Do you want to feel healthy, happy and productive? Meet "About me" - the new flexible tracker that helps you understand yourself and improve any area of your life.
Save your data to Apple Health or get your fitness and health data from Apple Health. See the beautiful graphs and stats. Compare your sleep or steps with your mood changes.
Create your own trackers or choose from track library. Track "yes or no" when you build a habit, track numbers if you need to count exercises or rate your your mood from 1 to 10.
"About me" can be used as:
* symptom tracker (temperature, illness, wash your hands etc);
* mood tracker (happiness, depression, anxious, calm and other emotions);
* meal tracker (add any products you eat and see the stats);
* fasting tracker (how many hours);
* workout tracker (add exercises and track what you've done);
* health tracker (blood sugar, water, weight, period etc);
* productivity tracker (flow, be focused, go to bed early etc);
* relationship tracker (how often do you communicate with friends and relatives and how you feel with other people);
* hobby tracker (don't forget to bring joy into your life);
* any other tracker you create :)
Check what you do and see the stats. Get new insights about yourself and become more happy, healthy and productive!
Free version includes 3 tracker. You can upgrade for 1 month or 1 year Premium to get unlimited trackers. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account, unless you turn off auto-renew from your iTunes account settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, with the amount equal to your subscription plan. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased.
Minor improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a good and great app to use to track stuff like you can track your moods your self harm records your heart rate or even how early you get up, some things you have to pay for and for the people who really need all of the trackers if they are willing to pay then they can pay the app isn't forcing them to pay but if they need more then 4 trackers they may have to pay but that isn't a forcing app. I also like it because it's not focusing on one thing to track and it gives you options on what you want to track it's amazing
I like it, but it could use more features
I like how this app tracks things. It makes keeping up with moods and habits incredibly flexible. All it really needs is notes, export options and more organization features. Stats and numbers only tell a small part of the story.
Grouping habits, routines, moods, timers, etc. would be helpful in navigating a long list of things to track.
Adding notes or images when checking off an item as something of a micro journal would help in reflecting on moods and habits, making it helpful for managing mental health (depression, adhd, etc). The habit and mood trackers I currently use allow csv and pdf exporting options, which makes it easy to add to Day One or share with my therapist.
Also, this isn’t a vital or essential request, but a true dark/black/oled theme, possibly with custom colors, would make the themes of this app more personal and enjoyable to use.
Like I said, the strength of this app is in its flexibility, but it’s missing some important features that would get me to switch to this app.
Developer Response ,
Hi! You just mentioned our backlog for 2021 :) Could you contact me in the app's Menu > Developer support?
Amazing habit and mood tracker
I was looking for the app that would help me with my depression. I meditate, take medicine, hate myself and try to lose weight. And finally I found one app that allows me to track all I needed. I don’t need one timer app for meditation, another one for pill reminder, another one for mood tracking and something else to track my weight. Hope it helps to feel better and understand what exactly makes me so lonely and depressed.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AboutMe Apps, Inc.
- 153.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © AboutMe Apps
- In-App Purchases
- 1 month Premium $4.99
- Premium $14.99
- Self care Habit & Goal tracker $49.99
- 1 week Premium $2.99
- 1 year Premium $49.99
- Focus to do with timer widget $4.99
- Premium subscription $49.99
- Self care & days-free counter $2.99
- Premium $14.99