• Securely stores your passwords, credit card information, e-banking credentials, web accounts and other custom data.
• There is a built in Editor for changing or creating new data Categories.
• Search within fields.
• Contains no advertisements.
• Supports backup and restore of the encrypted data file to the iTunes File Sharing folder.
• Export of unencrypted data in CSV format to the iTunes File Sharing folder.
• There is an Auto lock feature that can be preconfigured for a specific period of time.
PRO FEATURES, available via single in-app purchase:
• Cloud synchronization
• Unlock with Face ID
• Unlock with Touch ID
• Password Generator
• CSV Import
• All data is encrypted, including Entry names, Category definitions and the data itself.
• Encrypts data using AES or Blowfish algorithms with key sizes of 256, 192 or 128 bits.
• When the data file is decrypted, up to all combinations of algorithm, key size and cipher mode of operation (CBC, CFB, OFB and ECB) are tried with the Master password to unlock the data file. This was inspired by TrueCrypt and makes brute force attacks longer. The app itself does not store any hint to the actual cipher, key size or cipher mode of operation.
• Uses a randomly generated 'salt' combined with the Master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
• The key to open the data file is created by combining your master password with the 512-bit 'salt'. The result is hashed 1000 times by SHA-256. Repetitive hashing makes a brute force attack more difficult.
• Supports auto destruction of the data file after a predefined number of unsuccessful unlocks have been tried.
For more info see http://www.awallet.org/
If you like this App, rate it in the App Store. If you have any suggestions, just let me know.
Clear clipboard when pressing the Lock button
Ratings and Reviews
8 YEAR FAN
I’ve been using this app for over eight years. What I like about it most is it doesn’t require you to be online or in the cloud or connected to any other device. Keeps everything private.
No user name/ No sharing function
IUpgraded to the full version and paid $3.99 to find out There is no family Sharing function as advertised. My mom recently passed away and used this app and I wanted to log into her account on my phone. I downloaded the free version first and noticed there was no user name function so paid for the full versions and there is no user name available to login. Since I need to turn in her phone to AT&T I will no longer be able to view for her Passwords and Loggins since there is no family sharing function as advertised. this is very troubling. What a waste of money!!!! I personally use The app LastPass and it does have a function to share with family members as well as a function to launch the websites, populate passwords for you automatically and add website addresses when setting up each entry.
Developer Response ,
Hello, Please see https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201088 to learn how Family Sharing works in the App Store. This feature is provided by the App Store and allows to share purchases between family members. This feature is not intended to share passwords between family members within aWallet app.
Regarding access to aWallet data of your mother... You will either need to have her phone and be able to unlock it. Then you will also need to know your mother's aWallet master password to be able to unlock the app.
If she was using aWallet Cloud for data backup you will need to know her cloud account access details to be able to restore data from the cloud. The cloud account is configured in the Settings / Cloud section. If you are able to download aWallet data from her cloud account you will need to know your mother's master password to be able to unlock the app.
Best Password App!
This is the best password app compared to all of them. You can save so many passwords and customize the entry and categories unlike the 4 other apps I tried.
- Petr Synek
- 41 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Synpet
- In-App Purchases
- All aWallet Pro features forever including cloud sync $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.