Farm Games. Farm. Farmer. Farming. Village. City. Town.
Farm Dream is a unique blend of farming and building a village to a city. Harvest hay and crops every day at the farms, milk the cows, shave the sheep and sell your produced goods to develop your town. No internet required. Play offline with no wifi needed
Farm Dream: Village Harvest - Town Paradise
Are your ready to become a farmer and city-mayor to build your village in a family farm dream simulation? Connect with other farmers worldwide and sell your harvested crops, eggs, fresh milk, wool, and other goods from your seaside farm village and trading port.
- Decorate and customize your farming game with lots of beautiful decorations
- Construct hundreds of community buildings, houses, production facilities, farm fields and decorations in your family farm dream village
- One of most popular farm games town simulator
- Lovely and cute farm animals to take good care of: cows, sheep, chicken, pigs
- Collect fresh milk, wool, eggs and more
- Various crops to grow and harvest on your farms: tomatos, potatoes, oranges, raisins, lemons, apples, nuts, hay and more.
- Grow your big farm games village with friends
- Develop your town by farming, trading, crafting, building and managing
- Lots of farms in your cuttle little ville to manage
- Start with a farming town, expand and build a city / town on your island seaside
- Visit, trade or sell goods to neighbors and sharing with friends
- Exotic goods collected from other islands in your trading port with steamboats
- Farm games like this are easy to play
- No blocky, but beautiful realistic graphics with a cartoon blend
- Hey, just escape from the city, become a farmer and build your farms
- Help your fun and sweet town people with orders
- Farming games, farm, farming, family, friends, fun, farming simulator
- Ville, village, city, town
- Craft, collect, explore, visit and escape
- Fill your barn with animal food
- One of most popular farming simulation games and it is free to play
- Complete challenging daily missions and quests to earn achievements
- Build big farms and expand the village to cover your entire cartoon island
- No internet required. Play offline with no wifi needed, one of best family games without wifi
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I do enjoy playing this game. I like the mix of building, farming & selling items. However, there are not enough people buying items that I have put up for sale, so I have to discard them with no cash given for it (because if you do not get items to expand the barn storage, you are stuck.) The other big complaint I have is that at first the individual customer delivery was giving you a decent amount to fill the order like $40 to $300 and within a few levels the order amount you get went to $10 to $14. It seems that now the orders have increased to $24 to $69, which is much better. How the heck can you buy any new buildings if y’all do not get a decent amount even on occasion. I also would like the option to delete customer & garage orders if I do not want to fill them, especially if you do not have the building that makes the required item because the building purchase is too costly to get. The only option is to fill the order; let it sit until you get required item or pay out in gems to get rid of it. With a delete option, I would be willing to wait an hour for a new order. I do not make enough cash to purchase the item at the buying board either. I do enjoy the game and I’m willing to buy cash or gems but I don’t want to do it every day just to get any further. So I’ll be playing a lot less than I would my other games that allow for better options. Still fun game if you are willing to lay out the $$$.
Fun at the farm every day!
Love the game and play many times a day. I would love to increase my farm, but don’t know where to obtain a wheelbarrow. It is frustrating to not be able to improve your enjoyment of a game. Also, what are the windows, doors and marble for? It would be nice to use them instead of selling them like everyone else. Otherwise, I really enjoy playing. Thanks for the game! Babchi
Ask before purchase!
I really like playing this game and would give it a five star rating if it wasn’t for one caveat. Developers, I’ve lost multiple gems over ACCIDENTALLY pressing the wrong button. Please ask us for EVERY purchase “Are you sure you want to make this purchase?” That way, if we aren’t sure, we can cancel BEFORE we accidentally lose money or gems.
I noticed that you asked that question for some purchases, but it needs to be that way for ALL of them. Losing gems is very frustrating especially when they are so hard to come by!
Also, I can’t fill a customer’s order because one of the items is located in a building that is 11 levels away....11! I can’t fill the order because I don’t have the building and won’t get it until 11 more levels. Each level takes a lot of time (and in some cases money) to get through. I can’t tell you how long it’s going to take me to get through 11 levels. I’m definitely NOT paying out with the requested alternate 12 gems either. You guys are slick, but NOT slicker or more patient than I am. This is a ruse to get people to spend gems which will make them buy more with real money in the process!
Developer Response ,
We would like to inform you that all the actions in the game are final and irreversible. Currently, there is no such procedure to stop the spending of Diamonds in the game once initiated.
We will consider your email as a feedback and will forward it to our product team to have any warning sign or a pop-up confirmation before proceeding to spend the gems and they will surely think about it in future updates.
For more queries, we request you to contact our Support team. In order to contact our correct support team, we request you to visit the following link;
- Sparkling Society Games B.V.
- 170.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Sparkling Society Games B.V.
- In-App Purchases
- Super combo gems deal $13.99
- 100 gems $4.99
- 250 gems $8.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.