Begin to effectively control your habits that you want to form or, on the contrary, get rid of them.
Psychologists say that a habit is formed in 21 days. It doesn’t matter if you want to start running in the morning or refuse something harmful to your body. The “22 Days” application provides you with a convenient mechanism with which you can monitor your habit during 21 days + 1 day fixing.
• Track your Habits daily.
• Mark them as “Done for today."
• If you do not check them, then you have to start over.
• Receive daily notifications so you don’t forget about your habits.
• With the application for the Apple Watch, all this becomes even easier and more convenient.
• Groups. Organize all your habits with Groups.
• Sync. Sync all your habits across all your devices which are running on iOS 13 and macOS 10.15
Start Improving Your Life with the "22 Days".
Thank you for using "22 Days"!
This version contains:
• Portuguese language;
• Minor stability and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy to use! I’m glad that I checked it out.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review and I really hope that you enjoy "22 Days".
The design holds back the product
It is a great app. Successfully pushed me to start doing something that I procrastinated.
However, as a designer, I cannot bear the UI issues... such as the ‘habit name’ always get truncated... the icons in the light mode are too dark.
Beside of these, what is the point to show me the ‘more’ button in the tab bar after I already bought the paid version...
Please add Portuguese language.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your rate. Well noted, Portuguese language will be added within the next release of the app.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Vladislav Kovalyov
- 43.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © WOOPSS.com
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.