This home and interior design app will help with floor plan layout of any complexity, perform interior design 3D visualization and virtual reality walkthrough inside your home with ease. Even experience your home design in the real world surroundings with immersive AR (augmented reality).
In-app purchase applies to the app installed on your iPhone and iPad.
• Create detailed 2D floor plan layouts.
• Beautiful real-time 3D rendering of house design or apartment.
• Project your 3D home into the real world surroundings, and even walk around or inside the house using View in AR option.
• Build up to two stories with a loft (unlimited with Pro Features in-app purchase).
• Project Gallery contains house and interior design samples (kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms, etc).
• Share interior designs between iOS, macOS or Windows 10 devices.
• Free access to video tutorials, on-line Help, Quick Start Guide and quick technical support.
Floor Plan Tools
• Trace the imported floor plan or draw your own house plan from scratch using the Straight Wall, Arc Wall, or Room tools.
• Customize the 2D representation of your furniture.
• View real-time dimensions for walls, ceilings, and floors when drawing in 2D Plan view.
• Use smart Dimension tool to set the distance between underlying objects or walls.
• Precise positioning achieved thanks to smart guides and object snapping.
• Diverse measurement units supported (inches, feet, meters, etc).
Real-Time 3D Environment
• Walk through your 3D interior.
• Add and move furniture and other objects, apply materials.
• Set multiple cameras to see the house or its interior from different angles.
• Achieve natural lighting by setting up true geolocation, daytime and overcast.
• Adjust light fixtures throughout the house to get realistic lighting scene.
• Create corner windows and complex openings.
• Soft and natural shadows.
3D Models and Materials
• 2,000+ furniture and other models for diverse home design styles.
• Import thousands of free models from Trimble 3D Warehouse.
• 2,100+ supplied materials.
• Set the exact size of a material tile to know how much of the material is needed for your house renovation project.
Roofs and Dormers
• Roof Assistant with 12 roof templates.
• Add segments to fully customize the roof.
• 16 dormer templates.
Export and Share the Result*
• Share your home interiors to Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo or YouTube.
• Export 3D views of the house or an apartment to JPEG, TIFF, PNG, and BMP.
• Share 360° Panorama JPEG images to Facebook.
• Render a realistic home interior and exterior walkthrough videos.
• Create Stereo 3D Video, 360° Video and even Stereo 3D 360° Video.
• iCloud support.
*All exports have watermark in Free version of the program.
Standard Features in-app:
• Create unlimited number of house design projects.
• Remove watermark from the exports.
• Use custom images as textures.
• Import objects in COLLADA, FBX, OBJ or 3DS formats.
• Export the entire home design project or several objects to COLLADA, VRML Version 2.0 or X3D format.
• Quickly send a copy of your home or interior design via Mail, Messages or AirDrop.
Pro Features in-app (includes all Standard Features):
• Unlimited floor levels.
• Elevation view.
• Custom shaped roofs.
• Polygonal-based Block tool for drawing balconies, porches, and more.
• FOV (field of view) and parallel camera projection.
• Export the entire house design or several objects to USDZ, SCN, SCNZ, FBX, OBJ or 3DS format.
• Export quality extended to Ultra HD for movies and 360° Panoramas, and to Hi-res (16000x16000) for still shots.
• Light editor (helps to add a light source to imported objects).
• Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best app, though slightly unstable with larger files
This is the best app out there. There’s nothing else like it, and $20 is a steal with this. You can model 3D anything with the ability to import from Trimble 3D Warehouse (just right click and “merge” the item to be able to adjust sizing).
The only flaw is its tendency to crash with more complex projects. But it can handle them for a time. The desktop version doesn’t crash, and my iPhone can handle larger files than this on other (much less capable) apps.
I’m not a programmer, but I suspect the issue is the cache. Unfortunately Apple lacks the feature of letting users delete the caches on apps without reinstalling (and losing tons of manual imports to the library in this case). However with some apps, the developers give users the option in-app to clear the cache, which helps performance significantly. Could that be added to a later edition of the app? It’s a feature I’d be willing to pay extra for and I don’t think I’m alone, as this is the only app that’s capable of making the kinds of projects I want to make. I do think that feature would allow the app to handle “heavier” projects and become even more capable.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thanks for the update! Most of the crashes occur when a very detailed and heavy object or texture is downloaded from internet (mostly from Trimble 3D Warehouse). We continue the work on simplifying such objects on the fly to avoid this situation, but it is a never ending process. Unfortunately many iOS devices (especially old ones) are quite limited to RAM usage. To be precise - an app can not get more than 60% of physical RAM, which is not a lot. Say, on iPhone 7 there are only 2 GB of RAM and we get only 1.2 GB of it. Even the newest iPad Pro provides only 2.5 GB out of 4 GB it has. Unfortunately, iOS does not have a virtual memory feature which is the saviour on desktop computers. Given all that, we may say that there will always be a situation when the project may become overloaded with external objects. Our recommendation is to stick with the build-in object and material library as long as you can. These objects are optimised and guarantee the smooth app functioning.
BeLight Software Support
Sustainable environmentalist gone wild
I absolutely love this app, as in previous reviews they stated that getting the hang of how to use the controls was difficult but if you’re good at problem solving, it’s incredibly easy to navigate. I’ve always wanted to explore my interest in architecture, and although this app is hard to make sure every measurement is exact, it’s perfect to create and let your imagination run wild. and it INCLUDES SOLAR PANELS???? yes!! I love it so much, the idea behind this app and the features is so brilliant. I spend so much time on this app brainstorming future sustainable houses and buildings. I could go on and on about how much I love this design but overall I recommend this app to anyone interested in finding a way to get rid of stress and find your ultimate dream town! I HAD TO COME BACK AND EDIT THIS, it also has DALI PAINTINGS and VAN GOGH for decorations!!!!!! The be light team really out did themselves, I am for sure paying the $20 for the whole app now!!!!
I have miss feelings
I like this app a lot but at the same time it gives me a lot of headaches. If you using this app professionally you have to be careful because it crashes a lot and sometimes you have to redo the work all over again. Some of the 3D ware house items don’t download sometimes or disappear once you place them. I hope they could fix the crashing issues so I could do my work more pleasant . I almost give up on this thing Between the crashing and also getting freeze and not able to reload for a while is a big problem. I just got this app a couple days ago. I followed all the instructions like turning lights off and low quality off while working in 3D BUT nothing works keeps crashing and furniture disappearing every 2 minutes or so,.
if these issues won’t fix I will ask for my money back and will keep searching for another app that’s works smoothly.
Update I contacted the developer and they said there is nothing wrong from their end. I think it must be because I tried to use the same app on a different device and gave me the same issue so there is no way it can be fixed. Be careful before you purchased this app because for me it only last for a few days after that it stopped working.
Developer Response ,
Hello! The main possible reason for such crashes is that you downloaded many "heavy" objects from the Trimble 3D Warehouse. Another possible reason is the scene overloaded with the light sources. The project saved with those issues will cause problems on any device. The solution is to optimize the imported items and switch off the unnecessary lighting. Please, send your document to our support team. We will help you to solve this.
BeLight Software Support
- Belight Software, ltd
- 294.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2019 BeLight Software
- In-App Purchases
- Extras 1: Additional Materials $4.99
- Extras 2: Additional Plants $4.99
- Upgrade to Standard $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.