• Manage aliases: create/edit/delete & enable/disable an alias.
• Manage contacts: create contacts to send email from your aliases.
• Manage mailboxes: create/delete/make default a mailbox.
• Share extension: create alias without leaving your browser.
• Secure login with Two Factor Authentication (2FA).
• Secure access with TouchID & FaceID.
• Support self-hosted: you can use this application with your own SimpleLogin instance.
• Support dark mode.
And many more features in active development.
SimpleLogin is an open source solution to protect your email inbox. Its macOS & iOS application allows you to create quickly a random email address (aka alias). All emails sent to an alias is forwarded to your personal email address.
You can use the alias when subscribing to a newsletter, signing up for a new account, giving your email to someone you don't trust. Not only an alias can receive emails, it can also send emails. An alias is a full-fledged email address.
Later if you can simply block or delete an alias if it's too spammy.
When you give away your personal email online, there is a good chance that your email address would end up with a spammer or a hacker. SimpleLogin acts as a firewall for to protect your personal email inbox.
What distinguishes SimpleLogin:
• Open-source and easy to self-host. The self-hosting is based on Docker and could be run on almost any Linux server. The hosting instruction is on our repository at https://github.com/simple-login/app
• Powerful features if you have a domain (only available at premium plan).
• Generous free plan: there's no cap on bandwidth or number of replies/sends. The Free Plan is enough for protecting your personal email. Premium Plan targets at more "advanced" users with features like custom domain, unlimited alias or catch-all alias.
• Open Roadmap with exciting upcoming features: email directory, mailboxes, extension for Safari, mobile applications, etc. Feel free to check it out on https://trello.com/b/4d6A69I4/open-roadmap
• Export your data: allows you to change the service provider if someday you decide to leave SimpleLogin.
Terms and conditions: https://simplelogin.io/terms/
- Add haptic effects
- Deprecate FULL & VIA sender format
- Able to show/hide password
- Ask users to use API key when WebAuthn is enabled
- Make alias's notes & name order the same as browser extension
- Respect user's default email choice
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app! Incredibly versatile and powerful.
Such a powerful and versatile tool. You can easily create, edit, reassign, and remove aliases and amazingly you are allowed 15 on the free plan. Indispensable for managing online accounts, automatically organizing emails, and preventing spam. The random names it comes up with for the aliases also tend to be very entertaining. The app UI is simple and intuitive but very effective, as is the website itself. Can’t recommend this enough.
Perfect for my use
I found out about SimpleLogin in a Reddit group and it sounded perfect for my needs. After using it for a month I do find it a great privacy solution. I paired it with an encrypted email provider so Google stops reading my email and now I don’t have to give me address to anyone thanks to SimpleLogin!! I use the browser add-in for brave and the iPhone app.
Awesome all around!
Best open-source login alias app available for the iPhone. It looks almost as beautiful as it functions. Easily the best option for people who want to have a more security with their online information. Thanks SimpleLogin!
Developer Response ,
It is delightful to hear such positive words and it’s always a pleasure to serve our users.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Thanh-Nhon Nguyen
- 20.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019-2021 SimpleLogin
- In-App Purchases
- Premium (monthly) $3.99
- Premium (yearly) $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.