Welcome to the official Instant Pot® app – your home for fast, delicious and easy recipes for the growing Instant Family of appliances from Pressure Cookers to Air Fryers and Blenders.
* If you're looking for connectivity features for your Instant Pot Smart WiFi device, search the App Store for "Remote Control for Smart WiFi". This app does not provide any connectivity features, including Alexa or Google Assistant.
The Instant Pot recipe app makes it easy to search recipes, save
favorites, make notes and even create grocery lists so you can get to
the fun part - cooking tasty meals!
- Instantly access our ever-growing database of nearly 1,000 recipes for the Instant Pot, Instant Vortex Air Fryers, Instant Omni Toaster Ovens, and Instant Ace Blenders
- Learn useful tips and tricks – whether you’re an Instant Pot newbie who’s just getting started, or an Instant Pot pro, looking to test your skills in the kitchen.
- Discover how to make the most of your Instant Pot. When should I use preset functions? When should I use natural or quick pressure release? What is sous vide? Find answers to those questions and many more.
- Get inspired! Try new cuisines like Mediterranean, Korean, Chinese, Indian, Latin and more.
- Find easy recipes that fit your diet and lifestyle. We’ve got plenty of ideas, for our paleo, keto, diabetic, vegan, dairy-free or gluten-free friends!
- Learn new ways to cook popular foods like eggs, rice, and chicken or try your hand at something a little sweeter - like baking cheesecakes, brownies and cobblers.
Cook faster, easier, healthier and tastier meals with the Instant Pot and the Instant family of appliances!
Keeping it Fresh! We've fixed a couple of issues based on your feedback to improve usability.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I made my first recipe from this app, Better Butter Chicken, last night and absolutely loved it. The only other appliance/cooking app I’ve used is for my Joule immersion heater and this one is infinitely better. I like to review new recipes before starting to cook and you can do that to your heart’s content here. Not so with the Joule, which is so intimately tied to its app that neither can be used without the other. I also like the timers integrated into it. Whenever a recipe says to do something, like simmer, for a certain period, there’s a timer button right there in the recipe that’s set to that amount of time for you to click on. While this is less useful when a step uses the Instant Pot’s timer, it is often very helpful. Recommended!
Instant Pot Easy
I have had a lot of luck with the Instant Pot app. It enables me to save favorite recipes and guides me through the process. The issues that I have with it have to do with ingredient measurements. The units of measure are not clear or consistent. I can usually figure it out, but why would this not be standard and clear, like any other recipe. I have found that some recipe sources are also more reliable than others. Finally, the built in timer feature has not been helpful because it doesn’t take into account preheat time. An added bonus is being able to adjust recipes up and down with the number of servings. The recipe will tell you if your Instant Pot has reached it’s capacity and won’t allow you to go beyond the number of servings it can handle. There are a few flaws, but overall, I like the app.
Itemization a little off
Received my Instant Pot Ace Plus model. Really stoked to get started on some of the recipes. A little misleading when selecting your appliance because in the app it only lists the Nova model which some settings may not apply directly to the Ace or Ace Plus. I do like how at the top search bar it is already categorized by appliance and I am assuming when searching it has defaulted to the appliance registered (not sure how that would do if you had multiple product lines). Maybe adding a little symbol showing what appliance the recipe is meant for so you don’t have to open it and scroll to the very end to see what is necessary for the recipe? Some recipes displaying on the main page will say for Blender but you go to the inspired recipe link and it is for the pressure cooker. Just a thought.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.