Harness the power of Benjamin Moore color, wherever you are—for free. Save colors, share images and more!
Find the right paint colors (and have fun doing it) with these features:
• VIRTUAL FAN DECK - Easily scroll through Benjamin Moore’s collection of trusted colors including Color Preview®, Benjamin Moore Classics®, Affinity®, Historical Collection, Off-Whites and the Designer Classics.
• PHOTO VISUALIZER - Take a photo of a room and “try on” colors by tapping a surface for instant masking, or use photos from our inspiration gallery.
• VIDEO VISUALIZER - Step into augmented reality and apply Benjamin Moore paint color to surfaces in real-time.
• PRECISION COLOR MATCHING - With purchase of the Benjamin Moore ColorReader or ColorReader Pro device by Datacolor, you can match any color IRL to colors in our library. To order a device, visit datacolor.com/bmorders.
Take a picture using your camera phone, and instantly find equivalent Benjamin Moore paint colors.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Feedback Favs need improvements.
Great idea for an app. I love being able to save colors. It would be very helpful to have a separate button to allow one to toggle back and forth between favorites and other parts of the app. Currently the heart button doesn’t always take you to favs and you must click a few times. It is also way to easy to inadvertently remove a color. It is gone in an instant if you hit that button inadvertently. Then it is impossible to tell what was removed. Very frustrating. Also the ability to sort those favs would be nice. I agree with the another reviewer that fan deck is squirrelly. You can’t always tell where the color is that you are looking at and it moves around. Does need a lock and a zoom. Thank you — you are on the right track.
Difficult to use
When you fan the pages it is difficult to select a color as the pages will move inadvertently, very frustrating. BM needs to add a lock feature to hold the swatch in place or make it less sensitive. The selected swatch color needs to fill the screen more. It would also be nice if one can create color combinations (I.e. body color, trim color, door color) so we can mix and match against each other.
Some colors in the paper swatches do not show in search (for example: Williamsburg Wythe Blue)
Colors are totally inaccurate
I downloaded this app to test out some paint colors in very specific places in my home, in which I have already used only BM paints. But the colors are totally inaccurate in the app! We tried testing out silver half dollar against the actual silver half dollar paint we used in our hallway, and the color on the app is like 10 shades lighter, making it impossible to get an accurate picture of the new color we wanted to test out on our entry bench paneling. I’m still giving this two stars because the idea is cool, but in practice it’s borderline useless.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Benjamin Moore & Co
- 151.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Benjamin Moore & Co.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.