Beastcam - the most advanced camera app for iPhone from Beastgrip.
Take your #iphoneography to the next level
Beastcam makes it easier than ever to capture the best possible photos and videos on your iPhone. It’s fast and easy-to-use, but powerful and customizable as a professional camera when you need it.
We believe Beastcam is the most intuitive and advanced camera app ever created for capturing life’s special moments, expanding the capabilities of your iPhone camera to its fullest potential, and taking your #iPhoneography to the next level!
Easily set, fine-tune, and lock the most important settings you need in seconds, such as focus, exposure, zoom, white balance, and more using Beastcam’s intuitive design, quick-access buttons, precise value sliders, focus, and exposure reticles. All are available with a single tap on the home screen.
Enhance your creativity with built-in support for DOF adapters, 1.33X & 1.55X anamorphic lenses in both photo and video mode. Improve your sound quality with external microphones and dial in the perfect settings for your environment, such as gain, audio format, sample rates.
Speed up and organize your workflow with shareable presets for every available setting.
Save time setting up your camera with unlimited customizable presets for all available settings that can be applied at any time. Perfect for multi-phone setups, DOF Adapters, 1.33X & 1.55X anamorphic lenses, and other commonly used settings like frame rate, resolution, etc.
Save time finding your files by creating projects and scenes that auto-generate readable file names based on the project name, scene name and take # and prioritize your best footage (or delete your worst) with a single tap as soon as you’ve finished recording, or later in the built-in gallery. Conveniently manage and share all of your organized photos and videos with the built-in gallery.
- Set and lock focus and exposure with reticles
- Precisely adjust white balance, focus, zoom, and exposure settings right from the home screen
- Analyze your shots accurately focus peaking, false colors, zebras, and histogram
- Take steadier shots with standard or cinematic image stabilization
- De-squeeze footage to 2.39:1 for 1.33X anamorphic lenses and 2.76:1 for 1.55X anamorphic lenses
- Rotate orientation for DOF lens adapters
- quick zoom, perfect for manual focus
- Switch between any of your iPhone cameras
- Monitor audio levels, microphone type, format, and sample rate right on the home screen
- Compose your shots with 1:1, 2.39:1, and 2.76:1 aspect ratio guides and grids
- Show/hide all of the menus from your home screen
- Built-in flash/torch control
- Create projects and scenes that auto-generate easy to read folder and file names based on the project name, scene name, take #
- Prioritize your best footage (or delete your worst) with a single tap as soon as you’ve finished recording or later in the gallery
- View, rename, move, share or delete files with the built-in gallery
- Custom local presets for white balance, zoom, focus
- Create sharable global presets for all available settings (video mode only)
- Custom settings/rules for a fresh start
- Easily adjust exposure, focus, zoom with gesture controls
- 4K 3840x2160, QHD 2560x1440, FHD 1920x1080 or HD 1280x720 resolutions
- 24, 25, 30, 48, 50, 60, 120, or 240 FPS options
- Bit rates: Low, Standard, High, Beast (up to 160 Mbit/s)
- 10-bit Dolby Vision HDR on iPhone 12 Series
- 10-bit SDR on iPhone 12 and iPhone 13 Series
- ProRes on iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max
Note: Some resolution and FPS options are not available on older iPhone models. The bit rate may vary depending on the resolution, FPS, and scene of your video
- ACC, PCM, AIFF audio formats
- 44.1kHz and 48kHz audio sample rates (device-dependent)
- Supports built-in and external microphones
- Control gain for external microphones
- JPEG, HEIF, RAW, ProRAW file formats
- 1:1 , 4:3, 3:2, and 16:9 aspect ratios
Bug fixed: ProRes format is now available to select at the resolution/format menu.
If you have any feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
So close to perfect
Developer request included: Decided to give this a try following the pricing model change of Filmic Pro. I tied this and Moment. This is bay far superior in so many way and is incredible powerful however it is missing one key feature that I desperately need that is available even in the native IOS camera app - stereo sound. Would love to also see a setting that allows clean hdmi out to use this as a streaming camera like Filmic Pro can. Hoping the developer can add this and make it the perfect solution!!
This app is great. I find the updates have improved it greatly since it first launched
I like everything about this app. I love the layout and user interface more than all the others (filmic, pro camera, Mavis, etc. ). I had issues when it first launched with frame rate dropping. While all phones are VFR, I feel that it is much more improved since I first used it. It is now my go to app for filming commercials and other video content. With the introduction to 10 bit video with the iPhone 12, I have done several tests and pre post production, this app delivers the best video quality. Kudos to Beastgrip.
Great, professional software
I had been using the Mavis camera app- but it appears to have been abandoned by the developer and despite the excellent interface, I couldn’t tolerate some bugs that popped up with my iPhone 13 Pro.
I’ve got a Beastgrip and some accessories so I thought I’d give Beastcam a try. I love it! Never going back.
I haven’t had any crash issues reported by others. The one thing I noticed (and reported) is the audio input setting sometimes doesn’t automatically recognize an external mic plugged into the lightning port. I lost some shotgun mic sound on a shoot yesterday.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Beastgrip, Co.
- 28.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © BEASTGRIP CO
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.