Color Philippine Puzzle (also known as Link-a-Pix, Pathpix, Paint by pairs, Paint by numbers, Pict-Link, Picross, Number Net, Piclink, Link Puzzle, Puzzle Grid, Logic Grid, Puzzle Cross, Square Puzzle) is a special type of puzzle that relies on logic in order to reveal a certain picture. Puzzle look like a grid with numbers scattered in various places. All numbers, except the 1's, have pairs. For every number except 1 it is necessary to find same-number pair and join them together with a path of the corresponding length.
The paths shall meet the all following requirements:
- Paths may follow horizontal or vertical directions and are not allowed to cross other paths.
- Length of the path (measured by the number of squares it passes through including the end-squares) is equal to the value of the numbers being connected;
- Pairs of numbers of must have same colors;
- The couple of number cannot being joined by diagonal line.
Squares containing 1 represent paths that are 1-square long.
When the puzzle is finished, you can see a picture.
In application represented a lot of black and white Philippine Puzzles of different size (10x10, 10x15, 15x10, 15x15).
- Advanced user interface controls for solving big puzzles;
- Pinch/Zoom on the Mobile Devices;
- Font is automatically adjusted depending on the size of puzzle, the size and orientation of your device's screen;
- Support landscape and portrait screen operation.
Please visit our web site to find detailed instructions on solving Philippine Puzzles:
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this app it will keep be occupied for HOURS. I like the fact that there are different sizes of puzzles, ex: xsmall, small, medium, large, and xlarge. The only thing I wish you could change was that when you do something the wrong I REALLY wish it would tell cause, their have been multiple times where I get stuck and then have to change things. But that is only one thing. Other than I recommend you get this app. 😊
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.