Screen Mirror・Smart View Cast 17+
Share things from mobile to TV
Wonny Apps OU
- Offers In-App Purchases
Mirror your phone's screen and cast media right to TV just in a single click.
App works with all major Smart TVs and streaming devices available today. No any additional hard- or software is needed.
This app will help you to:
• Mirror your phone screen to TV
• Cast photos and videos
• Stream favorite movies, TV shows and series
• Play games
• Share presentations and documents
• Have video calls on the big screen
How it works:
• Connect you phone and TV or streaming device to the same WiFi network
• Open the app and select TV from the list
• Choose the feature and follow simple instructions
NOTE! You need to turn off proxies or VPNs on your phone otherwise you'll can't connect to TV.
• All major platforms are supported
• No any additional hard- or software needed
• High quality screen mirroring without delays
• Photo and video cast from Photo Library
• Photo and video cast from the web
• Easy to use IPTV player
DISCLAIMER: This application is not affiliated with nor endorsed by any aforementioned brand, and it is not an official product of it or of its affiliates.
Available in-app purchases:
• 12 month subscription
• Lifetime access
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the time of purchase confirmation. Subscription renews automatically unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
Thank you for your continued support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via email@example.com
What's in this release?
General bug fixes, as well as experience and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Former Samsung user
I switched to Apple iPhone cause everyone said they are great. Spent way too many hours looking for a way to cast out vacation photos to Roku while refusing to give Apple anymore of my money for a feature that Samsung provided free. This app is the first that allowed me to connect to Roku! Looking forward to using it!
I bought this after trying the demo version which didn’t allow audio. The video portion worked flawlessly so I assumed the audio would be the same. Unfortunately there is a lag in video to audio so that they don’t line up. It’s brutal to try watching a show and see the actors lips moving and the audio is out of sync. I emailed support on my concerns regarding this issue. They never responded to my email. Money wasted. I canceled my subscription and will look for an app that actually works with both audio and video in sync.
The app works fine, but the ratings may be skewed
Before you start exploring the app they show you the features working by having you connect to a device. That part’s nice, but then they immediately ask you to review. Then once you review they tell you that some of the main features - like casting videos from the web - are only available if you pay a monthly subscription.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wonny Apps OU
- 81 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, German, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Wonny Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Screen Mirroring for Smart TV $19.99
- Screen Mirror for Smart TV $9.99
- Cast Media to Smart TV $39.99
- Connect your phone to Smart TV $19.99