Evolution 2: Battle for Utopia 17+
Sci-fi post-apocalypse shooter
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Become a hero of the newest tactical shooter, play the game with a sci-fi plot!
Evolution shall go on: the cult sci-fi hit now has the long-awaited sequel! The history that reveals the Universe of Utopia from a new point of view awaits you.
The second episode still boasts the unique atmosphere of the Evolution that won over millions of players. The gameplay also underwent a revolutionary change: Evolution 2 is an explosive mix of top-down third-party shooter, action, strategy and RPG!
Get ready for the breathtaking storyline with unexpected twists!
The story unfolds on Planet Utopia. It was once a galaxy resort for billionaires. And now it is pure hell full of ruthless looters, monsters and fighting robots. A merciless war of all against all is raging here.
You will be immersed in the world of never-ending battles where you will use the mightiest weapons and the psi-force - the power of the main character of the game, Captain Blake. He got his superpowers as a result of a dangerous experiment, and he is prepared to use them to destroy any opponent of your choice.
- Original sci-fi setting. Space shooter, post-apocalypse and biopunk on a distant planet.
- Unique balance of genres. A mix of strategy, RPG and action top-down shooter with the original battle system.
- Tactical gameplay. Level up your character and their partner, select the most effective weapons and use the weaknesses of your enemy to your advantage.
- Thrilling PvE campaign. A multitude of missions and epic bosses. The enemy becomes stronger with every battle.
- Cooperative mode. Call on the help of faithful allies and complete the missions shoulder to shoulder with other players.
- Synchronous online fights. Battle in full online multiplayer. Fight your way to the top of the rankings and earn unique bonuses for victories.
- Arsenal of the future. Fantastic weapons with unique features and level-up system! You will get to have fun not only with good old firearms, but also with energy, acid and bionic guns.
- Grow the base: open new rooms and learn more about the technology of the future. Evolution has no limits!
- Interactive arenas and realistic 3D animation will help you fully immerse yourself in the game!
Your base is ready - you can start the battle. It is time to deal with this Utopia, Captain!
Evolution 2 DOES NOT support: iPhone 5S, 6, 6 Plus.
Captains, meet in the new version:
- General improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
(I dont know how to send a game suggestion besides this, I hope this is ok)
Suggestions for the new game’s name: Godzilla, Godzilla Destruction, King of the monsters, Godzilla Rampage.
The game: ‘Godzilla’ is a free world-roam game to where you are a large kaiju that destroys skylines of cities while being under-fire of the defense force. Your objective is to rampage though cities, find the enemy kaiju and destroy them. as you progress though the game, you unlock new abilities. But use them wisely as theabilities use energy to use.
Kaiju you can fight and be as after you beat them: Male muto, female muto, muto prime, king ghidorah, mecha godzilla, king kong, Godzilla's from different timelines, and more)
Cities that should be added when the game first appears: Tokyo and San Francisco.
All the kaiju you can fight and obtain have different abilities and have weaknesses and strengths.
The Godzilla that you start as should be Godzilla 1954.
Look at the shark game ‘Maneater’ if you do not know what style of gameplay Im talking about.
Good luck on the new game developer(s)
-A veteran of Evolution-Battle for utopia.
Developer Response ,
Hello. Thank you for your feedback. We take any feedback from our players very seriously and thank you for your contribution.
Great Game with some flaws.
I got into this game via its prequel (which I have not completed) mainly due to its interesting story and fun gameplay, which this definitely has as well. The game improves on its predecessor by doing the following: removing the need to produce non pistol ammo in order to use your AR/MG/Etc, tying skill points to levels rather than progress on certain “lair” challenges (although one of main gripes is the fact you can not reset skill points, meaning if you invested heavily in one skill it can leave you being too slow moving to fight Xi minions efficiency), and the inclusion of a new sniper rifle weapon class to use for the precision strike ability (trivial probably but it always seem silly how the commander could scope an enemy with the the power and precision of a sniper rifle using a pistol). What I feel is keeping the game from a good 5 stars is a lack in clarity regarding damage and health (prequel had damage ticks per shot) and an inability to change redistribute skill points.
Developer Response ,
Greetings! Thank you for a good feedback!
After the update
I made a post about the game and for the most part you fixed everything. Excellent update. Way more fun to play now. Stil want new villains and levels. Fix citadel and skirmish I’ll be happy. Servers need a boost too. The skin were cool. If we could finally get to the crystalline mine and change and make them as well as gems and mastery stars more available would be great. Nobody likes a game where you have to spend some much. Try to fix that for us and we’ll be happy
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- UPWAKE.ME LTD
- 1.3 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © 2023 UPWAKE.ME LTD. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- In-App Purchases
- 550 gems $4.99
- Special offer (big) $2.99
- Premium 30 days $5.99
- 2500 gems $19.99
- 1200 gems $9.99
- SF Assault Rifle $0.99
- 770 gems $4.99
- Special offer 1 $0.99
- A Crystallite Pack $4.99
- Event Pack of Gems $14.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.