Find Your Lost Hearing Aids And Other Listening Devices. Find It In Seconds! Try The App Now!
Find My Hearing Aid works with most major hearing aid brands.
The app's Bluetooth 4.0 scanner can track any hearing aid or listening device that connects to your phone, is powered on and is actively advertising.
• Find your hearing aids and listening devices in seconds. Not days or hours.
• Avoid spending thousands of dollars to replace your lost hearing aid or listening device
• Make finding your missing hearing aid fun, not stressful. Find My Hearing Aid app uses the Cold, Warm, Hot game to find your device quickly
• Use this Bluetooth scanner any time you misplace your hearing aid. Can also be used to track down a hearing aid for friends or family
• Extremely easy to use. Anyone, any age, can navigate the app. Step by step instructions
• Great app support. Contact us if you need help
We are so confident that this scanner will find your hearing aids we offer a full refund for the cost of Find My Hearing Aid app if your device isn't found. You have nothing to lose except your device.
Downloading Find My Hearing Aid before losing your device is not required, but will help you find it faster if you lose it. Every minute counts before the batteries run out!
FIND MY HEARING AID WORKS!
5/5* "This app was very easy to use. All I had to do was turn it on, and it lead me straight to my Phonak Marvel hearing aid which has ended up in the laundry. So glad I found it before it got destroyed in the wash! Thank you for this app!!" - Margaret S.
5/5* "If you've ever misplaced your hearing aid, you need this app. It's a must have! I try to leave my Nano hearing aid in the same spot, but sometimes I forget. Or my wife will move it and forget to tell me. This app saved me from spending hours searching the house."
Please contact support before posting a negative review or asking a question in a review. We cannot respond to questions posted in a review.
Love our App? Please give us a 5 star review!!
HOW IT WORKS
Find My Hearing Aid hides all the technical details of your device and uses the simple Cold, Warmer, Hot approach.
• Launch the App
• See your lost hearing aid in the app if it's within range
• Walk around slowly. As you move closer to your lost hearing aid the indicator will change from Cold to Warmer
• When you are about 3-5 feet away from your hearing aid the indicator will display Hot. Simple as that. You found your device!
• Can track any hearing aid that is actively broadcasting a Bluetooth Low Energy signal
• "Smart Finder" technology that knows how to track your hearing aids to find them faster
• Works indoors and outdoors
• Displays the last time your hearing aid was seen by our app
• Works with all iPhone models 4S and above
• Works with iPad 3,4, iPad mini 2,3, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro
• Extremely user friendly and easy to use. Technical knowledge of your hearing aid is not required
Find lost hearing aids with your iPhone!
- Added support for common hearing aid models
- Tagged any hearing aid connected to your phone so you know which device is yours!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I was crying.
I could not find it. I knew it was in my house because my hearing aid app was connected. But I could not locate it. I’m moving so the whole place is in disarray. I was so distraught. I read a review that said it worked and gave it a try. The best $5 I’ve spent in a long, long time. It had fallen into a pile of clothing in a drawer. I guess I would have found it eventually but this app allowed me to rest and sleep after a long day. It’s a $3750 aid. I was a mess. Thank you so much for making this app.
It works! It really does work!!!
Lost one of my brand new hearing aids last night; seems that they don’t like face masks or motorcycle helmets. Looked for a couple of hours, and then out of desperation I purchased this App.
After around 45 minutes, it led me to the lost hearing aid, and there is no way I would have found it without this App. Now I’ve got something I know I can trust to help me find my hearing aid when I lose it again!
Money well spent.
I am impressed with technology these days Only taking them in and out because I listen to music with you but I was using when hearing aid and one earbud which probably is incorrect but I never know where that first one is and it hit played the whole game like we did in school warmer warmer warmer hot all your cold totally awesome
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.