The epic award winning story-based role-playing game continues its emotional journey across a breaking world.
Lead your Viking clans across hostile country on the brink of collapse. Make bold leadership decisions, manage resources wisely and strike skillfully in battle to survive another day in the harsh wild.
Experience the epic story that took the indie gaming world by storm in Banner Saga 2!
KEY GAME FEATURES
• Hand-drawn visuals – Gorgeous 2D combat sequences, animations and effects
• The saga continues – Carry on your story and choices from The Banner Saga or jump into the adventure from scratch with pre-set character options.
• Viking mythology – A truly epic setting inspired by real Viking myths
• Tactical combat – Improved, turn-based battles demand precision and strategy
• RPG upgrades – Level up your characters’ stats and unlock devastating new moves
• Hard choices – Choose wisely in and out of battle as danger lurks around each corner
• Real consequences – Permanent loss of characters will weigh heavy on your mind
• New characters and a new race – New faces, including the new Horseborn race, join your epic journey
• Manage your caravan - Your role in building and managing your caravan is critical to not only your own survival but the survival of an entire civilization
• Evocative score - Soundtrack by Grammy-nominated composer Austin Wintory
Struggle for survival in a brutal and breaking world in Banner Saga 2, the merciless strategy role-playing game where your choices really matter.
Download Banner Saga 2 and begin your epic journey today.
Improve text readability and UI size on small high density screens (iPhone 7, iPhone 6+, etc...). The size is adjustable in device's Settings App.
Fixed missing Russian, Portuguese, and Spanish subtitles during cutscenes in Survival Mode
Eyeless cinematic will now play properly
Fixed some missing/corrupted assets
Added localizations for settings
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The same thought popped into our head again and again while playing Banner Saga 2: We’re gonna remember this game. The gripping story. The thrilling turn-based battles. The heroes we lost in our struggle against the Dredge. Epic in every way, it’s a beautiful and heart-rending adventure.
I played Banner Saga 1 three times
The first time I played I couldn't import my game into Banner Saga 2. The second time I played, I did it over the course of a weekend in an attempt to start Banner Saga 2 right after. Seeing that Banner Saga 2 was just as challenging, if not more challenging, than the first game, I put it down. I just picked up Banner Saga 1 and played through it a third time, so that I could maintain story cohesion for Banner Saga 2. I'm glad I did!! Banner Saga 2 was very epic in a lot of new ways, while maintaining all of the really cool features of the first: nail-biting strategy RPG battles, nail-biting Oregon Trail choice making, a KILLER musical score, and beautiful art. I will probably play Banner Saga 2 a second time in anticipation of playing the third. Thank you for this beautiful RPG, very exciting and memorable!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to review the game and share your experience with it. We're glad you played through to get the complete journey together. 🙌
Very enjoyable game, but you cannot finish the story...
This is a wonderfully engaging game with a great story, fun gameplay, wonderful music, and beautiful art. I really enjoyed the different ways you can develop your characters, the different strategic requirements of the battles, and most of all, the really engaging story. It isn’t often that you see a game where the decisions really matter and you have so much freedom to find your way through a story.
HOWEVER, the studio (Stoic) has not ported Banner Saga 3 to mobile, and appears uninterested in doing so, which means that I’m not able to finish the story I invested so many hours in. I’m very disappointed in the studio. This game, along with its predecessor, are the first video games to get my attention in a long, long time, and its really upsetting that Stoic seems to not realize or not care that there are people who play these games on their mobile devices and are unable to play them otherwise. Hopefully they will come around to porting #3 sooner or later, but until then, I can’t recommend getting invested in this or the first installment. Two stars because it’s such a fantastic game, but ultimately, a real letdown.
- Stoic LLC
- 3.3 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Stoic LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Survival Mode $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.