Join Emily for a very special chapter of her life! One thing's for sure, her family will never be the same again after this...
Right after Emily starts her very own cooking video blog, she receives some heart-warming news... She's expecting a new bundle of joy! But how's Emily going to combine everything that's going on in her life with getting ready for the baby?
- WELCOME THE NEW DELICIOUS FAMILY MEMBER and be a part of this heart-felt stage in Emily's life
- PLAY 60 TOUCHING TIME MANAGEMENT LEVELS and 30 extra challenging bonus levels
- GUIDE EMILY THROUGH HER PREGNANCY and witness her many ups and downs first hand
- DISCOVER 6 DIFFERENT LOCATIONS and visit Emily's Kitchen, a Yoga Studio, a Day Care Center and other super cute baby-related places
- HANG OUT WITH EMILY'S FRIENDS AND FAMILY and say hi to Angela, François and Allison, plus many others
- CUSTOMIZE THE NEW NURSERY and surprise Emily with the perfect baby room
- TRY NEW FEATURES LIKE DAILY CHALLENGES and take on a new challenge level every day
- CREATE YOUR OWN DELICIOUS POSTCARDSand earn all the trophies to share special messages with your loved ones
Will you be there for Emily when she needs you most?
Having your very own cooking video blog and sharing delicious family recipes with the rest of the world doesn't come easy. It's hard work - and with a family like Emily's, you never know what might happen...
On top of everything, Emily's really tired and hasn't been feeling well lately. She and Patrick have been trying to have another baby, but without any success. Is it simply not in the cards for them? Yet just as they try to accept this, Emily receives some life-changing news... She's not feeling well, because she's pregnant!
Emily and Patrick couldn't be happier! But how are they going to manage everything that's going on? Preparing for the baby, filming the cooking vlog, handling their over-excited family... They could use a hand!
Help Emily through this emotional rollercoaster and get ready to experience the miracles of life!
Try the first few levels for free! Then choose to unlock the full game with an in-app purchase, or subscribe for a free trial of our subscription plan!
*NEW!* Enjoy all GameHouse Original Stories with a subscription! As long as you’re a member, you can play all of your favorite story games. Relive past stories and fall in love with new ones. It’s all possible with a GameHouse Original Stories subscription. Subscribe today!
More about GameHouse Original Stories subscriptions:
- You can subscribe to play this game and all other GameHouse Original Stories games without Ads.
- GameHouse Original Stories offers a choice of one subscription: monthly
- Monthly subscriptions will be charged at $9.99/month*
- You will be able to access unlimited stories for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD
Terms of Service: https://www.gamehouseoriginalstories.com/static/terms-of-service.html
THANK YOU shout out for supporting us! If you haven’t done so already, please take a moment to rate this game – your feedback helps make our games even better!
What's New in 1.5.1?
- More ad sources have been added. This only applies to players that play watching ads. If you're a GHOS subscriber or bought the game, you can keep playing without watching any ad!
- Fixed game freezes when showing two ads after one level, for example after levels 11, 13, 33, 48 and 53
- Other minor bugfixing
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing game! I want more games like this!
This game is awesome!! Finally a gamehouse game that you don’t have to pay $10 for. The storyline is awesome and keeps me on my toes. I don’t mind watching the ads to play for free. I mean, what else is there for me to do really? But all good reviews should have one criticism so here goes. Why can’t other gamehouse games be like this? I mean all, even the old ones. I’m not an adult, I don’t earn money. I’d love the option to play for free on all gamehouse games. If you do decide to keep this going for all the Delicous Emily games, I also think you should shorten the price to buy no ads. People who don’t like ads will still probably pick the ads over a $10 game. I think $2-5 would be a good price for these games. Would you please look into my idea and make all the games, even games like Emily’s Honeymoon cruise, the option to play free?
I love all of the Emily Delicious games. I remember back when you had to pay in order to complete the game, and I enjoyed them so much that I actually did pay the $10 for each and every game. Well I lost all of that when I had to make a new Apple ID. These games faded from my memory until recently I decided to see where it went since then. I was so pleased to see that they’re all now free! I have no issue with watching ads to complete the story. However, this game in particular has glitches and it’s very frustrating. As others have mentioned, there are times when it says I have no internet connection or it just straight up tells me there are no ads and I have to come back later. These aren’t very major problems because simply trying again usually works. The biggest issue in my opinion is that sometimes after I complete a level, no ad or story cutscene will play. It will just be a black screen that I can’t do anything with. Another after level issue is that an ad will play, but after clicking out of that, a second ad will be behind it and it’s impossible to click out of, leaving me to close the game and lose that part of the story unless I want to retry that level. It’s very upsetting and discouraging.
Good game, but one big problem
Hi. Im writing this review because I think this is a big problem. So I’ll get started.. I had been playing the game for a while. It was really fun, but then my iPad glitched and the password stopped working, so I had to completely reset everything. I kinda forgot about the game, (because all my games were deleted when I restarted my iPad) but after a while I came across it again on the App Store. So I re downloaded it. But it had been a while, so I kinda wanted to start fresh from the beginning. But when I went in, all my progress was still there. That’s not the bad part though. That part is actually a good thing, and completely normal for a game to have. The part I didn’t like was that I kept looking but there was no reset button on the game! When I had owned the game before, I had gotten to the fourth or fifth page, and all the ungotten mice and missed stars and everything and the stars themselves, all made the game kinda confusing to be replaying the levels. Please make a reset button!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. Could you please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org with more information so that we can help you out (please mention the game, the bug, what device you play on and the OS version it runs). Thanks for your help!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- RealNetworks, Inc.
- 170.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- ©GameHouse 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Game $9.99
- GameHouse Subscription $9.99
- Restaurant 1 and 2 $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.