Rise of Kingdoms 9+
Egypt awakens, chaos awaits
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Infinite zoom, realistic battles, limitless possibilities. Strategy lives here!
Egypt awakens, chaos awaits.
▶Welcome a New Civilization to Rise of Kingdoms: Egypt! ◀
Egypt, one of the most powerful and stylish civilizations in the world’s history joins the fray in Rise of Kingdoms:
THE EGYPTIANS—Powerful, intelligent, strategic, and undoubtedly sophisticated, well known for their amazing craftsmanship ranging from the great pyramids and statues to innovative weapons and technology. How will you fare with so many new resources available to you?
How will you rule Egypt? Will you allow it to fall to the Romans or will you continue the great civilization’s reign until the end of times under Cleopatra’s dutiful leadership? This time, you decide Egypt's fate!
13 Unique Civilizations
Choose one of 13 historical civilizations and guide your empire from a lone clan into a great, unstoppable force! Each civilization has its own architecture, unique units, and special advantages — how you use them to your benefit is up to you!
Put your governing skills to the test with the Egyptian civilization; fight together with Cleopatra and her armies, Thutmose III, Imhotep, and other great commanders to conquer the sands and start your own centuries-spanning adventure!
Battles happen in real time on the map. Anyone can join or leave a battle at any time, allowing true RTS gameplay. See an ally being attacked right in your backyard? Send some troops to help your buddy out, or launch a surprise counterattack on the attacker’s city.
Seamless World Map
All in-game action takes place on a single, enormous map inhabited by players and NPCs. No isolated bases or separate battle screens. Never before seen on mobile “infinite zoom” allows you to transition freely between the world view and individual cities or barbarian outposts. Map features include natural obstructions such as rivers and mountain ranges and strategic passes that must be captured to gain entrance to neighboring regions.
Exploration & Investigation
Your world is covered in thick fog. Dispatch scouts to explore this mysterious land and uncover the hidden treasure within.
Investigate lost temples, barbarian fortresses, mysterious caves, and tribal villages, gather intelligence on your enemies, and prepare yourself for the ultimate battle!
Unrestricted Troop Movements
New orders can be issued to troops at any time, offering limitless strategic possibilities. Launch an attack on an enemy city, then circle back and meet up with your alliance army to capture a pass.
Dispatch troops to collect lumber from a nearby forest and have them pick off a few barbarian clans along the way. Forces can also be split up between multiple commanders so that you can engage in multiple actions simultaneously.
Full alliance features allow players to help one another: live chat with built-in translation, officer roles, map indicators to coordinate strategies, and more! Alliances can expand their territory to gain resources, capture mountain passes and barbarian outposts to strengthen their position, and work together to unlock group achievements.
Conquer the Kingdom
Fight alongside your alliance to take control of this vast kingdom. Clash with other players and use superior tactics to emerge victorious in a MMO strategy battle royale. Rise to the top and you and your civilization will be written down in your kingdom’s history!
Call upon dozens of historical figures who will serve as your trustworthy commanders, from Julius Caesar and Sun Tzu to Joan of Arc and Kusunoki Masashige. Level up your commanders by defeating barbarians and sending them into battles, then upgrade their abilities using an RPG style talent tree and skill system.
1. Champions of Olympia Optimizations
1) Overall Adjustments:
- New Modes: Champions of Olympia has been divided into two modes: "Unranked" and "Team Ranked".
- Opening Time: This event will begin every Saturday and will last for 2 days.
- Division Adjustments: Kingdoms in Season 3 of the Lost Kingdom will now be assigned to the Odyssey Division.
- Formation Buffs: Formation and armament buffs will now take effect in the Odyssey Division.
- Activity Point Adjustments: Adjusted Activity point rewards and greatly reduced the number of Activity points needed to claim rewards.
- Matchmaking Adjustments: Adjusted matchmaking criteria to better reflect actual governor power.
- Skill Adjustments: Optimized skill descriptions and adjusted the effects of several skills, such as Shock and Awe, Counteroffensive, Vengeful Strike, Inspiring Ballad, Preemptive Strike, etc.
2) About Team Ranked Mode:
- Member Limit: You must form a team of 5 to take part in Team Ranked mode.
- Event Time: This mode is only available on weekends while the Season is ongoing.
- Earning Stars: Your first 3 wins of the week will each earn you an extra star, but winning 3 times in a row will no longer earn you an extra star.
- Season Challenges: Added Season-long challenge quests, removed the Olympia Token and store system (unused Olympia Tokens will be converted at a later date).
- League Adjustments: Changed the names of some leagues, optimized the artwork of each league. The transfer of leagues between Seasons has remained unchanged.
2. Lost Kingdom Adjustments
1) Added the Season Retrospect feature. At the end of a story, you will be able to review your performance that Season and some relevant statistics.
2) "King of the Nile" Season of Conquest story optimization:
- Team System: Changed the number of members in each kingdom team. A and B-class kingdoms will be formed into teams of 6 (instead of 4), C and D-class kingdoms will be formed into teams of 9 (instead of 6).
