► We’re going to the zoo, zoo, zoo…
Ever wanted to shave an alpaca, shower an adorable but filthy elephant calf, lead a column of acrobatic chimpanzees all the way to the banana pile, or throw watermelons to a ravening hippo? These are just a few of the crazy, cute and super fun tasks you’ll have to perform to keep the animals happy in this colorful, delightful zoo simulator that offers a whole range of entertaining mini games that challenge, charm and amuse in equal measure, covering all aspects of zoo life and animal care.
Become a zoo tycoon and master every aspect of animal welfare in this awesome idle animal game, just don’t let the lions get in with the alpacas, and watch your hands when you’re feeding the crocodiles…
► How about you?
• Can you master all the skills required to run a zoo? There’s always work for idle hands, with feeding, grooming, washing, and herding all covered in a wide range of entertaining and instructive mini games that include maze puzzles, moving pins, obstacle courses, cutting, catching and a whole lot more.
• Intuitive gameplay, gradually increasing difficulty levels, and vast variety challenges ensure that animal fans of all ages will be engaged and entertained by this fun idle game with a huge heart.
• Who’s the cutest of them all? Look after fluffy alpacas, playful baby elephants, cheeky little monkeys, lovely lion cubs, and huggable hippos. Even those snap-happy crocodiles are kind of adorable. Complete the game levels to meet their needs and get rewarded with happiness and love expressed in dance, emojis and the occasional wholehearted roar.
• Charming graphics, fun animations, and entertaining haptic effects make the Zoo a colorful, absorbing, and super relaxing place to spend time for animal lovers of all ages, relieving stress for adults and helping develop cognitive and fine motor skills in young children.
• With an emphasis on fun, simple gameplay and a beautiful game world, Zoo helps build awareness of animal welfare and protection, as well as respect for nature, while maintaining a sense of joy and age-appropriate humor.
► You can come too!
Rate your chances as a zoo tycoon? Want an idle game that lets you indulge your overwhelming love for animals in a simulator that also boasts gorgeous gameplay, fun puzzle challenges, and original wacky humor? Want to build a zoo where all the animals are kept happy all the time, and every species lives in peace, love and harmony?
Then download Zoo – Happy Animals right away and get to work to ensure that it’s another day in paradise for all the cute and cuddly creatures at the zoo.
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
It’s so great 👍 I love it so much and it’s just great but you should make some snakes 🐍 it just would be uh fun 🤩 and you should make more put the hog in mud because it never comes 😳😬not in a looooooong time and why do the hogs cry 😭 thay should be happy 😃 🐗 and you should make even more levels it just be cool 😎 and plus make more bonus levels and why can’t you make your own zoo worker? That be cool and that crocodile dance is sooo cute 🐊just get one of my ideas 💡 bye 👋
A great and amazing game with lots of thought! But….
I love this game! A great game with lots of thought, time, and effort put into it. But it is very repetitive—a pattern of mini games that repeats and repeats—and there are a few things that I’d like to suggest:
1. In the level where the animal needs it’s food in it’s little bin or whatever and you have to pull the pins, the elephant looks angry. When you pull the right pins the food falls into the bin. The elephant jumps around but still looks angry! This might be confusing to people so, as a user, I think you should change it.
2. In the level where the monkeys stack up to reach the bananas, they stack up and you have to dodge the obstacles. 🙊For me (it might be my device, idk) I dodge the obstacle perfectly fine, but it loses a monkey or two from my tower. This gets annoying because, like I said, the levels repeat.
This is really all I have, other than that this is just a great time killer, despite about an ad a level (that is good! Minimal ads👍🏻👍🏻👏🏻). I encourage you to get this game if your an animal fan, and I’m sorry that I made you read all this😅. I hoped this helped and have a great day!! (If you’re a developer, FIX IT please😁)
Good but too many ads🙃
Hi I just want to talk to you that you can get this game it’s just there is a lot of ads when you don’t even need an ad. So I suggest just get this game Internet on airplane mode. That makes it so there’s no ads but you can change it back so you can do the Wi-Fi and one more thing this game is fun but just watch out for the ads. And one more thing sometimes I see ads and I’m like I want that game and a bunch more games I want when I see ads so try to not make it too tempting to get the games in the ads that’s all I have to say now bye-bye😉
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SayGames LTD
- 443.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Canoe