Easy input while bowling. Analyze it at any time!
- Date-time for event
- Event name (Practice, League, etc.)
- Tag (for grouping and marking)
- The score and state of the pins for each frame
- Bowling ball, spare ball
- Position and Spot
- Transition graph (line graph)
- Distribution graph (bar graph)
- Percentage for each pins' down states, statistics of remaining pin patterns
- Achievement (Total games, High Game, 200up, Split Convert etc...)
- Event list sorted by date
- Search and filtering
- Input history (No need to type every time.)
- Save and share score sheet image
- Multiple Bowler Management
- iCloud supported
[Point to be noted]
- The old data will be converted to new data at the first launch
- Data is the same as Lt Edition (Viewer Edition). It can be used as it is.
- Emoticons cannot be used
- In the ball management, showing / hiding can be set. You can hide old balls you do not use and arrange them.
- In the analysis of the strike rate, it became possible to choose whether to count 10-frame bonus shots as strikes.
- It became possible to show / hide event information, memo field, etc. at event view.
- Fixed a problem that only the game using the specified ball is displayed when you specify the ball at searching.
- Improved performance.
- Other, minor bugs fixed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great but limited
I really love this app but I just found out that it will only show 100 events, so it doesnt give me all seasons information. My son has already bowled over 100 events so I cannot see what his stats are for every game he has bowled. Love the app but do not like this limitation especially since I paid for the app
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review. The maximum number of items that can be displayed in the list is 100, but there is no limit on statistics. It is difficult to search if more than 100 events are displayed in the list. In addition, the number of events is limited in consideration of response. It is designed to allow quick access to information using date refinement, tags, and search. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact support.
Like the ability to manage multiple bowlers
Average of ball
So far I like this app I didn’t give it a 5 star because you can pick the ball you are throwing but there is no stats that you can pull up per ball. I also wish there was a place to put the lanes and the house in there because I like to track and see average of scores on certain set of lanes. and finally wish they was a separate tab for tournaments that you bowl in.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tatsuhiko Koyama
- 44 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Wasabi Applications
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.