Go to war against fearsome monsters and the armies of Dark Armor to reclaim the continent of Antaria.
Experience captivating stories and become a true hero in a new strategy MMORPG!
BATTLE WITH POWERFUL HEROES AND MACHINA
- The War of Genesis features a large cast of heroes with unique abilities to adventure with.
- Control ancient Machina: Devastating machines of war that can turn the tide of battle.
STRATEGY FOCUSED GAMEPLAY
- Battle using your ideal party of different Airships/Machina/Heroes!
- Customize your characters with different items and skills to suit your personal strategy.
- Research technologies to unlock new Airship capabilities and become the best captain!
PvE & INTENSE REAL-TIME PvP
- Perfect your strategy by hunting various monsters.
- Defeat raid bosses and fend off dark forces!
- Battle players around the world in intense, real-time war PvP!
EXPANSIVE MMORPG GUILD SYSTEM
- In this MMORPG, don’t adventure alone! Strengthen your forces by joining a guild!
- Assemble your fleet and warp into intense battles!
- Upgrade your guild base and defend your territory from other guilds.
MMORPG ECONOMY SYSTEM
- Joining a guild makes you a shareholder! Invest and help your guild grow.
- Collect resources to help your guild dominate!
- Obtain valuable items with the trade system and always be war-ready!
MAKE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE
- Create your own epic quests, side stories, and secret histories with custom story mode!
- Share your creations with your friends and fellow players around the world.
- The best custom adventure will be featured as a monthly best!
Access Authorizations in JOYCITY Games
- Camera authorization is required to customize your admiral portrait image.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thewarofgenesis
Customer Support: https://gnss.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
The price of monthly subscription is $9.99.
Machina Speed up +10% , hero attack in monster combat +5%, hero defense in monster battles +5% during hunting while subscribed.
1) Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
2) Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
3) Your account will be charged for renewals within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
4) Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Setting after purchase
5) The subscription will be renewed within 24 hours of the monthly payment date. The subscription effective dates may be subject to change every month.
- Max facility level has been increased to Lv.53.
: You can obtain a new title by reaching Lv.53 on all facilities.
- “Hero SPD” category has been added for Advanced Research.
- You can craft 6-Star equipment at the Forge.
- Speed Up Crafting has been expanded at Control Room Lv.51.
- Stamina Crafting has been expanded at Resource Depot Lv.52.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game! Addicting and fun, but needs some balance.
Been playing this game for a couple weeks now. From what it seems I seem to be making huge progress over this short time. Love the fighting, graphics, and variation of monsters, dungeons and heroes. Leveling up seems pretty fair so far. Definitely becoming a little addicted to playing and loving it!
What seems to be the most frustrating part in this game is acquiring good heroes. It takes a great amount of summoning stones to have a 1% chance of getting a hero. Spending a week to get all the stones to finally try and summon a hero and having only a 1% chance is really unmotivating.
Also the paid perks are not at all worth it. I’d love to spend some money and get summoning stones or level tokens but they are way over priced. I think it’s like $10 for 35 summoning stones. Takes 25 per chance to summon a 5 star hero. So for $10 you get one chance at a 5 star summon at 1% and have enough leftover for a 4 star summon with 1% chance as well . Given those odds I wouldn’t waste my money.
All that aside it’s still a great time killer, I just wish getting a good hero was more accessible. Almost 3 weeks playing and only have two 4 stars that you are basically given at the start. Spent 1000s of diamonds on summoning and all of my stones with no decent yield. Perhaps I just have massively bad luck 😂
Developer Response ,
Hi! We are glad to know that you are enjoying the game so far. Thank you for sharing your insights towards the game. We will make sure to deliver your feedback to our dev team. We hope to further improve it so please contact us at https://gnss.zendesk.com/hc/en-us on how we can be better. Thanks!
To be as concise and clear as possible I’ll explain the continuing to worsen issue. Gear RNG is insane as there are set pieces and flat stats vs % stats. % is better across the board except for a few exceptions. This complaint has been acknowledged by the devs many times. They say they hear us and will provide a way to reduce rng factor through additional gear crafting means. So far the most recent attempt which was touted by the devs, and in the works for months, to decrease this crunch resulted only to further increase it.
Game has been going downhill for months. Content has also been lacking for end game players. This recent update has not helped in the least to change that direction.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry that we are unable to meet your expectations. We will forward your feedback regarding the gears to the game developers. If you have any other feedback or suggestions, please let us know at https://joycity.oqupie.com/portals/403 Thank you.
There’s a TON of stuff to do in this game. All of the different dailies and events will keep you busy for hours which is cool, especially with games that require some sort of energy to do things. That being said there’s much needed bug fixes with player controlled/auto battles. The arena will keep giving a defeat even if you win the match over and over. Most of the time you aren’t charged for the attempt but it gets very annoying. I’ve fought the same person up to ten times with a win every time but yet it will give the defeat screen. This also happens in dungeons and ruins that you choose to watch on auto or manually control. The airship battles don’t do this so if you are killing mobs easily then switching to airship vs fight screen will avoid this bug. I’d give this game a 5 stars if it weren’t for that annoying bug.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- JOYCITY Corp
- 1.1 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Copyright ⓒ 2018 JOYCITY Corp. & NDREAM All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Gift Package 33 $9.99
- Beginner Progress Pack 32 $4.99
- Beginner Progress Pack 2 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.