– “How do I put music on my iPhone?”
– “Use Tiny Player.”
Tiny Player is a music player for iPhone and iPad.
• Load music without iTunes
• Folder based structure
• Fast and simple
How do I put music on my iPhone?
• Open Tiny Player and enable uploads
• Open a browser on your computer and go to the URL that the app gives you
• Drag & drop files onto the page
• Enjoy your music!
• Fix problem with uploads on some older devices
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing and Perfect!
This app is really good because uploading is simple. All you need to do is connect to a device with the same WiFi and then drag and drop your files onto the screen when you type the provided URL in! Supports Artist mp3 tags and works offline once you put your files in the app! Very, very good and simple! Occasionally the music will not play, but you can just go to the folder screen and play it from there. Thank you for this solution, now I don’t have to pay to listen to music! :)
Just a clean simple player. Please make a dark mode!
It just works. It's awesome.
Such a simple concept but it works so well. Uploading music on your phone is super easy too. And there's no ads!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.