This intuitive home, interior and landscape design app will help with floor plan layout and interior 3D visualization. Whether you create a home model from scratch or import a floor plan using the RoomScanner feature, Live Home 3D turns the design process into an exciting game, while giving you the powerful tools that no other app in the store can deliver.
Note: Some features require an in-app purchase.
In-app purchases apply to the app installed on your iPhone and iPad.
• Create detailed 2D floor plan layouts.
• Experience beautiful real-time 3D rendering of house design or apartment.
• Project your 3D home into real-world surroundings, and even walk around or inside the house using View in the AR option.
• Scan your room or house using the RoomScanner feature based on LiDAR technology to recreate its digital copy in the app.
• Build up to two stories with a loft (unlimited with Pro Features in-app purchase).
• The Project Gallery contains house and interior design samples (kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms, etc).
• Share interior designs among iOS, macOS or Windows 10 devices.
• Free access to video tutorials, online Help, Quick Start Guide and quick technical support.
Floor Plan Tools
• Trace the imported floor plan or draw your own house plan from scratch using the Straight Wall, Arc Wall or Room tools.
• Customize the 2D representation of your furniture.
• View real-time dimensions for walls, ceilings and floors when drawing in 2D Plan view.
• Use the smart Dimension tool to set the distance between underlying objects or walls.
• Precise positioning achieved thanks to smart guides and object snapping.
• Diverse measurement units supported (inches, feet, meters, etc).
Real-Time 3D Environment
• Walk through your 3D interior design.
• Beautiful physically based materials provide realistic interior renderings.
• Add and move furniture and other objects, and apply materials.
• Set multiple cameras to view the house or its interior from different angles.
• Achieve natural lighting by setting up true geolocation, daytime and overcast.
• Adjust light fixtures throughout the house to achieve a realistic lighting scene.
• Create corner windows and complex openings.
• Soft and natural shadows.
3D Models and Materials
• 2,000+ furniture and other models for diverse home design styles.
• Import thousands of free models from the Trimble 3D Warehouse.
• 2,100+ supplied materials.
• Set the exact size of a material tile to know how much material is needed for your house renovation project.
Roofs and Dormers
• Roof Assistant with 12 roof templates.
• Add segments to fully customize the roof.
• 16 dormer templates.
Export and Share the Result*
• Share your home interiors to Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo or YouTube.
• Export 3D views of the house or an apartment to JPEG, TIFF, PNG and BMP.
• Share 360° Panorama JPEG images to Facebook.
• Render a realistic home interior and outdoor walkthrough videos.
• Create Stereo 3D Video, 360° Video and even Stereo 3D 360° Video.
• iCloud support.
*All exports have watermarks in the Free version of the program.
The Standard Features In-App purchase unlocks save and export options.
The Pro Features In-App purchase unlocks:
• Save and export options.
• Unlimited floor levels.
• Terrain editing tools for outdoor home design.
• Advanced Material Editor.
• Elevation view.
• Custom-shaped roofs.
• Polygonal-based Block tool for drawing balconies, porches and more.
• FOV (field of view) and parallel camera projection.
• Export the entire house design or several objects to USDZ, SCN, SCNZ, FBX, OBJ or 3DS format.
• Export quality extended to Ultra HD for movies and 360° Panoramas, and to Hi-res (16,000 x 16,000) for still shots.
• Light editor (helps to add a light source to imported objects).
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
great for personal use
i absolutely love this app, whenever my creative senses are tingling, i just open the app an decorate a room or two. i wouldn’t recommend this for professional use because there are many glitchy items and some items, like rugs, aren’t available. however, this is a REAL design game, it’s not like those that claim you get to design a house but instead you have to play puzzles and only have two or three furniture choices. here are my suggestions and flaws with this game: 1. it’s pretty hard to rotate items, i wish there was a button of some sorts that could rotate the item. 2. some items are too big or too small and there should be some way to change the size. 3. the trees are a bit odd, instead of being 3D like everything else, they are almost like 2D images that just kind of follow you around. 4. it’s pretty sensitive. when trying to move an item a tiny bit, it moves A LOT, and same for when you’re trying to move forwards. and 5. i wish that items didn’t go through walls. it makes it pretty hard to put an item against the wall, and sometimes the trees go into the house. although this may seem like a lot of flaws, i HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend this app!
