Much more than just the quickest way to transfer your Spotify albums & playlists over to Apple Music, Playlisty is your gateway to a new world of playlist creativity. It’s the playlist tool you’ll use again & again.
• Spotify: a couple of taps is all it takes to import a playlist, your “liked” tracks or your library albums into Apple Music. The fully interactive process ensures there are no mistakes and the whole process is usually over in a minute or two. Even with the longest lists, there’s no hanging around.
• YouTube: tell Playlisty which YouTube channels you want to follow and a stream of all of the playlists on those channels will appear in your Playlisty browser. Include your own channel here to see your own playlists too. As always, a couple of taps is all it takes to save one to your library.
• Setlist.fm: Browse and import sets by bands playing in your region. Missed a performance of a band you like? In a few seconds you can be listening to what they played.
• BBC Sounds: just pick your favourite music genre to get access to a stream of dozens of carefully curated playlists from world-renowned DJs, refreshed daily.
• Siri Shortcuts: Sync favourite playlists in the background, with a single tap. Create & schedule automations to grab the latest versions of regularly updated playlists.
• Apple Music: Ever wished you could see all those Apple Music tracks you "Loved" but didn't add to your library? Now you can, with a bit of help from Playlisty. Just request a copy of your "Apple Media Services information" from https://privacy.apple.com, extract the file "Apple Music Likes and Dislikes.csv" and let Playlisty do the rest!
• Also supports links (just paste them into the scratchpad), web pages (multiple formats supported), files (csv, iTunes Xml, m3u and many others supported on DropBox, iCloud or Google Drive), SoundCloud (experimental!) and dozens of other apps (via the Playlisty Share Extension).
No playlist tool can ever be 100% perfect: sometimes the originating playlist just doesn’t have enough information to make a good match (yes SoundCloud, we’re particularly talking about you) and sometimes the track you want just isn’t there in Apple Music. However Playlisty’s sophisticated, proprietary matcher is built to get the best results for Apple Music specifically, and If there's not an exact match, Playlisty doesn't skip or substitute it without checking with you first. And Playlisty is fast: it can match & save 2,000 unique Spotify tracks in less than 2 minutes. No other playlist tool comes close.
IMPORTANT: Playlisty requires that you have an Apple Music Subscription and that you turn on "Sync Library".
A free trial mode allows you to create playlists of up to 20 tracks. An in-app purchase is available to unlock unlimited length playlists.
Feedback: Please let us know what you think. In particular, if there's a web page, app or podcast you'd like us to support in Playlisty please go to our support page and send us the details (including URL if possible). We'll do our best to add it to a future release.
Some performance & stability tweaks
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fast and straightforward
About as fast at transferring as anything I have used before. Highly recommend.
Really useful app
Originally bought this to transfer my Spotify library over as it was about 10x faster than the others I tried. Am surprised how often I’ve used it since - especially for YouTube & BBC playlists. Can definitely recommend.
- Obdura Ltd
- 7.3 MB
Requires iOS 14.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Obdura Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Playlist Length $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.