Become a hero of the newest tactical shooter, play the game with a sci-fi plot!
Evolution shall go on: the cult sci-fi hit now has the long-awaited sequel! The history that reveals the Universe of Utopia from a new point of view awaits you.
The second episode still boasts the unique atmosphere of the Evolution that won over millions of players. The gameplay also underwent a revolutionary change: Evolution 2 is an explosive mix of top-down third-party shooter, action, strategy and RPG!
Get ready for the breathtaking storyline with unexpected twists!
The story unfolds on Planet Utopia. It was once a galaxy resort for billionaires. And now it is pure hell full of ruthless looters, monsters and fighting robots. A merciless war of all against all is raging here.
You will be immersed in the world of never-ending battles where you will use the mightiest weapons and the psi-force - the power of the main character of the game, Captain Blake. He got his superpowers as a result of a dangerous experiment, and he is prepared to use them to destroy any opponent of your choice.
- Original sci-fi setting. Space shooter, post-apocalypse and biopunk on a distant planet.
- Unique balance of genres. A mix of strategy, RPG and action top-down shooter with the original battle system.
- Tactical gameplay. Level up your character and their partner, select the most effective weapons and use the weaknesses of your enemy to your advantage.
- Thrilling PvE campaign. A multitude of missions and epic bosses. The enemy becomes stronger with every battle.
- Cooperative mode. Call on the help of faithful allies and complete the missions shoulder to shoulder with other players.
- Synchronous online fights. Battle in full online multiplayer. Fight your way to the top of the rankings and earn unique bonuses for victories.
- Arsenal of the future. Fantastic weapons with unique features and level-up system! You will get to have fun not only with good old firearms, but also with energy, acid and bionic guns.
- Grow the base: open new rooms and learn more about the technology of the future. Evolution has no limits!
- Interactive arenas and realistic 3D animation will help you fully immerse yourself in the game!
Your base is ready - you can start the battle. It is time to deal with this Utopia, Captain!
Evolution 2 DOES NOT support: iPhone 5S, 6, 6 Plus.
Captains, meet in the new version:
- The story continues in a new mission: the Incubator!
- E-5000 – a new enemy from the Dominion faction
- New chain of daily tasks: get rewards for being active in the game!
- New battle mechanics for Dominion creatures: Hound and C-900
- Other new features and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The graphics are visually stunning and the fluidity is much to be desired in gaming today. The sound effects and music are on point too. Have not been this wowed in the overall experience since Mass Effect. Bite sized adventures, no pay to win, optional advertising, everything you could want in a game. Great job Developers!
Great Game with some flaws.
I got into this game via its prequel (which I have not completed) mainly due to its interesting story and fun gameplay, which this definitely has as well. The game improves on its predecessor by doing the following: removing the need to produce non pistol ammo in order to use your AR/MG/Etc, tying skill points to levels rather than progress on certain “lair” challenges (although one of main gripes is the fact you can not reset skill points, meaning if you invested heavily in one skill it can leave you being too slow moving to fight Xi minions efficiency), and the inclusion of a new sniper rifle weapon class to use for the precision strike ability (trivial probably but it always seem silly how the commander could scope an enemy with the the power and precision of a sniper rifle using a pistol). What I feel is keeping the game from a good 5 stars is a lack in clarity regarding damage and health (prequel had damage ticks per shot) and an inability to change redistribute skill points.
Developer Response ,
Greetings! Thank you for a good feedback!
Good base but co-op is very hard
It is a good game but co-op and the rubicon is almost impossible. As when I try to do either of them I will get kicked out immediately, or I get to play for a minute then I get kicked out. It depends on who you are fighting against. The game is playable as the main story mission have no problem at all, but if you even think about trying to capture a iron mine you will lose all of your energy. If you are a new player then try the game it is good this isn’t common but I have a full clan (30 people) and only 3 have this problem me included. I am writing this review to let the developers know about this problem. And don’t mind the fact that this is edited I am a og so I have edited this probably 5 times by now.
Developer Response ,
Greetings. We are sorry to know that you have encountered an issue in the game and that you get kicked out when you try to play. If it is still urgent, please, use the game’s settings menu to submit a ticket to our tech support service, describe your issue in the ticket and we will do our best to help you.
In-App PurchasesSee All
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- My.com B.V.
- 1 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 My.com B.V. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- In-App Purchases
- 550 gems $4.99
- Special offer (big) $2.99
- Premium 30 days $5.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.