Beastcam makes it easier than ever to capture the best possible photos and videos on your iPhone. It’s fast and easy-to-use, but powerful and customizable as a professional camera when you need it.
We believe Beastcam is the most intuitive and advanced camera app ever created for capturing life’s special moments, expanding the capabilities of your iPhone camera to its fullest potential and taking your #iPhoneography to the next level!
Easily set, fine-tune, and lock the most important settings you need in seconds, such as focus, exposure, zoom, white balance, and more using Beastcam’s intuitive design, quick-access buttons, precise value sliders, focus and exposure reticles. All available with a single tap on the home screen.
Enhance your creativity with built-in support for DOF adapters, 1.33X & 1.55X anamorphic lenses in both photo and video mode. Improve your sound quality with external microphones and dial in the perfect settings for your environment, such as gain, audio format, sample rates.
Speed up and organize your workflow with shareable presets for every available setting.
Save time setting up your camera with unlimited customizable presets for all available settings that can be applied at any time. Perfect for multi-phone setups, DOF Adapters, 1.33X & 1.55X anamorphic lenses, and other commonly used settings like frame rate, resolution, etc.
Save time finding your files by creating projects and scenes that auto-generate readable file names based on the project name, scene name and take # and prioritize your best footage (or delete your worst) with a single tap as soon as you’ve finished recording, or later in the built-in gallery. Conveniently manage and share all of your organized photos and videos with the built-in gallery.
- Set and lock focus and exposure
- Precisely adjust white balance, focus, zoom, and exposure settings right from the home screen
- Analyze your shots accurately focus peaking, false colors, zebras and histogram
- Take steadier shots with standard or cinematic image stabilization
- De-squeeze footage to 2.39:1 for 1.33X anamorphic lenses and 2.76:1 for 1.55X anamorphic lenses
- Rotate orientation for DOF lens adapters
- 4X quick zoom preview, perfect for manual focus
- Switch between any of your iPhone cameras
- Monitor audio levels, microphone type, format, and sample rate right on the home screen
- Compose your shots with 1:1, 2.39:1 and 2.76:1 aspect ratio guides and grids that don’t alter your recordings
- Show/hide all of the menus from your home screen
- Built-in flash/torch
- Create projects and scenes that auto-generate easy to read folder and file names based on the project name, scene name, take #
- Prioritize your best footage (or delete your worst) with a single tap as soon as you’ve finished recording or later in the gallery
- View, rename, move, share or delete files with the built-in gallery
- Custom local presets for white balance, zoom, focus
- Create sharable global presets for all available settings
(video mode only)
- Custom settings/rules for a fresh start
- Easily adjust exposure, focus, zoom with gesture controls
- 4K 3840x2160, QHD 2560x1440, FHD 1920x1080 or HD 1280x720 resolutions
- 24, 25, 30, 48, 50, 60, 120, or 240 FPS options
- Bit rates: Low, Standard, High, Beast (up to 300 Mbit/s)
Note: Some resolution and FPS options are not available on older iPhone models. The bit rate may vary depending on the resolution, FPS, and scene of your video
- ACC, PCM, AIFF audio formats
- 44.1kHz and 48kHz audio sample rates (device-dependent)
- Supports built-in and external microphones
- Control gain for external microphones
- JPEG, HEIF, RAW (.dng) file formats
- 1:1 (9MP max resolution), 4:3 (default, 12MP max resolution), 3:2 (11MP max resolution), and 16:9 (9MP max resolution) aspect ratios
Improved stability and small bug fixes.
If you have any feedback please email us at email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best app for IPhone photography
This app is amazing. I was one of the users who had a privilege to test the app when it was in development. At that time it was a great app already but Beastgrip team wanted to bring it to the next level. There is no better app out there to use for IPhone photography. The best part is that it works very well with Beastgrip gear which I own.
I had been waiting over a year for this app to release. I have to say as a huge fan of Beastgrip products owning almost their entire inventory, I am extremely disappointed in this app. When you try and combine a still photo app with a video app you become a jack of all trades and a master of none. For what this app offers it brings nothing new to the table and falls short of what other apps offer at less money. For example, the Pro Camera app from Moment offers more features like an iPad and Watch version for a fraction of the cost. Beastgrip should have followed FiLMiC Pros philosophy and offered dedicated apps fo still photos and video and focused on bringing new pro features not more of the same at inflated pricing.
Extremely well designed
Plenty of pro features. Built to take advantage of all the latest iPhone hardware. Perfect companion to the Beastgrip and Beastcage (I have both). Favorite feature: the cinematic stabilization is amazing! No need for a gimbal.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.