Blitz Task Manager can help you get things in order - from simple to-do tasks and notes to complex planning and reminders. Fast, beautiful and minimalistic, Blitz can easily be used immediately after installation. You don't need to know about complex configurations and settings.
For advanced users there are projects, tags and contexts - you can customize any methodology to suit your needs.
And, of course, you can make lists in the application - from shopping to step-by-step planning of complex projects. There are also reminders for any task, and most recently, the application has a calendar. Now you can see your tasks with a convenient breakdown by day.
The application has a flexible widget on your desktop, which allows you to get quick access to the most relevant and important tasks.
Take control of your life!
- collect tasks and ideas in the Inbox
- group tasks in Projects - a large goal you want to achieve or working on
- attach tasks to Contexts - some conditions where the task can be done, e.g. @online, @work or @shopping
- assign unlimited number of tags to tasks for better grouping, e.g. Urgent, Reference or Contact
- add up to 5 reminders to each task
- repeating tasks with flexible schedule
- quickly filter tasks by any criteria
- customize app with light/dark themes and accent colors
- many more features coming soon!
If you find any bugs or have ideas how to make app better, feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Blitz is flexible - it's up to you how to use it. Manage your tasks and take life under your control and get stuff done!
The updated version of the application has added a calendar, as well as some bug fixes and performance improvements.
If you found any problems, please contact us at email@example.com or via Feedback section in the app
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Intuitively Designed, Dark Mode, and priced right on all my devices (2020)
Very intuitive to use advanced features like sync, calendar, tags, and contexts. A lot of apps don’t have all four, the ones that do often miss something else or are bloated with tons of extras. In either case, I’ve seen pricing ranging up to $15/mo and I just can’t justify it.
This year I’ve had to keep multiple jobs, pick up side work, and DIY a lot more. I’m a carpenter, bookkeeper, homeowner, boyfriend, musician, and teacher. You can’t keep all that straight with a checklist.
Blitz lets me quickly use power tools on all my devices to quickly get things done. So far they haven’t gotten bogged down with trying to do it all.
I haven’t looked for Zapier or IFTTT connectivity yet, but I’d rather see a strong connection with other great services than have inferior built-in versions of Trello, Project Matrix, or Evernote.
Good job, guys!
Recommend to try :)
Developer Response ,
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Artem Demyanov
- 14.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, German, Portuguese, Russian
- Age Rating
- © Artem Demyanov
- In-App Purchases
- Blitz Ultimate Forever $5.99
- Blitz PLUS Monthly $1.49
- Blitz Ultimate Forever $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.