Easy input while bowling. Analyze it at any time!
- Date-time for event
- Event name (Practice, League, etc.)
- Tag (for grouping and marking)
- The score and state of the pins for each frame
- Bowling ball, spare ball
- Position and Spot
- Transition graph (line graph)
- Distribution graph (bar graph)
- Percentage for each pins' down states, statistics of remaining pin patterns
- Achievement (Total games, High Game, 200up, Split Convert etc...)
- Event list sorted by date
- Search and filtering
- Input history (No need to type every time.)
- Save and share score sheet image
- Multiple Bowler Management
- iCloud supported
[Point to be noted]
- The old data will be converted to new data at the first launch
- Data is the same as Lt Edition (Viewer Edition). It can be used as it is.
- Emoticons cannot be used
- In the ball management, showing / hiding can be set. You can hide old balls you do not use and arrange them.
- In the analysis of the strike rate, it became possible to choose whether to count 10-frame bonus shots as strikes.
- It became possible to show / hide event information, memo field, etc. at event view.
- Fixed a problem that only the game using the specified ball is displayed when you specify the ball at searching.
- Improved performance.
- Other, minor bugs fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Average of ball
So far I like this app I didn’t give it a 5 star because you can pick the ball you are throwing but there is no stats that you can pull up per ball. I also wish there was a place to put the lanes and the house in there because I like to track and see average of scores on certain set of lanes. and finally wish they was a separate tab for tournaments that you bowl in.
Hope the developer sees this
I like this app, but every time IOS updates its software, this app ceases to work until IT is updated. Any suggestions?
Developer Response ,
This is one suggestion. If you set the save destination as a device, problems that database files can not be synchronized do not occur.
Constantly getting an error saying the database is not available. Cant do anything with this worthless app after paying for it....
Even after deleting and reinstalling the app it only freezes on the first screen saying "synching" for ever. Never moves from there. App worked ok before and now nothing.
Developer Response ,
iCloud data synchronization may not be done correctly.
Reinstall the App to fix it.
The data is saved in iCloud, the data will not be deleted even if you delete the App.
After backup iCloud data, delete all the data on iCloud, reinstall the application again and check it works.
You should restart your device and reconnect iCloud. If it works normally, restart the application by replacing the iCloud data with the backed up data. If iCloud is not stable, it would be better to change the save destination to a device.
- Tatsuhiko Koyama
- 44 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Wasabi Applications
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.