Do you like Casual City Building Tycoon Games?
Become a town city management tycoon!
Start with a small village, grow to a town, build away to a city, and then expand borders on multiple beautiful exotic islands.
If you are familiar with Sparkling Society Games, you know we have the best mobile casual city building games and bring back the casual town building experience, but with a fresh and unique theme and flavour.
In our offline game “Town City - Village Building Sim Paradise”, you are the mayor of your city: use your creativity to design your village, cities and metropolis towns on the various islands. Unlock over 300 unique and cool buildings, construct and upgrade them, keep your citizens happy, create jobs and collect cash from your buildings. Build your own town and expand your cities and skylines in an exotic adventure packed with dozens of quests and rewards and beautifully designed homes, skyscrapers, farms, shops, hotels, restaurants, and other cool buildings.
- Casual sim game for everybody; easy to play city simulation game for all ages
- No internet required. Best town city building offline game
- Unlock over 300 unique buildings.
- Build it on 6 unique islands (more islands coming soon!).
- Build homes and attract citizens with decorations and community buildings.
- Collect profit from your businesses.
- Build a town on different types of terrain: grass, beach, water, rock, desert, and more.
- Unlock transportation buildings like airport and seaport.
- Visit islands from other players around the world.
- Collect daily rewards and achievements.
- Fight for glory on the leaderboard.
- Use your imagination and creativity to layout beautiful cities.
- Intuitive gameplay with over 2000 challenging tasks, rewards and achievements
- High quality images.
- Support for small and large screens such as tablets.
- Free to play: the game can be played without spending money, but we do offer in-app purchases.
- Simply, just one of best casual sim games
Made several stability improvements.
The game should run a lot smoother than before.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Adorable little game ... music doesn’t get annoying it’s actually soothing ... unlike a lot of other games .... however .... everyone’s gotta be a critic ... the goals on the left hand side of the screen ..... not completely not doable however .. the game isn’t even finished .. & the only way to meet those goals is if you sink money into it .... unfortunately you guys have a lot of games out already so there’s no reason to release an unfinished game to the people .... not like you guys don’t already make the money to complete it ....
i will say that I do like how the goals change every 12-13 hours ... so it’s not much of a big a deal ....
Also I’ve already bought ALL the platforms that were for sale in the beginning of the game but it’s telling me I have to buy 1 more .... I’m not understanding this .... unless of course it’s the part of the island that lets you unlock the next island .. in which case I don’t want it ... because the next islands are ridiculously too expensive
Oh one more thing .... the ads ... I get it .. all apps have ads unless paid for .... this one has a few that WONT GO AWAY making me have to restart the game ... talk about annoying ......
OK so I gave this game a try and another one of their click-bait games🙄 and so at first its ok but Ugh doesnt take long and Every five fricking seconds its watch a Advertisement. And Even if you buy gems (dont waste of money) Still you barely progress and More and More of the Same Ads. How many Klondike and Survivor and Cafe and Casinos with racist offensive ads to I have to be tortured with just to get a frickin One coin?!!!😡😡😡 to top it off the Prices are Laughable. Why not just charge hundred bucks month n be done with it. Cant do it...no more...that music that watch add that never ending cant build or the you need 270,000,000,000 to build a business with a coin a day But you can buy One bus or home a day. Screw that. Deleting
I love this game - it is addicting but you soon find out that you can’t go very far in the game without spending money. I’d rather pay for the app when I install it and not have to pay to advance. I understand developers need to make money. I expected that my progress would be slow without paying for coins but I reached a point where I can’t build anything without paying money so I am about to delete the game.
- Sparkling Society Games B.V.
- 192.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Sparkling Society 2018
- In-App Purchases
- 100,000,000 cash $79.99
- 200,000,000 cash (SALE) $79.99
- 15,000,000 cash $17.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.