There are tons of apps that let you write down your tasks and forget about them. Planny is different because it helps you remember tasks and actually do them, too.
Unlike other apps, Planny is designed to help you complete the tasks that you need to do. It does that by making it quick and easy to organize tasks into lists, but it goes way beyond that. Intelligent planning features mean you'll be scheduling your day and planning ahead in a way that wasn't possible before. Not only will no task ever fall through the cracks again — you'll know exactly what's on your plate today, tomorrow, and every day after that as well.
By combining your tasks with your calendar, Planny gives you a unique view of everything that needs to happen, when it needs to happen. You'll never be surprised by a deadline or appointment again!
Planny's growing list of features includes:
- Support for multiple lists as well as an inbox for quick task collection.
- Tags and priorities that can be assigned to tasks for easier filtering and planning.
- Attachments that ensure any associated materials can be kept with tasks at all times, ready to be accessed.
- Time and location-based smart reminders so you'll always know what needs to be done.
- A comprehensive calendar view that includes appointments alongside your tasks.
- Planning tools including Daily Briefing and Planner modes to help you get set for the day ahead. Planny will make suggestions for tasks that should be added to the daily planner.
- Cloud syncing of tasks across all devices on iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple TV, and Apple Watch.
- Productivity statistics help those who like to see statistics on how good they are at the thing we're all here for — getting stuff done!
Planny is available as a free download. Some features require a Planny Premium quarterly or annual subscription. This also ensures Planny's prolonged development, allowing new and improved features to be added over time with Apple's latest iOS, iPadOS, macOS, and watchOS features implemented on day one.
Planny does not collect any personal data and its developer has no access to any of the tasks you save within it. Planny doesn't track its users and there are no ads anywhere within the app.
Terms and conditions: https://kevinreutter.de/terms-and-conditions
1) Huge update to Apple Watch
Now there’s an optimized and renewed standalone Apple Watch which is better than ever before.
- All new UI
- Easier interface
- Improved Sync
- Upcoming section for lists added
- Sections for completed tasks added
- Ability to add reminders
2) Huge update to widgets
- All widgets are renewed and a new one was added: A custom list widget. Just type in your list name and there you go!
- All widgets are available on macOS as well
3) Other great features
- Custom location based reminder presets
- Delete items of the past to free up storage
- Improved UI for list sections
- Other bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
Are you a single working mom? Get this app!
Before using Planny 5, I was the Henry VIII of planning apps...they never met all my needs as a busy single mom to two girls and three pets who works remotely as a consultant for an international company in six time zones while trying to fix-up a house. This app does it all - family, work, home and personal calendars, with task lists integrated so they actually happen and support for those aspirational routines (drinking water as I type this). PLUS analytics so you can acutally see the impact of binge watching Brigerton on your productivity (and decide if it is or is not worth it...discuss...). This is analytics done right. THANK YOU Planny developers!
Developer Response ,
Thank you a lot for the review! I'm just one independent developer and hope Planny helps you in the future. ☺️
I see potential
I'm rating it one stars at the moment because it is buggy on the mac and iphone.
everytime I try to add a task to a day that is not the current day, it adds it then instantly puts me back on the current day.
(to make it clear) It put's the task on the day you want it but then it moves your UI back to the current day.
I find that annoying because I want to add a subtask to the that task, so I have to go back to the day I added the task click add subtask.
Then when I add the subtask to the task it does the same thing if it is not on the current day. You can't name the subtask if its is not on the current day, it will leave the name blank. Can't even edit the blank name.
The only time you can add the name to the subtask is if you add a subtask to a task that is in the current day.
To Sum it up: Things that need to be fix: dont automatically go back to current day after I add a task or a sub task. When it needs to add the name of the subtask to the name I put it on
I also tried it on the iphone I got similar results too,
Also please add edit feature on the subtask, I could have sworn I edit a subtask once already but I had no success on doing it again (unless this was a bug)
I hope these things get address soon, because the app looks like it would be a nice app.
I'm normally not a person who writes reviews but I will be more then happy to change my review once these problems get fix.
Developer Response ,
Please check the latest update ;)
Great App but Some Features Are Missing
I believe this to be a great organization app with its simple design and seamless flows between screens. But I believe there are a few things that are missing.
1. I think the app should have natural language to be able to just type and the task can then add the date and time. This could also auto add the task to the calendar for view.
2. I think that in the list section. For example when making a list like groceries. You should be able add different things without having to add a fruit then hit return on the keypad to have to hit the add button again to add another item to the list. I believe when hitting return it should add the item that has already been typed into that field to add to the list and instantly you can add the next item to that list. This would make the process a lot more seamless as well as add more utility to the list section when adding items.
Outside of that this app is very light and operates smoothly. Can’t wait to see what feature the dev have planned for this yr. I’m looking forward to signing up for the lifetime family plan to have my family work with a simple and effect app that just works.
Developer Response ,
1) That Feature is planned for a future update of Planny 4.
2) Good point. There might be some changes in the future.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kevin Reutter
- 17.1 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 14.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 - 2022 Kevin Reutter
- In-App Purchases
- Premium 3 Months $5.99
- Premium - Annual $19.99
- Premium Annual $7.99
- Premium 3 Months $2.99
- Premium Lifetime $49.99
- Premium Annual (Offer) $9.99
- Family Premium - Annual $28.99
- Family Premium 3 Months $9.99
- Family Premium Lifetime $69.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.