The official AMMA app (Amrita Mobile Media Application) from Mata Amritanandamayi Math brings to you stories, articles and photos around Amma as well as updates from Amrita social network. Get the latest news, updates and events.
Check also our web sites:
◦ Read and listen scriptures and mantras.
◦ Study the scriptures in a comfortable way, dark mode and auto-scroll.
◦ Get Facebook, Twitter and blog stories, all in just one place.
◦ Search over all the stories.
◦ Fave the stories you love to have them always close to you.
◦ Get events details and save them in your device calendar.
◦ Re-visit all the content Offline.
◦ In order to save data traffic take into account:
◦ Feed is updated every time the app is opened.
◦ Photos are updated ‘ONLY’ if you tap on Photos section.
◦ Events are updated ‘ONLY’ if you tap on Events section.
◦ All Sadhana content is downloaded on demand.
◦ Audio updates.
◦ Share content from iPad.
◦ Code improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wonderful to connect to Amma through this app. The downloaded audio still does not persist and needs to be downloaded again. Immediately after downloading all available audio, and then closing and reopening the app, it works fine whether online or offline. However after a period of time after closing the app (swiping up) the audio is gone. This morning I needed to re-download all of the audio. Also, when clicking the link in the App Store for app support, it takes one to a page that only announces the Amma app. There seems to be no other way to obtain support other than to write a review.
Thank you 🙏
Developer Response ,
Dear, many many thanks for your feedback. Thanks to you we discovered the mistake in the calendar section. Please try the new version 3.0.1 where calendar is displayed correctly.
About the audios, each of them require internet connection to download once, each one has to be downloaded independently. Once are downloaded they remain in the app and they can be listen offline. We doubled checked and it works as expected.
Thanks again and please keep sending feedback.
Having the beautiful images to scroll through really makes it easier to remember what’s it’s like to be hugged by Amma. The sadhana part is much more user friendly with the automated scrolling aspect, option of scrolling speeds and the audio recordings
Breaks after every IOS update
After every ios update (such as 13.3.1) app breaks and does not go beyond opening page and we are not presented the top level menu where we can select Sadhana. Then have delete app and reinstall. This problem is specific to this app and the way it is coded.
Please add option for random rotation surprise photos of Amma during Sahasranama.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.