Planny • Daily Planner 4+
To do list, Focus, Teamwork
- Offers In-App Purchases
There are tons of apps that let you write down your tasks and forget about them. Planny is different because it helps you remember tasks and actually do them, too.
Unlike other apps, Planny is designed to help you complete the tasks that you need to do. It does that by making it quick and easy to organize tasks into lists, but it goes way beyond that. Intelligent planning features mean you'll be scheduling your day and planning ahead in a way that wasn't possible before. Not only will no task ever fall through the cracks again — you'll know exactly what's on your plate today, tomorrow, and every day after that as well.
By combining your tasks with your calendar, Planny gives you a unique view of everything that needs to happen, when it needs to happen. You'll never be surprised by a deadline or appointment again!
Planny's growing list of features includes:
- Support for multiple lists as well as an inbox for quick task collection.
- Tags and priorities that can be assigned to tasks for easier filtering and planning.
- Attachments that ensure any associated materials can be kept with tasks at all times, ready to be accessed.
- Time and location-based smart reminders so you'll always know what needs to be done.
- A comprehensive calendar view that includes appointments alongside your tasks.
- Planning tools including Daily Briefing and Planner modes to help you get set for the day ahead. Planny will make suggestions for tasks that should be added to the daily planner.
- Cloud syncing of tasks across all devices on iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple TV, and Apple Watch.
- Productivity statistics help those who like to see statistics on how good they are at the thing we're all here for — getting stuff done!
Planny is available as a free download. Some features require a Planny Premium quarterly or annual subscription. This also ensures Planny's prolonged development, allowing new and improved features to be added over time with Apple's latest iOS, iPadOS, macOS, and watchOS features implemented on day one.
Planny does not collect any personal data and its developer has no access to any of the tasks you save within it. Planny doesn't track its users and there are no ads anywhere within the app.
Terms and conditions: https://appsbykevinreutter.com/terms-and-conditions
Hi everyone: It’s time for a new update to Planny.
* Swipe Actions (iPhone only): You can now perform quick actions by swiping on tasks. Easily reschedule tasks or delete them with a simple swipe gesture.
* Toast Alerts and Undo Functionality: Planny now features toast alerts to provide you with non-intrusive notifications. Additionally, the app introduces an undo functionality, allowing you to quickly revert any accidental changes you make.
* Updated Live Activities: The Live activities in Planny have been revamped and optimized for a smoother and more efficient experience. Stay on top of your tasks with the improved Live activities feature.
* Apple Watch Supports Focus Timers: Planny now extends its focus timer feature to Apple Watch, allowing you to conveniently set and track your focus time directly from your wrist.
* Calendar Widget Changes: The calendar widget in Planny has undergone some changes to provide better visibility and enhanced functionality. Stay organized and easily access your schedule from your device's home screen. Now you can simply expand the calendar widget to see the number of tasks and change the current day.
* Focus Timer Statistics: Planny now provides insightful statistics related to your focus timer usage. Track your productivity, identify patterns, and gain valuable insights to optimize your workflow.
* Numerous bugfixes: We've addressed several bugs and glitches reported by our users to ensure a more stable and reliable Planny experience. Enjoy a smoother and more seamless task management journey.
I hope you enjoy these new features and enhancements in Planny 8.1. As always, I appreciate your feedback and support. Happy planning!
Ratings and Reviews
Incredibly Effective, Love it!
As an ADHDer, it can be very hard to find an app that consistently keeps you on track. After trying I don't know how many productive planner apps, this is the first one that's worked for me for more than a few weeks. I love the simple design, the customization tools, and the little confetti when you finish all of your tasks... the little details such as that can make all the difference for picky people Planny can be a simple to-do list or can tailor to your needs through its many different functions. Reason I'm knocking off a star is that a good amount of the functions come with a premium, which I find just a few bucks out of my price range. But, if you're not a person like me (who generally switched planners every few weeks), the price isn't bad as long as you know you're going to stick to it.
I run Planny on my Macbook and I love how I can simply click the app and it opens to all of my tasks in the same place, and that I can easily move those tasks around. Glad I came across the app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much! :)
Great App but Some Features Are Missing
I believe this to be a great organization app with its simple design and seamless flows between screens. But I believe there are a few things that are missing.
1. I think the app should have natural language to be able to just type and the task can then add the date and time. This could also auto add the task to the calendar for view.
2. I think that in the list section. For example when making a list like groceries. You should be able add different things without having to add a fruit then hit return on the keypad to have to hit the add button again to add another item to the list. I believe when hitting return it should add the item that has already been typed into that field to add to the list and instantly you can add the next item to that list. This would make the process a lot more seamless as well as add more utility to the list section when adding items.
Outside of that this app is very light and operates smoothly. Can’t wait to see what feature the dev have planned for this yr. I’m looking forward to signing up for the lifetime family plan to have my family work with a simple and effect app that just works.
Developer Response ,
1) That Feature is planned for a future update of Planny 4.
2) Good point. There might be some changes in the future.
Really awesome app but could improve
For now, when I add a task to a workflow, it requires the task to have a duration. However, if I select it, there will be an option under the three dots menu that allows me to add it to the workflow, which was not able to do before. By doing that, the task will have a "0:00" duration in the workflow.
I am not sure if this is on purpose, but I see this isn't very clear. If it is a problem, I think my solution will be to combine the "workflow" feature with the "focus" feature, which is only available in tasks with duration too. They are very similar in terms of functionality and time management. Also, in addition to "focus," I think there should be a "time tracking" feature, which is almost the same as if I added a "0:00" duration task into a workflow and started the timing. The "+00:00:00" can show just as a standard timer, making this app a self-report time tracker. This feature is also in a lot of productivity tools nowadays.
Developer Response ,
Hi. This issue should be resolved now :)
The other things will be part of a feature in a software update soon :)
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kevin Reutter
- 37 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 14.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 - 2023 Kevin Reutter
- In-App Purchases
- Planny+ 3 Months $5.99
- Planny+ Annual $19.99
- Premium Annual $8.99
- Premium 3 Months $3.99
- Planny+ Lifetime $59.99
- Family Planny+ 3 Months $9.99
- Family Planny+ Annual $28.99
- Premium Annual (Offer) $9.99
- Family Planny+ Lifetime $79.99
- Premium - 1 Month $2.49
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.