EasyFit calorie counter tracks your food, exercises, weight loss progress and macros.
See animated statistics, make your own food and achieve all your fitness goal.
Use Easy Fit to lose weight, gain muscles or simply improve your fitness.
----- Very Effective -----
- No hundreds of lists of same food. Just pick the food and add it. All calorie estimation are carefully calculated and very well tested to produce great results.
- Search function for all the foods and exercises is integrated.
- Create your own food in addition to +1500 default foods and let EasyFit calculate the total calories and macros automatically.
----- 100% Privacy -----
- NO shady permissions. NO data collecting/selling like your contacts or location. Everything is saved locally. Your privacy is guaranteed!
----- Statistics -----
-Many animated & zoomable statistics about your calories, exercise time, macros and weight loss.
- Set your custom daily macro percentages that you would like to achieve.
----- Personalisation -----
- This food diary has 42 beautiful themes to choose from and put your own feel in this beautiful and originally designed app.
----- Website -----
----- Note from Developer -----
Please write an email about any opinion/wish you have.
I gladly communicate with my users :)
- added 100 new foods.
- New app icon.
- added 3 widgets (exercise, calories and water) for the pro version of the app.
- Calorie wave becomes red when daily calorie limit is exceeded.
- design improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Hello I just got the app and so far I like it but there are some foods that are not listed that I eat like sliced turkey or the type of cheese I ate.
Difficult to use
This software is difficult to use from the start. I tried the free (and doubted it) and hoped the PRO would be better. It’s not. Getting around to do various things might come in time, but it is not intuitive. Creating a good is forced to be at 100, so if you are adding, let’s say cereal, and the box shows that it is based on a 59g serving, you have to recalculate everything to 100g, then when you add it to your day, you have to enter 59g to get it to work out correctly. You can’t enter the number of servings either (because it forces you to drop a serving size).
Editing a food is hit or miss. If you try to change something, there is no SAVE button, only another EDIT button, and that may or may not save the changes.
Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere.
Developer Response ,
Dear User, creating a new food must be based on 100g values (and the equivalent in the imperial system in the app) since food package labels all base their calorie and macro values on 100g as well.
Editing food works perfectly as well on all our testing devices as well as with our users.please make sure you click the green save button at the bottom right side of the edit dialog since missing it by clicking outside will just close the dialogue.
If you need furthering assistance, please contact me through the settings page.
You can make it work, but it’s not seamless
Limited foods pre-programmed. Hard to search for a specific food. Somehow I got the units stuck on oz, so when I add a new food, I have to calculate the nutrition info into oz even though the label is in g. If there is a way to switch this in settings, it’s unclear. The units on progress charts are not consistent. For example, if you typically eat 1500 calories, and eat 1800 calories the next day, the graph will look like the 1800 calorie day was double the 1500 (even though it’s clearly not).
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mario Herzberg
- 35.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Czech, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Herzberg Development
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.