Chuck is the fastest way to quickly clean up your inbox. Delete, archive and sort batches of emails in just one tap. Plus, unsubscribe from unwanted email.
See all of your inboxes at once. Works with Gmail, Exchange IMAP, Yahoo, Hotmail/Outlook, iCloud, AOL, Google Apps, Office 365, Fastmail, and all standard IMAP accounts.
***** Featured on the App Store *****
• Swipe left or right to delete or archive big chunks of email
• See more of your email at once
• Process hundreds of messages at once with a single tap!
SAFE & SECURE
• Runs on your phone, not in the cloud
MULTIPLE EMAIL SERVICES
• Works with Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo!, iCloud, AOL, Office 365 & IMAP
• Use one account with Chuck; multiple-accounts unified inbox with Chuck Pro
• Use Chuck with your favorite tools, including Apple Mail
• Group by Sender, Subject (Thread), or Time
• Filter messages by contact, attachments, starred and more!
• Find messages by search
ONE TAP ACTIONS
• Unsubscribe from mailing lists
• Mark as Spam
• Snooze messages for reading at a later date
• Move messages to folders/labels
• Star/Unstar and Mark as Read/Unread
• Use 3D Touch to quickly inspect and remove items
• Supports Home Screen 3D Touch Quick Actions
ENHANCED CHUCK PRO FEATURES: (subscription option, billed monthly or yearly)
• No limit on number of accounts
• Smart Select: Chuck suggests messages you can remove without reading, based on your behavior
• Advanced filters & dynamic suggestions
• Cleanup suggestions - Chuck shows messages you should remove
• Account toggle: organize your inbox faster by focusing on individual accounts
If you’re enjoying the app, please leave a review! It really helps. A big thank you to all of you who have left a five star review :)
About Subscription billing:
• If you choose to upgrade (optional), your iTunes account will be charged as soon as you confirm the purchase. Chuck Pro subscription is billed monthly or yearly.
• Your subscription will automatically renew after 1 month or 1 year, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You can manage your subscription and turn-off auto-renewal by going to your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Help/Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Improved performance on the main screen.
Please let us know what you think! Contact us at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
This app is amazing! I finally have a way to get through the insane amount of emails I have in my inbox. I would definitely rate it 5 stars, if it weren't for the fact that the "Chill" function is suddenly buggy. While it worked flawlessly in the past, it appears that the app no longer has the ability to create the sub-labels needed in Gmail to chill emails for a specific amount of time. When I "chill" an email, it will disappear from the app screen for a while & then reappear a few minutes later in the inbox. Upon checking my account, I found that they are never actually leaving the inbox. I have uninstalled the app, removed the account, etc, but nothing has worked. However, if I create the necessary sub-folders myself, Chuck will move the emails to those folders. Please fix this issue, & I will update my review to 5-stars!
Also, please add the ability to go through emails in specific labels. I have thousands of emails stashed in labels, taking up space.
*Update* - The issue I was having with the Chill function was fixed. Thank you so much for this amazing app!
Developer Response ,
Hello! We have just released an update, version 1.2.5, with a fix for the Chill problem that some users were experiencing. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any trouble, and feel free to update your review if you like. Thanks!
This app changed my life!
I’ve accumulated so many email accounts over the years that sometimes I can’t keep track of them all in a timely fashion. Usually these accounts accumulate after the one I am using becomes an unmanageable spam magnet. Some of these accounts I’ve totally given up on. Others, I keep around for a number of reasons. I’ve been at storage limits without any easy way to clean these accounts too many times to count.
In comes Chuck... I can’t even begin to thank the people at Chuck for creating this app. Chuck solved my storage problem with the ease and simplicity of single digit addition and has helped me get a handle on my spam problem. If you have ever had this problem, you need Chuck.
I am a little disappointed that Chuck now requires a subscription to use with multiple accounts at a time. When I started using Chuck it was totally free. I’ve never had much money and right now spending on in-app purchases is absolutely out of the question. But overall if you have the money, by all means, this is where you should spend it. The need to pay for a subscription is my one and only complaint, but I understand.
Try Chuck! Pay for pro if you need it and can do it. But I guarantee you will NOT be disappointed. There truly is no app like Chuck.
Try it. You’ll like it. I did.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the kind words! Please share with your friends. 😀 — The Chuck Team
Replaces email like no other... AMAZING!!!
I got chuck 3 months ago, and I have used it ever since. This unique app really helps with email, even if you don’t receive the overwhelming amount it is designed to handle. It has smooth slick features that not only look nice, but are useful. Also, one nice feature is the fact that it organizes emails into pieces 1/4 the size of normal email. This is great because it makes emails much less overwhelming. Also, emails from the same person are grouped into the same box. Over all, only one minor complaint: please make the graph more accurate. I found that the graph was always the same. Excellent app, definitely the frontier of email. (Or at least I think so) Free, so if you don’t like it, toss it in the trash. But I doubt you will. Great, and good job the developers! 😀👍👍👍
- 410 Labs
- 70.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 by 410 Labs, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Chuck Email Pro (monthly) $2.99
- Chuck Email Pro (annual) $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.