Beastcam - the most advanced camera app for iPhone from Beastgrip.
Beastcam makes it easier than ever to capture the best possible photos and videos on your iPhone. It’s fast and easy-to-use, but powerful and customizable as a professional camera when you need it.
We believe Beastcam is the most intuitive and advanced camera app ever created for capturing life’s special moments, expanding the capabilities of your iPhone camera to its fullest potential, and taking your #iPhoneography to the next level!
Easily set, fine-tune, and lock the most important settings you need in seconds, such as focus, exposure, zoom, white balance, and more using Beastcam’s intuitive design, quick-access buttons, precise value sliders, focus, and exposure reticles. All are available with a single tap on the home screen.
Enhance your creativity with built-in support for DOF adapters, 1.33X & 1.55X anamorphic lenses in both photo and video mode. Improve your sound quality with external microphones and dial in the perfect settings for your environment, such as gain, audio format, sample rates.
Speed up and organize your workflow with shareable presets for every available setting.
Save time setting up your camera with unlimited customizable presets for all available settings that can be applied at any time. Perfect for multi-phone setups, DOF Adapters, 1.33X & 1.55X anamorphic lenses, and other commonly used settings like frame rate, resolution, etc.
Save time finding your files by creating projects and scenes that auto-generate readable file names based on the project name, scene name and take # and prioritize your best footage (or delete your worst) with a single tap as soon as you’ve finished recording, or later in the built-in gallery. Conveniently manage and share all of your organized photos and videos with the built-in gallery.
- Set and lock focus and exposure with reticles
- Precisely adjust white balance, focus, zoom, and exposure settings right from the home screen
- Analyze your shots accurately focus peaking, false colors, zebras, and histogram
- Take steadier shots with standard or cinematic image stabilization
- De-squeeze footage to 2.39:1 for 1.33X anamorphic lenses and 2.76:1 for 1.55X anamorphic lenses
- Rotate orientation for DOF lens adapters
- quick zoom, perfect for manual focus
- Switch between any of your iPhone cameras
- Monitor audio levels, microphone type, format, and sample rate right on the home screen
- Compose your shots with 1:1, 2.39:1, and 2.76:1 aspect ratio guides and grids
- Show/hide all of the menus from your home screen
- Built-in flash/torch control
- Create projects and scenes that auto-generate easy to read folder and file names based on the project name, scene name, take #
- Prioritize your best footage (or delete your worst) with a single tap as soon as you’ve finished recording or later in the gallery
- View, rename, move, share or delete files with the built-in gallery
- Custom local presets for white balance, zoom, focus
- Create sharable global presets for all available settings (video mode only)
- Custom settings/rules for a fresh start
- Easily adjust exposure, focus, zoom with gesture controls
- 4K 3840x2160, QHD 2560x1440, FHD 1920x1080 or HD 1280x720 resolutions
- 24, 25, 30, 48, 50, 60, 120, or 240 FPS options
- Bit rates: Low, Standard, High, Beast (up to 160 Mbit/s)
- 10-bit Dolby Vision HDR on iPhone 12 Series
Note: Some resolution and FPS options are not available on older iPhone models. The bit rate may vary depending on the resolution, FPS, and scene of your video
- ACC, PCM, AIFF audio formats
- 44.1kHz and 48kHz audio sample rates (device-dependent)
- Supports built-in and external microphones
- Control gain for external microphones
- JPEG, HEIF, RAW (.dng) file formats
- 1:1 (9MP max resolution), 4:3 (default, 12MP max resolution), 3:2 (11MP max resolution), and 16:9 (9MP max resolution) aspect ratios
Optimized for the new iPhone 13 Series.
If you have any feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
This app is great. I find the updates have improved it greatly since it first launched
I like everything about this app. I love the layout and user interface more than all the others (filmic, pro camera, Mavis, etc. ). I had issues when it first launched with frame rate dropping. While all phones are VFR, I feel that it is much more improved since I first used it. It is now my go to app for filming commercials and other video content. With the introduction to 10 bit video with the iPhone 12, I have done several tests and pre post production, this app delivers the best video quality. Kudos to Beastgrip.
THE BEST VIDEO APP EVER
Forget FilmicPro! This video app is something out of another world! My prayers to developers have been heard and BeastCam team did everything that was possible! Easy interface, lots of manual adjustments and the most important you could save the presets of adjustments. Amazing video library and easy to organize your videos! Also the app boost the quality of recording and with the right settings it looks like a movie ❤️ 5 stars!
I had been waiting over a year for this app to release. I have to say as a huge fan of Beastgrip products owning almost their entire inventory, I am extremely disappointed in this app. When you try and combine a still photo app with a video app you become a jack of all trades and a master of none. For what this app offers it brings nothing new to the table and falls short of what other apps offer at less money. For example, the Pro Camera app from Moment offers more features like an iPad and Watch version for a fraction of the cost. Beastgrip should have followed FiLMiC Pros philosophy and offered dedicated apps fo still photos and video and focused on bringing new pro features not more of the same at inflated pricing.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Beastgrip, Co.
- 29 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © BEASTGRIP CO
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.