WordTrip - Fun and addicting search and connect word puzzles to train your brain!
We combined the classic word scrabble game with WordTrip, re-imagined to give you the best entertainment, all the while challenging you to a great brain exercise.
WordTrip is first of its kind word puzzle game stitched together with a cross-country travel theme. Connect letters to spell words, and you may discover new words to improve your vocabulary. Solve each word puzzle to travel your way around all the world. As you travel, puzzles get trickier as new countries welcome you. Up for a world tour with words?
• WordTrip, with its puzzles, is fun brain teasers challenging you to find the hidden words, test your vocabulary, spelling skills and puzzle solving ability.
• No rush, no stress - A travel-themed game to give a fun exercise to your brain in your free time and improve your word power.
• Relaxing backgrounds and music lets you explore countries all around the world with words.
• If you are a word lover and love to solve anagrams by unscrambling letters, WordTrip is the perfect choice for the best brain like you.
How to Play:
The rules are simple, swipe the letters on the compass to find hidden words
You may shuffle the letters or use hints if you are stuck on any puzzle.
• Free to Play Game – Download the game for FREE
• Easy to Learn but Hard to Master – Easy gameplay gets you going from the first anagram puzzle keeping you engaged for hours
• Challenging Word Puzzles – Puzzles range from 2 to 7 letter words. It starts easy and gets tougher as you move ahead in the game
• Improve Your Vocabulary – Scrabble your brain to find hidden words from the same set of letters. Flex your brain muscles in your free time and improve your vocabulary and spelling skills.
• Play Across Any Device – You can play the game on your mobile, tablet and of course on your laptop.
• Play Anytime – Travelling and you have problems like No Wifi or No internet? Fret not, You can play offline too
• Sync Your Game Progress – Sync your game progress across your devices simply by logging in with Facebook with a single click and start where you left off.
• Light on Your Device – Game does not drain your battery or occupy too much disk space.
• Travel Themed levels – A unique travel-themed game with awesome animations throughout your word tour
WordTrip is the latest top rated word game from the makers of Daily Themed Crossword, WordTrek & Crossword Jam.
WordTrip VIP Membership
VIP Membership allows you get the below exclusive benefits every week:
• No Ads
• Instant Joining Bonus
• Discount on Special Hints
• Free Special Hints every 6 hours
- VIP Membership price may vary between $2.99 and $4.99 per week
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal - Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the current period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, the current active subscription period cannot be cancelled.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Unlock new Emerald Piggy for more coins
- Feature improvements and bugs fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I very much enjoy this game. I can play for a few minutes or a few hours. The tournaments are interesting and, as well as I feel like I do with the game, I don’t do as well on the tournaments. I honestly would like to know what a person is doing to get several thousand more points (more than I am) is doing to get them! Well, not just me, than everyone! There is no way to communicate with other players sooo.... I’m 65+ and have been developing dementia for the past 20 yrs. (undiagnosed) and I enjoy my vocabulary increasing by playing. If you are strangely wonderful as I am, give it a try!! Wha ha ha.
I thought of a problem I’ve had; sometimes I get a bonus of a word, however it shows as a free hint so I only get one letter instead of one word. The bonus’s repeat the same thing which is not usual. Those need to be checked.
Love and Hate
I went and looked up this game to read the reviews because I love this game, er I love the concept. I hate this specific game. I don’t think it was developed well at all. Some levels are fair, the words not included in the puzzle are put in the word bank for you which fills up and you can “empty” it to get more coins. It is still challenging but fair, most of the words are typical and it makes it addicting like why didn’t I see that!? If you are stuck on one word at least you can try to add words to the word bank. The other levels don’t recognize words to put in the word bank and have obscure words in the puzzle. Its like they didn’t do any quality review or maybe some of the puzzle designers aren’t native english speakers? Idk but its frustrating, who would spend money on this!? Its bad. But addicting.
Also, it takes forever to get more coins. The words in stars on the puzzle will only earn you 2 or 3 coins, no matter how strange and difficult the word is. The levels vary in difficulty but not the coins you earn after completion. It will only give you 3 coins, no matter the difficult or number of words. The wheel isn’t fair either. There has to be a similar game designed better than this.
Mostly fun, I guess
It’s fun and I figure it's better for my mind than other games. But they had an update recently where I get less free spins for bonuses. I don’t like updates that make it worse for the user. It’s just greed because now we have to pay money or watch an advertisement to get spins sooner. They also have these gold rush tournaments - sometimes it’s fun, but you get just as many gold leafs (points, per say) for guessing a 3 letter word than you do a 7 letter word, and higher levels have less 3-letter words so it’s harder to get leaves (points) if you’ve worked hard to get to higher levels. Also, I am thankful for the dictionary (after you’ve guessed a word), but some of these words I have literally never heard of. Some of these words make me think they’re working from some Old English dictionary. Not a glowing review, but I really have played 50 days in a row - I just don’t like the recent update (and I don’t like in-app purchases so 1/2 my hard work on this isn’t rewarded at all since my “piggy bank” has been full for a month).
- PlaySimple Games Pte Ltd
- 194.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © PlaySimple Games
- In-App Purchases
- 200 Coins $0.99
- 1600 coins $4.99
- 500 coins $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.