"Task Flow focuses you on all upcoming tasks." - iPhoneBlog.de
"Task Flow: The Ultimate app to stop hoarding tasks." - The Web App Market
"My Task Flow gives you a beautiful overview of the tasks you need to tackle on next." - Creativerly
Proudly created in Canada.
Task Flow is designed to give you the tools you need to actually do the tasks that you set out to do instead of acting as a graveyard for good intentions and can be a simple to-do app or a full-bore task management app — it's up to you!
Organize tasks in a way that makes sense for you. Have multiple tasks that you'd like to complete today but are part of different projects? Task Flow gives you a time-based view of what needs to be done, or you can create your own structure to suit the way you work.
Task Flow offers:
- A number of customizable ways for you to prioritize and structure your tasks all while still keeping tasks in their individual projects.
- My Task Flow — Decide which tasks need to be done soon and put them in My Task Flow, ready to be checked off. It doesn't matter which project they're in because the My Task Flow view can be time-based, ensuring you never miss another important due date. Recently-added tasks that aren't yet assigned to a project appear as 'recent' tasks, ready for processing.
- The ability to put a task into multiple projects. Going on vacation and have a task to 'buy car sweets' for the ride? Put it into your "Groceries" and "Vacation" projects so you'll always know it's there. Mark the task complete in one project and it'll be marked complete everywhere.
- Focus Timer gives you a way to ensure you're focused on the task at hand, even when you might otherwise get distracted. Set a timer for how long you want to work and then take a break to recharge the batteries. Need a few more minutes to wrap up a task? You can postpone the end of a timer to give you a little more time. A continuous option ensures that you won't miss the end of a session.
- Projects can be viewed as simple lists or as Kanban boards — the choice is yours. Projects can be customized with custom icons and colors, too.
- Subtasks, priorities, notes, and attachments make sure each task has as much information as it could possibly need. Have a task that's more important than the others within a project? Mark it as a higher priority!
- Widgets — See your tasks and add new ones right from your iPhone and iPad Home screen.
Unlike some of the many task managers for iPhone, iPad, and Mac, Task Flow is under active development and continues to grow with each new update. You can learn more at https://taskflowapp.com
Added What's New Info Screen.
Ratings and Reviews
Really Really Good
I love this app. Feel smooth and works as advertised. The simplistic look and feel is a nice touch. Settings menu is nice and straight forward. This app will definitely help you stay on track and be more productive. A couple features I would love to see. 1. The ability to set a time on certain tasks. Currently you can pick the day but not the time. 2. Natural language support to create tasks with the day and time would be a nice added touch to what is already a well made app. Great work by the dev. Looking forward to future updates.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for leaving us a really kind review 🙏. We love hearing that Task Flow has met your expectations! We love that Task Flow is working well for you, it's an honour to have you on board with us.
The ability to set time on tasks will be available very shortly. This and task reminders are now in the testing stage. We've also added your request to generate a date from the task title to our backlog. Thank you for sharing your suggestions with us!
Please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you ever need us!
Improvements with each update but still work in progress
I am going to only focus on the Kanban boards part of this app because that is the only use I have for it.
1. The user interface is a bit confusing interface and how to create Kanban boards
2. Clicking to add an attachment links directly to the photos app and asks to select a photo to attach. We want to attach documents (pdf, Word, excel, ..), and the ability to add photos from outside the photo app.
3. You can move tasks between to do, doing, and done boards easily by drag and drop UNLESS the task has subtasks and in that case it does not move !
3. It crashed a couple of times just today. One time I was adding subtasks, and the other when launching oit gort stuck on a window with tips.
4. I would like to have control over background color in Kanban or perhaps can choose an image for background
5. The app always launches with a small window. When I stretch it to a larger size and I later quit and relaunch the app it goes back to small window size. It should remember the window size and relaunch with the same size when the app was closed, just like DoneIt (which is not a better app)
Developer Response ,
We appreciate your detailed opinion, the things that you liked and didn't like in the app. We are working hard on adding new features, so you can expect the app to become better and better with every new release.
We have analyzed your feedback, increased the priority of the features we already had in our roadmap and added other requests.
We would also appreciate it if you send us an email to email@example.com. Then, we will respond to you directly with more details, implementation details and expected dates for the requested features.
We also wanted to provide some feedback on some of the cons you have mentioned:
1. Sync speed. Unfortunately, we can't force iCloud to sync faster. But we decided to stick with iCloud because of the benefits, like privacy, control and no need to create a user.
2. Drag and drop in Kanban. Thank you for the info. We will test this and fix it.
3. Tasks from emails. It will be implemented in the near future.
4. Share menu. This will be added in the future. We've increased the priority of this feature.
5. Links. You can expect this to be added in the near future.
6. We've added adjustable width and colour requests to the backlog.
7. Title limit. We will add a limit shortly.
8. Background colour in Kanban. Added to the backlog. Thank you for the suggestion!
9. Window size. We will handle this shortly.
10. User manual. We are of the opinion that the interface should be intuitive and no manual should be needed. We'll try to pay more attention to this and think about how we can improve the user experience.
11. Adding the "My Task Flow". Tasks are not added automatically because we think that it works best for most of the users if they have only the tasks they are about to do in the "My Task Flow" (around 7-12, not all).
12. We had a few crashes in the 1.0.5 version that were fixed. Monitoring app performance and resolving issues are on our top-priority list.
13. Attachments. Thank you for the idea. We will address this shortly.
Once again, thank you for the detailed and valuable feedback. We are adding new features and believe that the app becomes better with each new update. We are glad to have such an experienced user on board, and we will focus on adding new features.
You can also send us an email anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org. It would be great to have an opportunity to discuss some of the implementation details.
Elegant and Flexible
I like that a list can be a sectioned list or kanban. I like to SEE my tasks all at once and move them from context to context as needed through the day. I like that I have control of the names, number, and order of sections. I like that a task can be inside more than one project simulaneously. Syncing between MacOS and ios seems to work well. I liked it enough after 24 hours to upgrade to lifetime membership. Looking forward to clearing my to-do list chaos with Task Flow.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your review! ❤️ We're very glad that you like the product and will strive to make it even better!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vladimir Butko
- 11.4 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 - 2022 Vladimir Butko
- In-App Purchases
- Task Flow+ Annual (1 Year) $14.99
- Task Flow+ Monthly (1 Month) $1.99
- Task Flow+ Lifetime $29.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.