• New to Waitrose & Partners online? No problem. Create an account in our app and you can start shopping straight away.
• Already shop online with Waitrose & Partners? Sign in using your waitrose.com details and you can view existing orders, review what’s already in your Trolley and add new items. And, if you’re a myWaitrose member, you will benefit from the same great offers.
• Book a slot to have your groceries delivered. Choose the most convenient time for you with our 1-hour delivery slots, available 7 days a week, and get free delivery.
• Quickly search for your most loved Waitrose & Partners food and drink, and popular household names, or browse by category including fresh fruit and vegetables, meat, fish, latest offers and more.
• Amend an order with ease. Add anything you have forgotten on the move in just a few simple taps.
• Add a previous order to your Trolley with one touch or pick and choose individual items from your past deliveries.
• Use Favourites to easily find the items you regularly buy online and in-store. Any items you’ve previously bought online will be automatically added into your Favourites, and items you buy in-store using your myWaitrose card will also be listed. To add more items into your Favourites simply tap on the heart icons.
• In a Waitrose & Partners shop and see an item you like? Use the app to find out more about it, view nutritional information, and read reviews to see how other customers rate its quality and value. Don’t want to buy it there and then? Add it to your Trolley in our app ready for your next delivery.
• Start a shop in our app, and complete it at waitrose.com ‒ or vice versa. Your Trolley contents and account details will automatically sync.
• Place your order and use Touch ID and Face ID to securely authenticate at checkout.
As we develop our app you may notice some features missing that you are used to when shopping online at waitrose.com. These include ordering Waitrose Entertaining items, booking a Click & collect slot, and managing your account details.
All these features are on their way, along with many more improvements. For the time being, we may direct you away from the app to waitrose.com using your browser, so that you don’t miss out on selected items, or your preferred delivery option.
To help us improve our app, we would really appreciate your feedback. We’ve added a place for you to send us comments, so if you think something doesn’t work as well as it could, or have any other suggestions, please tell us what you think.
Visit www.waitrose.com for more information.
We’ve fixed a bug where items in the trolley were sometimes being displayed with an incorrect error message
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Slow a lot
- Waitrose Ltd
- 114.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Waitrose Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.