KeeperChat - App di messaggistica crittografata gratuita
Why you need KeeperChat:
• Because you deserve privacy.
• Because you want to password protect your messages.
• Because people are nosey.
• Because you need a secure way to share your credit card and password information.
• Because it does not store photos in your phone’s main gallery.
• Because mistakes happen.
• Because photos leak.
• Because you changed your mind.
• Because you sent something you regret.
• Because you text the wrong thing to the wrong person.
• Because you want to know when people screenshot your chat.
• Because you want to pick up the conversation on your tablet.
• Because it is easy to use.
• Because all your friends will be on it.
Need your private photos and messages to disappear? We’ve got you covered with our self-destruct timer. Sent something you regret? Retract your message without a trace at any time. Need to blur your screen from prying eyes? Our new stealth mode allows you to blur your screen for maximum privacy. Have you lost your phone and therefore all your messages? Login to the app on a new device and restore your conversations.
Messaging apps are so easy to use we don’t often think twice about texting personal information to those we trust; however, the products we use to connect to each other were not built to handle this information securely. Existing messaging apps lack our zero-knowledge security architecture and necessary security protocols. KeeperChat enables you to chat with peace of mind knowing you are in control of the content you share, and who you share it with. Easily invite your friends, family, and colleagues to experience the future of secure messaging. Take control with KeeperChat.
• Private vault for messages, photos and videos
• Private, encrypted media gallery (nothing is saved on device’s camera roll)
• Biometric login and self-destruct protection for vault
• Message retraction and self-destruct timer
• Two-factor authentication
• End-to-end message encryption
• Unlimited devices and sync
• Secure cloud backup
• Private group chats
• Auto-logout timer
• Customizable messages with themes and animated stickers
• Zero-knowledge, encrypted security architecture
• Built-in Keeper password vault integration
Developed by Keeper Security, the creator of Keeper, the world's most trusted password manager and digital vault.
Terms and Conditions.
Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Keeper chat is pretty good !
This is a review from an amateur message app user. I have friends from around the world and one uses a message app to communicate with me.
This could be a good alternative to WhatsApp (Facebook owned). I used it with my friend and it did pretty much the same thing. The only thing that kept us from using it more is the entrenchment of WhatsApp to her. Because I only have one friend that with I use a messaging app, we (she) ended up using WhatsApp again.
But it didn’t have anything to do with the satisfaction of KeeperChat.
I think KeeperChat could be good for a small business or family where it is easier to stay within one message app.
My only criticism at this point is the use of app message notifications wording along the lines of “you received a secret message “ suggests like the receiver is a covert agent or sketchy person LOL.
I think it is meant in fun but....
I know KeeperChat security is its strength but wording along the lines of “secret message “ suggests potentially inappropriate or impropriety use. I have nothing to keep secret or hide. I do respect privacy so perhaps “you received a private message “ sounds less sketchy to me.
I use Keeper and like it. And though it is just my opinion they are likely more respectful of user privacy than Facebook
-1 Star because you can still take a screenshot of messages so one could potentially circumvent message self destructing feature
Secure and safe. The only reason I don’t give it a five is the way it keeps the gallery, once you open it you and everyone else can see it.
Also like to be able to control the sound and notifications as now it only provides on and off and a ssh sound to let you know there’s a message.
Also there is no way to delete a whole conversation without losing the person you are talking to. You have to re-invite each time. This has to be updated.
Great app overall. Secured multimedia gallery is a neat feature on top of the new essentials like self-destructing messages and encryption. And maybe there will be one day when the “message retraction” option will be most useful. Hopefully I don’t need it though!
Well designed. One thing that I would change though has to do with the self destruction of messages. Right now this option has to be activated on a message per message basis. I would prefer a setting for the whole conversation that make all messages self destruct automatically.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Callpod Inc.
- 133.3 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2022 Keeper Security, Inc.