How good would it feel to be less stressed, more fulfilled and more connected to yourself and your soul’s true purpose?
Hi there, I'm Tim - creator of Yoga Fire.
I know what it's like to feel overwhelmed, lost and at breaking point. I've been a full-time firefighter for more than 17 years and a yoga instructor for over 7 years. Through that time, I have worked in a high-stress environment and experienced many challenges along the way.
Yoga has played a pivotal role in my life since a friend suggested it to me in my late twenties. It quickly became a non-negotiable in my life. I started to share yoga with my colleagues at the fire station and watched as they got stronger, fitter and improved their mental wellbeing.
It was then that I decided to go further and become a yoga teacher.
The teacher training was life-changing. I emerged with a completely different perspective on life and knew that I had to share this powerful transformation with as many people as I could.
Yoga and meditation helped my mind and body to become more resilient. It became my soul refuge when, after 15 years of responding to emergencies, things came to breaking point and I had no choice but to take time away from the career I loved. During this time, I transformed and became a better and more confident version of myself through yoga.
I’m willing to bet that you want to fully experience true transformation, deepen the connection with yourself, and connect to a yoga practice that will help you feel alive.
We are designed to use our bodies and minds to explore the world, have fun, create epic adventures, live, love and make the most of every moment we are alive.
Yoga changed my life, my body, soul and mind. It made me proud of who I am and what I’ve become and it can do the same for you too.
With Yogafire you can practice anywhere, anytime with studio quality instruction that is designed for all levels and styles. Our Athletes section offers sport focused classes to help elevate your performance and our programs are perfect for those wanting to follow a sequential process and unlock your body’s true potential.
Try Yogafire today for a 14 day FREE trial. Your mind and body will thank you for it.
- Classes for beginners through to advanced
- Studio quality yoga practice
- Athlete classes with a sports focus
- Practice from anywhere at anytime
- Get connected without leaving your home
“I love the convenience of Yogafire, when I need it, it’s there. And the way it makes me more aware of my muscle groups I don’t target or muscles I compensate with.”
Erean Mikaere – Northern Mystics, Silver Fern, Netballer
Monthly $17.99 with a Free 14-Day Trial*
Yearly $179.99 with a Free 14-Day Trial*
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
This video app / vid-app is proudly powered by VidApp.
If you need help with it, please head to: https://vidapp.com/app-vid-app-user-support/
Terms of Service: http://vidapp.com/terms-and-conditions
Vidapp - Connect, Motivate and Inspire
Thanks for choosing Yoga Fire by Tim Seutter!
We update our app regularly to give you the best user experience. This update includes minor bug fixes and feature improvements. Enjoy!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- YOGA FIRE LIMITED
- 91.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 YOGA FIRE LIMITED
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $10.49
- Yearly Membership $97.99
- Monthly Membership $17.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.