Build your own squad of super heroes and villains from the Marvel Universe and confront Ultimus in an epic RPG fight!
The fate of the world is in your hands playing MARVEL Strike Force! Team up with Marvel super heroes and super villains in this action-packed, visually stunning free-to-play game for iPhone or iPad. Defend Earth against Marvel's legendary threats by building teams of Marvel characters from every corner of the multiverse like Doctor Strange, Loki, Venom, Spider-Man, Captain America, Iron Man, and more. Inject hero blood into your veins by dominating the competition in a slew of game modes ranging from Alliance team-ups to single player rumbles. The world is watching… Answer the call in MARVEL Strike Force!
ASSEMBLE YOUR SQUAD
Form a RPG squad of powerful MARVEL Super Heroes and Super Villains in a fight to save the universe. Mix and match characters from all corners of the multiverse for an experience unlike other single player games.
STRENGTH THROUGH EVOLUTION
Outfit and upgrade your Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains to become stronger than ever before. Strengthen characters for specific single player game modes or to dominate across every battle.
Who you bring to the fight matters in this super hero game. Pair up specific heroes and villains in squads to form synergies and take out enemies. Utilize RPG fight tactics during 5v5 battles to vanquish the greatest villains of the Marvel Universe.
Experience groundbreaking RPG gameplay cinematics in this super hero game as your squads unleash dynamic chain combos with a single tap.
Play through a visually stunning mobile game experience leading your favorite Marvel characters in this super hero game. The world of Marvel has never looked so good in a single player game!
Heroes assemble: Play MARVEL Strike Force, the best RPG today!
The new P.E.G.A.S.U.S. team is charging up with the new Iron Man (Infinity War), Iron Heart (MK II), and fan-favorite Darkhawk
Arriving over the course of this release:
• The new Tech Raid P.E.G.A.S.U.S. team includes Iron Man (Infinity War), Iron Heart (MK II), Darkhawk, Kestrel, and RESCUE
• The fifth member of the powerful New Avengers team is revealed to be the fierce Tigra
• Juggernaut (Zombie) rises to join the Undying team and mow down opponents on War Offense
• Updates to RESCUE, Kestrel, Hela, Morbius, and Iron Man (Zombie)
• Thanos and the Black Order will get an update later in the release window
• Unlock Tigra in the October month-long meta event
• Nexus Hard Mode, Chapters 3 and 4 includes character shards for Union Jack and Titania
• New Costume: Doctor Strange (Defenders)
• Loki Season 2 Event
• October Meta event featuring Tigra
• P.E.G.A.S.U.S. Showcase Event
• New Feature: bookmarking important items
• Quality of life improvement: drag and drop characters in squad select
• The daily login calendar will no longer pop up more than once per 24 hours.
• A crash would rarely occur in Blitz while using auto-sim repeatedly
• Characters that don’t meet the requirements to use in certain events, like Kang Hunt, will no longer auto-populate in Squad Select
• Inbox Auto-claim is not triggered on Home screen when player has unclaimed Reward Messages
• Character ability levels would rarely revert to a previous level/state.
• Fixed display issues with the costume store when navigating quickly between store tabs and menus
• Raid Auto Launcher - Toggle On/Off reverts back to the initial state after selecting On/Off the second time
• J.A.R.V.I.S icon failed to be displayed in T4 abilities on the fresh launch of the game
• After equipping a costume, when re-entering the costume rotunda, the un-equipped version is displayed
• Battlefield Effects were missing removal animation
Ratings and Reviews
A comic book fan’s dream, Marvel Strike Force lets you build the ultimate team of heroes and villains, then face enemy crews in breathtaking strategic battles. Can the Sinister Six withstand Human Torch’s supernova? Will Star-Lord’s dancing distract the X-Men long enough for Ultron to finish them off? Whether you’re braving deep story missions or buddying up in riveting Alliance Wars, you’ll love playing with Marvel’s mightiest. Excelsior!
Thanks for the reply, the issue was fixed. As I said before, it is a great game, but when you start it is hard to progress. I believe that you should make smaller events, as many new players can’t progress as well since it is mostly high level events. Even adding events were you get 10 shards of characters every week would be cool if I was starting. I do have a few extra accounts, and it’s been pretty mediocre since there at the spot where they can’t do events, but just out of the complete beginning. I also think that you should bring out more characters that are rarer in the shops that aren’t as used. Putting rare characters in the ultra credits shop would be nice, as it is hard to get the credits. I disregarded the nemesis event a while back, and now that I have archangel I can’t get him anywhere, so it’s been hard to get characters like him. I also think mega orb events would be great. I’ve been stuck on 1798 mega orb fragments for so long, and an event happened where I got 200 of them, and now I’m stuck at 1998. I’ve gotten a mega orb since then, but most things give you multiples of 2000, so I’m always stuck at this. Many of the review are saying how the updates are bad, but if it gets too fast paced then it won’t be as fun, as you would just get many low star people(if you can unlock them) who wont be able to do anything later. I believe that you guys are going at the right pace, just think a few things could be edited to make it slightly better.
Developer Response ,
Hi 1TinyMighty, Thank you for the feedback and we're sorry that you're experiencing issues with the game. Please go to https://scopely.com/customer-support/ and contact us there. This will get you directly to our Customer Care team who can help you further. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Ever since I got this game I fell in love!
My dad actually introduced me to strike force because we are both big marvel fans and once I got it I was addicted! The start can be a little slow at first but once you get to level 20 the action starts and the leveling up gets slower, right now I man currently level 67 and It’s super hard to level up, but that’s what’s fun about it! The in game purchases are SUPER pricey so I would recommend only buying them on a special occasion but I understand why they made them pricey, it’s a free game they need to earn some money some how. Another thing I love about this game is that each character is so unique, like literally every character feels like so much time was spent on them and it makes the game so much better! And the characters give you different abilities so it’s not just a different looking person with the same exact strength and powers! That was probably my favorite feature. They also update this game constantly! For example I used to hate this game mode called real time arena because I either fought people way weaker than me or way stronger, but now they fixed that so it’s WAY more evenly matched! Well overall I think this game is definitely worth a try and I can almost guarantee you’ll get hooked
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Scopely, Inc.
- 269.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2023 Scopely, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Small Package XV $2.99
- Small Offer XI $0.99
- Case of Power Cores $19.99
- Power Cores $1.99
- Bundle of Power Cores $9.99
- Cluster of Power Cores $4.99
- Bundle XXVIII $9.99
- Small Offer XX $0.99
- Offer XI $4.99
- Small Bundle XVII $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.