● VRPlayer can play not only general 2D movies but also 3D movies (half side by side or over and under) for VR (google cardboard)
● and support the following file formats.
- video : mp4, mov, DRM free m4v
- subtitle : smi, srt
● VRPlayer can play following file formats by real time streaming via VRPlayer Helper
- Video : mp4, mov, m4v, mkv, avi, wmv, asf, flv, swf, mpg, 3gp, vob, divix
- Subtitle : smi, srt
※ this app can not play DRM protected videos purchased from iTunes store.
● You can add or access following items
- VRPlayer Helper (streaming server)
- FTP Server
- GoogleDrive, Dropbox
- Video Library
※ VRPlayer Helper is embedded in your own VRPlayer app and the download URL provided by VRPlayer is your own iPhone's IP address itself not an external web server.
so iPhone and the server PC should be in the same wifi network to download Helper.
tap the "+"button at top right corner of VRPlayer and select VRPlayer Helper then you will see the URL from which you can download helper.
● You can control VRPlayer with keyboard
- Bluetooth Keyboard
- USB Keyboard (connected by camera kit)
- Keyboard of PC on which VRPlayer Helper is installed
※ while navigating
- up / down : move cursor by item
- up / down + shift : move cursor by page
- right / enter / space : select item
- left / esc : back to previous
※ while playing
- up / down : move cursor by button
- enter : select button & do action
- esc : stop & back to list
- space : play & pause
- right : move forward 5 seconds
- left : move backward 5 seconds
- right + shift : move forward 1 minute
- left + shift : move backward 1 minute
- up + shift : play previous video
- down + shift : play next video
- [ : slow down the playback rate
- ] : speed up the playback rate
- 1 : Toggle 360°/180° Video
- 2 : Toggle VR Mode
- 3 : Change 2D/3D Mode
- 4 : Zoom In/Out
- 5 : Back To Center / Motion Tracking
- 6 : Motion Tracking Constraint
- 7 : Loop
- 8 : Audio/Subtitle
● support panorama photo
- enjoy your own panorama photos in VR
● Use multiple gestures to control playing
- Tap the screen with two fingers to change 2D/3D screen mode.
- Double tap the screen to zoom in/out.
- Swipe right to skip forward 5 seconds.
- Swipe left to skip back 5 seconds.
- Swipe right with two fingers to speed up the playback rate.
- Swipe left with two fingers to slow down the playback rate.
- Long press with one finger to select audio or subtitle.
- Drag & drop subtitle to change position.
- Pinch in or out screen to change font size of subtitle.
● Folder lock feature bug fixes for face ID devices.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs Watch Suport
The ability to fast forward with your watch would make so much sense since your phone is locked in a device.
Having a watch app is so necessary, even the “now playing” with the watch doesn’t see that anything is playing when using the app
It’s a good app but constantly forces you to go through tutorials with no cancel option (and some make you go through 10 screens or more). Or when you click on a button it telling you “you can do that with swiping 3 fingers” then you have to click ok on that too is really annoying.
I’ve been using this app for a couple of years and am tired of being forced to do the tutorials over and over. Takes like 15 clicks just to watch a video. It reminds me of clippy in MS office that was retired because people hated it.
It’s a bummer because it’s a good application, it’s just annoying to use. Without the constant FORCED tutorials and suggestions it would be a great app.
Won’t play videos
This used to work great but now the play button on online videos doesn’t work. Whenever you tap the play button on a video from an online source it’s non-responsive like you aren’t tapping anything. The weird thing is this is only a problem on the premium app. This doesn’t happen on the free version, but that version is laggy and has way too many ads. Please fix this issue on the premium version so I can enjoy this app again and give a 5 star rating.
- LEE DONG WON
- 69.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2015 mobixn soft
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.