game, City Island 4- Simulation Town: Expand the Skyline, town building has never been more fun! You’ll be the tycoon to grow a small village on one island into a virtual world on multiple islands. No internet required to play.
Discover new islands, expand your town and city life, keep your citizens happy, manage transportation and enjoy a virtual world full of quests! Join over 50 million players that played the City Island series so far. The game is highly rated for its awesome detailed graphics and realism. Place buildings and decorations strategically to keep the cash flowing and your city growing. Watch your islands come to life, in the snow, rain and sun, night and day! Manage and expand your city on the go – both online and offline playable.
*** With over 85 million downloads and over 10 city building games, Sparkling Society is -despite a small but really passionate team- one of the biggest City Builder Simulation Game developers of the world ***
City Island 4- Simulation Town: Expand the Skyline
Following the high rated "City Island 3: Building Sim" town builder game, City Island 4 is the fourth game in a very popular series of city building tycoon games. You start on an empty island with little cash and gold, and then you need to manage and grow your village to a small town or city and even further into a megapolis. If you like city buildings games, with 300+ awesome buildings with extreme detail, City Island 4 is your best choice. Join the world’s most popular building simulation game.
As mayor, you need to solve real life challenges like buildings maintenance, fires, provide services and other community needs to keep your citizens happy, boost your population with parks and decorations, provide transportability with roads, railways with trains, walking paths, canals, docks and cargo ships and solve fun challenges with friends to grow and shape your society.
** FEATURES **
- Easy to play building sim game
- Build and decorate beautiful islands of your own archipelago with more than 300 unique items, be creative!
- Fun FREE to play tycoon game
- Tablet support
- HIGH QUALITY graphics
- Intuitive gameplay with challenging tasks, rewards and achievements
- Enjoy fun quests to help you create your own virtual paradise
- Currencies: gold and cash, pirate chests
- Attract citizens with parks, trees, a railway with trains, boats, decorations and community buildings
- Collect profit from your commercial buildings
- Upgrade your city buildings
- Help your citizens and townsmen build a city on this exotic island story
- Unlock transport to new islands
- Collect XP and level up to unlock a new building for construction
- Collect dozens of REWARDS while playing
- Expand your city to create more room for constructing more buildings, transport and progress your village to a metropolis with tall buildings
- Speed up construction / upgrade time
- Lots of adventure, pirate chests and quests to unlock
- Expand your city
- Many hours of free fun
Made a few stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Good city builder
This one is pretty good, it's pretty easy to learn and it doesn't pressure you to spend real world money every chance it gets. There is also plenty of opportunity, if you take your time, to increase your rank and open more building options and make gold. Also I enjoy the boost option that the paradise island game doesn't have.
Down sides: there's no storage option for building when your restructuring your city.
The buildings only go two ways, and although this saves time for designers, it would set your game apart and allow more creativity for the customers.
It's a pain to remove trees and shrubs after you buy expansion land.
I can't figure out if some structure need certain things prior to building them, so sometimes I have rando water ways, which looks odd.
Rando pop up ads. I'd pay a dollar to never see one again.
On a scale of temple runner to final fantasy tactics, this game is junk jack x.
On a scale from 1 being an A and 26 being a z this is a 2
And on a scale of Mario items, this is a fire flower.
Overall a 96% in type of game.
I am on level 37 and have not spent any money! It can take some time to expand and build more of the higher priced things but if you’re patient you can do it. I havent been playing that long. Maybe 2 months or so and I have 2 islands unlocked one of them being almost completely utilized. I love it. I especially love that I don’t hAve to farm and sell and all that other annoying stuff that other city building games require. The commercial building generate money on their own. The key is to get them upgraded at the highest level quickly so that they are earning the most as possible. Anyway... great game!
Suggestions for improvement
Hi. I really love this game. I have been looking for something similar for a long time. I enjoy playing it. However I have a few recommendations that would be nice to have.
1. I wish we could have options for building infrastructure like airports, train stations. Those would be cool along with animations of planes taking off and landing.
2. It would be nice to have power plants such as nuclear, coal, wind mills, solar farms, hydroelectric dams. And then having some challenges like bad air quality because of too many coal power plants. Or residents complaining because of dense fog due to pollution from coal power plants. Getting more happiness points for having more wind and solar farms but the up front cost of wind and solar is more than the coal.
3. Having more options for commercial buildings such as gas stations, grocery stores, factories, banks, etc.
Thank you for making such a wonderful game though.
- Trigames B.V.
- 235.5 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Sparkling Society Games B.V.
- In-App Purchases
- Boost pack x4 $4.99
- 20 gold $2.99
- 1250000 cash $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.