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for your kind words about our app. Actually, most of the “flaws” you mentioned have a solution in the app. For example, the rugs of any form are created with the help of Custom Floor tool in 2D; all what you need to do after that is apply the material “Fabric” from the material library to it; not sure what glitchy items you mentioned, would be great to know. As to your suggestions: 1) there are three ways to rotate any item in the app: a) using the handles in 2D, b) using the controls in the Object Properties tab of the Inspector (works in 2D and 3D); c) using the special gestures in 3D (these gestures are described in Quick Start Guide); 2) resize of the objects is done with the help of the Object Properties tab of the Inspector; the controls may be disabled only if it is a group, to overcome it, simply right-click on the item and perform Merge operation on it; 3) the items you mentioned are “sprite objects”, they are optimised for the big projects; putting many “heavy” trees on the background can make performance in 3D a bit sluggish; also, we offer a special in-app containing 300+ plants, it has many additional trees of any kind; 4) it is recommended to use 2D or Elevation View for precise positioning of the objects; zoom in may also work, if the object is tiny; 5) there is a control ”glue by” in the Object Properties tab of the Inspector, it allows to place the object on any surface, which helps to avoid “going into walls” situation. We would recommend you to check our collection of free video tutorials at: https://www.livehome3d.com/ios/live-home-3d#tutorials These videos cover all aspects of app functioning.
BeLight Software Support
was my favorite app but the recent update made me hate the app
I’ve been using this app for a year. It was great. First week of downloading the free app made me upgrade to pro features because this app is really great. You can import textures or furnitures from the 3D Trimble warehouse and you can even upload a picture and use it as a texture. Unlimited floors (if you using pro feature) and you can even make your own templates. There are a few bugs like the app suddenly closes for no reason, or I can’t save the project even though I have plenty of storage and my phone is working good (I actually have games that requires higher storage and graphics but it’s not laggy), but I can work with this annoying problems. The thing is that the new update is really annoying. You can no longer select all identical textures and replace them with new texture. Now you have to change them one by one. The app crashes every 3-5 minutes, when opening past projects (a week or month ago) they are just black when opening in 3D but you can see the project in 2D and 2D elevation. I thought uninstalling and installing the app will resolve the bugs but NO. It became worst. I can’t even work on a new project and import objects because it just crashes every time I do something. Now I am done with this app and I don’t think I will use this again.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Please, make sure you have updated the app to the latest version (4.0.2). This is a rare bug that appeared on some complicated heavy projects. We did our best to fix it with the latest update. If the issue remains, please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll do our best to find the reason for such app behavior.
As to the application of the textures, nothing has changed in this process. We still apply the material to identical textures through the Inspector / Object Materials tab.
Overall, the app received tons of new features, you may check the list of them here:
BeLight Software Support
What an amazing app that works exactly the way you would expect it to work. So simple to use and so powerful. I bought a house to flip and was able to use this to build out the home with all the correct measurements. Still waiting to close on the house and I already have an amazing new look planned for my flipper all thanks to this app. And being able to walk through a 3D version of the house to bring my vision to life... holy wow! So cool! Worth every single penny and more! You can also switch to blueprint mode and you’ll have a very accurate blueprint that I can actually use! I kept playing with this app just wondering WHEN I would find an error... it just couldn’t work this well, I thought. There has to be a catch, I thought. I guess not. Just a great app that deserves every penny. The people I showed my work to even asked me how I knew how to make architectural blueprints like that - the thing is... I don’t know anything about that stuff but this app makes everyone look like a professional. Great job! I’m buying every package just because the developers deserve it. Thanks so much for solving my problem with such a powerful and simple to use app.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Belight Software, ltd
- 377.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2022 BeLight Software
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Features - Lifetime $49.99
- Pro Features - 1 Month $9.99
- Standard Features - 1 Month $4.99
- Standard Features - Lifetime $29.99
- Pro Features - 1 Year $19.99
- Additional Materials $4.99
- Scandinavian Furniture $4.99
- 50 Houses Pack $4.99
- Outdoor Object Collection $4.99
- Standard Features - 1 Year $9.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.