Event Guest List for your iPad or iPhone
Eventor.app is a growing Event management platform and this is the Eventor Check-in app.
The App lets you check-in guests on your iPhone or iPad using several devices at the same time. It is perfect for event professionals, PR agencies and exhibitors.
MAIN APP FEATURES
- Guest list import from Excel
- Real-time list synchronisation on all devices
- Offline check-in
- QR Code and Code39 barcode check-in
- VIP notifications
- Guest image upload from camera or image gallery
- Extra guests support aka +1 guest
- Smart guest search
- Guest export to Excel after the event
- Guest Check-out support
The UI of the App is optimised in the way that you don’t need any training to use it and welcome guests. It is perfect for all event organisers and managers that want to have a modern check-in process at a fair price.
With Eventor you can create a free event to use in the App. For free events, you can add guests "one by one" in the App.
Supported guest list formats:
- Microsoft Excel
- MailChimp CSV
- Google Sheets CSV export
- Support chat in the App
- You can see Gold/Silver and Bronze events
- It is possible to delete events
- Support for custom QR Codes
- Support for Code39 barcodes
- Mode switch, check-in/check-out
- Guest images can be added on events.eventor.app
- Guest List is searchable by phone number
- New check-in UI, it is now easier to see guest name & description when doing Barcode check-in
Ratings and Reviews
old user sending regards
I was using an older version of this app since 2017. always the best service! i really like your support as well, somebody actually replies and i always get it resolved! thanks!
Developer Response ,
Thanks, Michael, looking forward to more events from the "Garden State"!!
When we tried to search guests by their full name (i.e. First and Last Name), the app could not find them. We were only able to find them by typing either the First or the Last name separately. Is it possible to optimize the search engine in a way that when the user types in the Full Name or any other related Key Word (Company/Job title/E-mail) the guest appears? We still use the App in any case!
Greats App, but please consider some updates
Ideally, only select devices should be able to make adjustments to the guest list; is there any way to choose, from the website’s dashboard, which of our linked devices are allowed those permissions? We understand this aspect, or a similar one, is in your development plan. How soon do you think this could be implemented? Put this 3-4th of April 2019
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ClickOn GmbH
- 65.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 - 2019 ClickOn GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.