The fastest way for Actors Access Plus members to submit themselves to Casting. Use the app to get an edge over the competition.
• Role Match Alerts: Immediate push notifications for roles that match your profile
• Unlimited and instant submissions: Quickly select your desired role, your media, and submit
• Review and confirm auditions
Monthly subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription, and auto-renewal may be turned off through iTunes or the iTunes Store Manage Subscription page.
Ratings and Reviews
You only see 4/5 of breakdowns
I have been exclusively using this app to submit to roles since it was announced, I love being able to get notifications directly through the app. I only ever look at the website to read my Cmails and submit self tapes. I decided to look at the “breakdowns fit for me” on the website today and was shocked to discover not every role I qualified for was showing up on the app, it seams like some roles just randomly don’t go on the app for whatever reason, even though they are a match for me. For the 25 breakdowns on the first page of breakdowns fit for me on the website, only 20 show up on the app. Very upsetting and disappointing. I love the idea of the app, but it’s just not there yet. One other problem, you can’t see the project “type” once you click on it to see all the details.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We'd like to look into that issue for you. Please contact us at (310) 385-6920 or email@example.com.
While I do love Actor’s Access and mush credit it with most of my success as an actor this app falls very short when compared to the website.
1. You can not access you’re c mail.
2. You cannot submit auditions.
3. When submitted for a role, you cannot go back and amend you photo choice, add a comment, or attach your demo reel if you initially forgot or were to hasty when clicked the submit button.
4. Apparently not all roles are making onto the app(this is based on other reviews I’ve read/ heard).
5. There is no separation in the feed. When I get notifications for 5-10 new roles I have to scroll down the list to find where exactly I left off last time I was on the app. I can simply count of then number of projects because some have more than one appropriate role and I can’t look for the “Submitted” icon because I might well have passed on the last several projects offered to me. I often waste several minutes re-reading roles I passed on, there need to be some sort of indicator or separation between the new roles and those you’ve already seen.
6. You can’t access your profile. You can’t make changes, add new photos or videos, change resume or measurements. You can’t do anything.
All in all, the app is a nice thought but for the most part, a waste of time and space.
Developer Response ,
We hear you, William! Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We will share it with the Team.
Not a bad start
Needs a way to hide notices so you don’t keep scrolling through them. Many “matches” are not matches because all filters aren’t being used or the notices have certain traits that we not in filters. So to hide them would be great or to only see them from a certain time period. I don’t need to scroll to notices I didn’t submit for from over a week or even month or 2 months ago. Plus there is no way to see different regions in addition to making changes to profile. A link to see in one place what we submitted for. Can we upload ecocast? Or is this submit only and do everything else from laptop? So like I said. Not a bad start.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate the suggestions! Stay tuned for future updates.
- Breakdown Services
- 37.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2019 Breakdown Services, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Actors Access Plus Monthly $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.