Flow is a leading app for video guided meditation in authentic nature. Flow helps you release stress, let go of physical and mental tension, as well as boost your ability to focus and think positively through guided meditation.
Flow’s immersive meditation app gives you access to the benefits of meditation in as little as 4 minutes, eyes-open, by teleporting you into Icelandic nature. Being surrounded by nature is proven to have a calming effect on us humans. Flow offers you a way to connect with nature at any time and place, through technology. The video and 360° feature of Flow is particularly helpful for people who feel anxious or uncomfortable with closing their eyes during meditation.
Flow’s meditations combine immersion in the most beautiful landscapes in Iceland, including nature sounds, with guided meditations by meditator experts, and music by Icelandic artists such as Of Monsters and Men, Sigur Rós, and Ólafur Arnalds.
The meditations are available in English and Icelandic and are suitable for all levels, regardless of whether you are a beginner or an experienced meditator.
• Various meditation styles
Meditation influenced by ancient and modern practices, for every mood and need. The meditations are categorised into six modes:
(1) Breathe - Use your breath to overcome obstacles like stress and worry.
(2) Move - Shake off tension and open up to more positive energy.
(3) Let go - Dance, release, and scream to let go and instantly feel lighter.
(4) Calm - Find clarity and inner peace by reaching a deeper state of calm.
(5) Focus - Set intentions, find direction, and explore important topics.
(6) Restore - Drift into blissful relaxation and recharge your mind and body.
• Icelandic nature scenes
Stunning natural landscapes from a constantly growing number of locations in Iceland, including the Geldingadalur volcano, Thorsmörk valley, Kerlingarfjöll mountains, Glymur waterfall, Hítardalur lava field, and many more. Featuring authentic nature sounds.
• Video and immersive 360°
Engaging formats such as video and immersive 360° to teleport you away from reality and ease into meditation. Explore the landscapes by dragging your fingertips on the screen or moving your device.
• Short meditations
Meditations suitable for all occasions. 4 and 8 minute versions to make meditation accessible even when time is short.
• Hand-picked music
Carefully curated music by internationally acclaimed artists, such as Sigur Rós and GusGus.
• Personalize your experience
Tailor your meditation practice to your need by choosing the duration (4 or 8 minutes), and turning the music, guidance, and/or 360° video mode on and off.
• Track your progress
Track your time spent in meditation, frequency, and current streak.
Flow is free to download and use, and there are no ads.
New premium feature available: Session Builder(TM).
Customize a playlist of your desired meditations to play automatically in a session, so you won't have to navigate between meditations.
Other changes in the app:
- We've improved the loading speed of the app launch process.
- We've also fixed a couple of minor bugs in relation to storing progress and our notifications to your device.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Flow ehf
- 155.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Flow ehf
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly $3.99
- Yearly $33.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.