- Lost Kingdom: Adjusted the size of some provinces and the location of certain provinces and Passes. Expanded the size of combat provinces. In addition, before the opening of the Heliopolis in the King's Land, some Passes will be unsealed so that allies can help support the war effort.
- Chronicles: Adjusted the start time of certain Chronicles to increase the pace/intensity of combat.
- Crusader Achievements: Adjusted the requirements of the Crusader Achievement "All-Conquering IV".
3) "Siege of Orléans" Season of Conquest story optimization:
- Adjusted the Lost Kingdom map, icons, and buildings. Optimized the story's main page.
4) "Warriors Unbound" Season of Conquest story optimization:
- Adjusted the restrictions on Alliance Fortresses. Now, when building Alliance Fortresses outside of your starting province, they must be built in areas bordering a Holy Site or Pass (you do not need to capture the Holy Site/Pass).
5) Added the city theme "St. Peter's Basilica" to the Season of Conquest Combat Shop.
3. Autarch/Vindicator Tavern Adjustments
1) Added a new Aspirant Tavern, which will be open to all governors. Those who received an Autarch or Vindicator reward will be able to access the Autarch or Vindicator Tavern.
2) Adjusted the opening time of the Autarch/Vindicator/Aspirant Taverns. The Taverns will now open at the start of the Lost Kingdom Season and remain open for 3 days.
3) The Taverns will not be opened during your kingdom's first Season of Conquest.
4. Other Changes
Ratings and Reviews
I love this game
So I don’t usually write a review but I needed to write one so I love this game I play 2-3 hours a day or all day and my family think it’s weird of me playing for that long and I usually play for 25 minutes each day but I play more than that on this game I have had it for a year now and it’s amazing and I love everything but there are a few things that I don’t like but it’s not a big deal so number 1. When you train your troops it also takes away your wood and food and I really don’t like that but like I said before it’s not a big deal. Number 2. I don’t like how you have to wait a lot on updating your castle like you have to wait at least 30 days or more and went your going to level 11 on your castle you have to wait a day for that like I don’t think you have to wait that long just to upgrade. Number 3. I know for a fact that a lot of people will agree with this and it’s editing your space so I know people like doing that but like once you are done like it won’t let you because you have to finish your lay out let’s just call it like that and it has happened a lot I would really appreciate it if you would fix that. Number 4. I really don’t like how you have to be at level 8 and up to attack I really think you should be at level 7 and up but rather than that I think you should download this game it’s really fun and I love playing it thank you for reading my review have a nice day ❤️
Before and After the rise in popularity
I played this game a LOT about 10 minutes to a few hours every day depending on availability events etc. i was young when I stopped playing about 3 or so years ago and I QUIT because of the ads lol. Got back into it again and I gotta say after another couple weeks it’s like a better clash of clans. I’m max townhall and builder hall for clash of clans and I play clash royals and clash of clans every day for the past 7 years, but it’s been weeks since I’ve touched it. Try it out without spending any money and following quests and I assure you you’ll have a good time. If it’s not your game, leave a review and uninstall so other people won’t have to waste their time seeing if they like it or not. But why not give it a try! I love it and I think many others will too, although again the time you spend playing whichever type of games is based on your preference so what I’m saying is just an opinion formulated based on my experience.
5/5 stars, great progression and even while I’m waiting for builds, scouts etc I always find something to do. Or i just put my phone down, do some chores, work or what-not and then I’ll continue playing whenever I pick up my phone again later. There’s a lot to do and I don’t want to spoil it, so check it out if you like to play phone games similar to clash of clans! Take care and thanks for reading
I’ve played this game for over a year, and I have been hooked, unlike most games like Clash of clans or other similar games like this, none have a feature where there’s an actual world you can explore, where you can take your armies and go out of the city, trade with other players, have alliances that rule over the entire kingdom or alliances that fight with others to rule the kingdom and eventually fight other kingdoms. The only and huge downside to this amazing game is the P2W (play to win) I’m guilty of slightly participating in this but player I know are constantly flowing in money and even when they have less time than me they are 2 or 3 times stronger than me.
P2W players can not only gain more power, but more troops, upgrades, accessories to make their commanders stronger, more technology and better troops.
The game does have some things to counter this, such as having the ability to migrate to a newer kingdom (server) to have players in your power-range ability. This isn’t a review for the devs this is more for the players to know that while the game is so much fun at first, in the long run you will meet “whales” (extremely strong cities) where it doesn’t matter how much you’ve grinded because of the amount of money they’ve put into the game. Overall I love this game, I just wish there was a way that I could compete with these types of players.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LilithGame Co., Ltd
- 1.2 GB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kanuri, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Lilith Games © 2013 - 2023
- In-App Purchases
- Daily Integration Package $4.99
- Daily Limited $2.99
- Daily Limited $0.99
- Daily Limited $1.99
- 1050 Gem Pack $4.99
- Legendary Commander Training $4.99
- 2200 Gem Pack $9.99
- 4600 Gem Pack $19.99
- Hero Pack $4.99
- Gem Monthly Subscription $9.99