Participant is an intentionally simple, video-focused Zoom client designed for meeting participants. No sharing, polls, or host features. Participant may not be for you, and that's OK. Here's what it gives you:
• Get back in that meeting quickly – your recent meeting IDs and passcodes are stored and one tap away. No more searching for the link or trying to find the passcode in an email.
• Control of your mic, camera, and raised hand – always on-screen and easy to reach.
• Watch app – control your meeting from across the room. Use the Apple Watch app to control the mic, camera, and raised hand in a meeting on iPhone or iPad.
• Automatic Raised Hand Detection* – turn this on in Meeting Settings and we'll raise your Zoom hand when you raise your actual hand. Vision at work.
• Put videos in focus – configure columns, focus on active cameras only, or hold and drag to sort it just how you like it.
• Sane chat – Pro users can use threaded chat. No more accidentally responding to everyone when you meant to DM.
• Get on the big screen – share to your Apple TV and you have total control of what is shown on the external display.
• Zoom in/zoom out – simply tap a video to get a larger view. Tap again to close it.
• Control host requests – you control what happens if a host asks to unmute or start your camera: ask, always allow, or automatically allow if your hand is raised.
Thanks for giving Participant a try. Let us know what you think.
Please note that webinars and SSO logins are not currently supported. Participant for Zoom uses the Zoom SDK but is not endorsed, certified, warrantied, or supported by Zoom Video Communications, Inc. If Zoom changes their policies or capabilities of their SDK this app may lose access.
* Available on iPhone 8 or newer, iPad Pro 2nd generation or newer, iPad 8th generation or newer, iPad mini 5th generation or newer, iPad Air 2019 or newer.
If you choose to purchase a Pro subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Updated to the latest Zoom SDK (5.6.7). Fixes issue some organizations have if you have minimum Zoom client version configured.
Ratings and Reviews
I love that i can see more participants on the iPad. One small suggestion. I understand it is a simplified interface for participants. However the ability to allow people in from the waiting room would be nice. Otherwise I can’t use the app for a simple conference call.
Thanks for the consideration!
Thanks for the update to add my requested feature!
One more request! The zoom app for iOS now supports split screen, is it possible to update this app to do the same?
Developer Response ,
Unfortunately Zoom does not currently allow developers to use the camera in iPad Split View (only available in the official app). If they add support for this in the future we would definitely look to implement it in our app.
I want to content my friends who are staying in many countries to have meetings any time when I need.
This app is fun for you to tank with friends and family and school and it really really fun
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Think Tap Work, LLC
- 90.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020-2021 Think Tap Work LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly - Participant Pro $0.49
- Yearly - Participant Pro $3.99
- One-time Purchase - Morpho Pro $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.