Planes Live Free is a simple yet powerful flight tracking tool that lets you watch the planes online all over the world and get up-to-date information on flights instantly! Track the flights of your family members or beloved ones as if you were traveling with them and find the best time to pick them up at the airport.
Whether you are a professional pilot or an aviation enthusiast, you'll definitely appreciate our flight tracker - the simple, clean and informative interface coupled with powerful functionality!
* Track planes and biplanes online all over the world
* Get notified about the flight schedule changes with handy alerts: be aware of the flight status, canceled flights, new departure and arrival time and more
* Search for particular flights, airports, and locations
* Get detailed information on flights: from aircraft characteristics and picture to its route and schedule
* Find up-to-date airport information that covers accurate departures and arrivals schedule, airport timezone and local time, its location and weather forecast
* Add airports and locations to "My Places" to access them instantly!
* Check weather forecast for a particular location or airport
* Spot planes and airports near you: select the desirable distance and enjoy the show!
* Apply smart filters to track a particular airplane model or an airline company, watch the planes of selected altitude, speed or airport.
* Weather Overlays
* Unlimited number of alerts
* 2x faster data update
* Terminal, Check In, Gate and Baggage info
* No Ads
* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
* Subscriptions will automatically renew and payment will be charged to your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal depends on your Subscription Plan. Our standard Subscription Plans are:
- 1 week subscription with 3-day free trial ($4.99 USD)
- 1 year subscription ($39.99 USD)
For other currencies, the price corresponds to the same price tier on the App Store Pricing Matrix.
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel or manage your free trial's auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase. The cancellation will take effect 24-hours after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
- Europe: up to 95% of the continent.
- South America: up to 90% of ADS-B coverage for airplanes.
- North America: close to 100% coverage of transmitter-enabled airplanes; 100% of data delivered with a delay of up to 5 minutes.
- Africa: major coverage of South Africa; partial coverage of the rest of the continent.
- Australia: 100% coverage.
- Asia: coverage of mainly densely populated areas.
- Oceania: 100% coverage.
Together with our partners, we are constantly working on improving the coverage.
The airline tracker app uses data from several providers, which is collected from aircraft, equipped with ADS-B transmitters. ADS-B is not used by all airlines or aircraft. Due to technical limitations on how flight data is collected, it might be incomplete in some cases. We are working to improve this situation.
California Privacy Notice: https://weatherornotapps.com/privacyPolicy#h
Welcome on board to Planes Live version 1.48.0 that includes:
• Seat Map
Take your seat, and know more about it — like the pitch, width, and layout of seats.
Thank you for your continued support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via email@example.com.
Your comfort is our top priority!
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve always enjoyed watching planes and flying them myself whether it be day or night. I always wonder where they’re going, what plane I am seeing, its altitude, speed, destination, etc. With this app, you can view all those things. You can track the plane to see its flight path to see if you will see it fly passed you or not. On the other hand, I live VERY close to railroad tracks and freight trains pass every 10 minutes or so. I wonder the same details about them and I’d love to have an app the same as Planes Live but for trains.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Your feedback left us speechless. You give us a reason to keep up the good work. Please let us know how we can make your experience with the app even better. Best regards, Support Team
Not worth the money!
I originally bought this app because I live on the landing pattern for Detroit Metro (DTW). The first year I had the app, it was great! I could sit on my deck and watch (and track) flights coming in and out of DTW. Within the last 3-4 months however the app has gone downhill quickly. Planes will fly over the house and not show up on the tracker, wrong flight numbers, incorrect maps, etc. I have sent numerous emails to customer service regarding my issues and basically I was brushed off. I really can’t justify paying $4.99 a month for an app that doesn’t work properly.
UPDATE: Just received an email wanting me to reach out to the support team for help. Are you serious?!?!? The “support team” has been well aware of these issues for at least 3 months now since I have emailed them on 3 separate occasions. And only now they want to take me seriously (or try to save face) after I left a bad review of their crappy app. Sorry, too late. You have had ample time to correct the issue and basically ignored me. I’ve canceled my subscription and removed the app from my devices. Absolutely horrendous customer service.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for reaching out.
We're really sorry to learn about your negative experience with Planes Live - Flight Tracker. We're constantly working on the app's improvement and are doing everything possible to provide our users with a highly functional product and customer service experience.
Currently the app tracks and displays only public flights. In case you can't find the necessary flights, please contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide the flight number so that we could check the problem on our side. Thank you in advance!
Thank you for using our app. Best regards, Support Team
Cool App, but by subscription? No thanks!
Have had this app and enjoyed it for quite some time. I liked showing people how you can choose any plane and get so much detail on it. It was mind boggling for anyone who saw how many planes are in the air at any time and how you can track each one in real time.
Then I today I launched it so I could identify a plane flying overhead and discovered it was now a subscription only app!
Yes, this app does an amazing feat though it really collects available info from control towers. But to charge a subscription for it? I think that only the die hard aviation geeks would fork over $5 a week.
I subscribe to a suite of apps that are second to none because they offer apps that provide world class tools for editing photos, videos, music, text, web design and a whole lot more. Adobe offers subscription for individual apps or a whole collection of them. They charge for sophisticated and professional tools.
You’re not Adobe!
When you start producing apps that pilot use as well as a host of apps for other aviation uses, then you will have a right to charge a subscription based on value.
Until then, I’m out.
Developer Response ,
Hello Bari! Thank you for your feedback! Please note that you can always reject the subscription offer and continue using the basic app version that comes with all of the essential options needed to check the flights. For this, simply tap the corresponding button on the offer screen. As to a subscription-based pricing model, it is one of the easiest ways to support our efforts to provide you with the most up-to-date and functional app. Hope for your understanding. Best regards, Support Team
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Weather or Not Apps, LLC
- 220.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2021 Weather or Not Apps, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Flight Tracker & Weather Radar $4.99
- Planes Live Premium $5.99
- Planes Live Premium $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.